Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Killzone 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

Killzone 3 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm liking Killzone 3, so far played a little campaign.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 am

good couple games last night Az.
Sorry to bail so quick. I didnt realize it had gotten so late, and as you can see looking at the time of this post....I have/had to be up early today.
Hope we can do it again sometime.

They need to get this map rotation thing under control soon.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 12:21 pm

GGs, even though I was slaughtered in the first game. That one on Frozen Dam was awesome for turret kills and I got a medal for that. I think they've tweaked my favourite engy gun because it's not as good as spamming people coming up the stairs and killing them all as it was before the last patch. I got my Marksman and Infiltrator trophies too, so if I can just win a GW game I'll have all the MP trophies.

I also had a beastly game on that jungle map and my KDR went up .02 points for all that online time.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Well thats pretty cool.

I didnt so hot that first one either but at the same time we did kind of come in somewhere near the end of the match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 6:45 pm

I may be online tonight. If not that, I'll join you guys tomorrow. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 7:14 pm

That would be cool. Hope to see you.
Side note: Im about 1000 xp from overtaking raist.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Six wrote:
That would be cool. Hope to see you.
Side note: Im about 1000 xp from overtaking raist.

Noooooo heheh.

Srsly, though - Nicely done good sir Smile cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:35 pm

I hope Im not falling behind on the clan leaderboard. Evil or Very Mad

Guess that just means I need to destroy some people in Operations tonight.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Im torn on which of the modes I like better.
Speaking just xp WZ has the potential to offer way more. I had a 10,000 xp game in wz the other day. But they can be hectic if your team isnt all that hot, and the fact you get stuck on one map isnt cool

Operations are much more personal and thats why i really like them. The grudge carries match to match and makes for a much more intense gaming experience.
At the same time you will only get so much xp from them, and it only has 3 maps.

All in all though, I am really enjoying kz3 much more than I had thought. They made a lot of improvements from 2 imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Well, I've gotten 10,000+XP on Operations several times, depending on how many revives, headshots, and kills I got in the game. I havent played all that much of Warzone still, so I cant really say how much I average there.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:43 am

Warzone is also generally a heck of a lot longer then operations.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:29 am

Well everyone, I've decided to buy the game. I don't know when, but I wulll Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:54 am

i love operations!@

although i usually lose cause my teamates can't do crap cause i got noone to play with
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:09 pm

You can play with me any time crispo. I think I still need to get you back on my list though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:34 pm

I'll jump back on a bit later. I'm about to watch Skyline.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Ill be on around 5 530 this evening. Hope to catch ya then R
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:47 pm

Finished the campaign today. Liked the last sequence. Luckily I waited until the end just in case there was something else at th eend of the credits, and there was. I've got two days left on my rental, and I tink I'm going to buy it. Not completely sure though. I'm going to try multiplayer right now.

Last edited by mattmo0121 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:16 pm

I'll be on then Six. I'm going to play some more Campaign in a second, and then Ill head online afterwords.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Six wrote:
Ill be on around 5 530 this evening. Hope to catch ya then R
Eastern?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:29 pm

I've at the end of my rental I'm buying Killzone 3. I love the multiplayer. I mainly play as the engineer and medic. I've also tryed Move with it, and after you get the controls down, it can be better then the regular controller.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Decent games earlier, Six. That one where we were against each other was pretty fun. You have to kill injured medics, though. After you took me down the first time near the detonator, I just got up and set it again.

The lag was pretty terrible, though. Three times I got the detonator to 90% set, and the game would stop the charge. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation
LT_Crispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 am

dang! i missed out. I was gonna try and get on but i went out with a friend
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:32 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Decent games earlier, Six. That one where we were against each other was pretty fun. You have to kill injured medics, though. After you took me down the first time near the detonator, I just got up and set it again.

The lag was pretty terrible, though. Three times I got the detonator to 90% set, and the game would stop the charge. Rolling Eyes
Ya know I never thought of it. I really dont go against any medics, much less fully upgraded ones.
Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah I was just getting annoyed too badly. I hate putting whole clips into people and they just shoot me once and kill me.
Angry :angry:
And even with the lobby hops it just didn't seem to get better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Yeah, medics can be tricky. I've fooled so many people now with the "get up" ability. It makes being a medic all the more entertaining.

As for yesterdays games, I wasnt so much frustrated with the bullet lag as I was with the objectives. We had a chance to advance the round, but it kept kicking me out. I can handle losing a game when we are outplayed, but I can't stand it when Im cheated out of a potential win.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:46 pm

GGs Az and Raist. I'm really starting to like the medic. The points are so easy to get. I'm just having trouble with the camera. In COD, and nearly every other FPS the camera doesn't move at all, on KZ3 it moves more realistically. Just something I'll have to get use to.
Back to top Go down

Killzone 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top