Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:08 am

Tell me about it, either we all don't have girls or we started all of this when we had girls, at least that is the stereotype lol
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 am

lol i have a girl and this.. what does that make me?
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:39 am

Because i dont have a mic, and because i get fed up of trash talkers, i just put everyone on mute before i start the game. It also helps me concentrate (even tho im still a bit rubbish at it)

And the deffo need to do another double cash weekender. Ive missed out a lot because it wont sign me in, or keeps cutting out 1/2 way into a match
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 am

I doont have a Mic either and that's exactly what i do as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 30

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 am

banded1 wrote:
you guys should hear MW2 hollllyyyy

Thus the reason I don't play it Razz

Yes, there is a lot of trashtalking, but that's why it's always a good idea to roll in a group. If your team is owning, then the other team is less prone to trashtalking (albeit they might still). And if they do, you've got some buddies to back you up, and then you can all have a good chuckle afterwards. I don't like trashtalking, but I rarely take it to heart anymore. I mean, as long as you play fairly (no glitching, SA or weapon whoring) then they can't really say anything, and anything they say is a desperate attempt to make themselves feel better about losing, or trying to make you feel worse about winning. Just brush it off, and remember you can mute people like pj said. Muting really helps sometimes Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
thedudecalledpj
Second Nation
thedudecalledpj

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:55 am

Nice one neo.

Btw, got your add earlier, but been having real problems with uc2 all weekend with it signing out. Hopefully it will sort itself out soon so i can play games with you guys again!

Btw, whos on facebook?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:59 am

I am lol, I love seeing people with no skill taunting after they just killed you with the RPG
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 am

Didn't get to play much double cash yesterday or any today. It always feels like you are making no money when a double cash is over Neutral
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Gah, you guys! Mad Makelotsofpostsmuch? Laughing

Congrats to the Skittle and to Vash, *** RWoTD: seems to be the hardest word *** again about your cinema files guys, I have no idea what's up with them...They just keep disappearing when I select them, I even tried deleting my game/data saves to go back to 1.07 but it wouldn't let me online after that. Evil or Very Mad

Had a good 1v1 with Reo at the Village, man that boy can snipe! Shocked He took me out of middair with two shots at one point, I thought I'd be safe jumping down off the roof but then the second shot hit me and I was dead before I hit the ground. Sad GG's buddy. Wink

I don't want to bring up the issue again after Raist has stopped the discussion, but if anyone wants to join my party then they should send a PM or even an invite in order to let me know, not join automatically.... It's what we've always done in game and it works. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Oh can he? Well I need to face him myself then, about time someone out there did not need SA to own me with a sniper rifle, god I hate those people
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 pm

SA and sniper equals skill to aim the weapon at least... The ones that I hate are the Shotty/Pistole campers, waiting for you to turn a corner and then just pressing R1. Mad Some even 'pump' the kill as well, like it took skill. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:50 pm

Tell me about it, I have to send you this match I played yesterday, it was hilarious
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Not much point ATM, they don't work for me for some reason. Mad

Send up a buddy invite though, I should have some spaces left after I cleared a few 'inactives' out last week. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Well I'll tell you what this guy did, nothing but the RPG/Hammer/Shotgun and the guy was using SA/half loaded, I don't think I saw him get a legit kill the entire plunder match, we actually lost two guys, and he laughed a few times, it was actually 4-0 for a while until we scored twice and ended up losing 5-2
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Raistlin wrote:
Vash!!! Welcome to the X club! Glad to have ye with us!! You should have sent me a message. I would have wanted to have been there! now we just need to get Endlo and Aqua Very Happy= :D Would be an awesome crew!

Skittle!!! Congrats on the Rampant dude!

Thnx mate, but yeah, what about the rest of us who our almost at level 60. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Leo337 wrote:
SA and sniper equals skill to aim the weapon at least... The ones that I hate are the Shotty/Pistole campers, waiting for you to turn a corner and then just pressing R1. Mad Some even 'pump' the kill as well, like it took skill. Rolling Eyes

Haha, yeah, I am currently working invalid, and for some reason lower guys (45+) consider themselves to have über skills since they can shotty me in the back and of course - pump facepalm2

It doesn't matter that I killed the same guy 6-7 times already in a row, obviously I was lucky and finally justice was handed upon me.

On another note, man I miss playing with you guys; Endlo picking off guys like Robin Hood with the FAL, Vash rocking the GAU, Beast....being a beast Laughing
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm

I lost my controllers. Sad Actually I think my friend "barrowed" them so I probably wont be on this week. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
skittlenugget88
Second Nation
skittlenugget88

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 4:00 pm

I have a question. Can you guys recommend any sandbox style games, or free roaming games (not including GTA or RDR). It would be great if you guys could get back to me. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Great games Endlo and Vash. I had fun, and got a lot of laughs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Grinding, half way through 58 cheers Yessss Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Gratz, idk how far I am into it, I needed something new to calm me down because the amount of SA/RPG/Hammer/Shotgun use is getting pretty insane now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:09 pm

charlitos wrote:
Grinding, half way through 58 cheers Yessss Very Happy= :D

I'm just over halfway to level 52. Laughing Once I get there, though, I shall be using Invalid!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Ah Invalid......can't say I miss those days lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
Ah Invalid......can't say I miss those days lol

I want to finally use a Honor badge other than Veiled. If I die a lot, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Yeah, I totally agree with you there but since I have better ones I try to avoid using that booster as much as I can, except for RPG and Sniper Rifle & Pistole DMs because 99% of the time those are one shot kills anyway, I must say that I miss the days when there were more players with some actual skill, none of these SA and RPG/Hammer/Shotgun snobs, a man can only carry so many grenades!
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top