Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance: Fall of Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Rxforwar wrote:
mthrfckr1002 wrote:
i want to just hug everyone
Homo.
Though admitting you have a problem is the first step. Laughing

Though helping someone is that you are trying to hide your homoness from the Nation. lol!
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:56 pm

I tried FoM again this afternoon.

Anyone know the name of a good post-traumatic stress counsellor?

I got ripped apart in ways I didn't know were possible.
Back to top Go down
sabre15
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:13 pm

well alot of M/M still plays rfom. hit me up if you wanna play
iiBLaCk0uTZz__x 0=zero Working on a acc with 0 lark kills :geek:
but 4 real his us up and play with us sumtime
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr1002
Fifth Nation
mthrfckr1002

Nation Reputation : 8

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:20 pm

yes etw six and leo have you should too
im trying to get seyel to come play

i never been rejected that harshly Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 2:21 am

Dear Mofo,

Im greatly sorry for this but... YOU GOT REJECTED.

Sincerely- TRVJAG1

lol!
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:13 pm

Campaign mode ... whooshing sound of life.

Sometimes you get new life/health without the yellow bottles. Is this predictable? I can't tell if comes from being close to a hybrid, just random or something else.

whats up with this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:25 pm

timpanogos wrote:

Sometimes you get new life/health without the yellow bottles. Is this predictable? I can't tell if comes from being close to a hybrid, just random or something else.

whats up with this?

The health bar is divided into 4 sections. Each time one of those sections is lost, you will need to find a health vial. (Sym-bac). If you take damage, but not enough to lose a section, you will eventually regenerate it.
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:07 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
timpanogos wrote:

whats up with this?

The health bar is divided into 4 sections. Each time one of those sections is lost, you will need to find a health vial. (Sym-bac). If you take damage, but not enough to lose a section, you will eventually regenerate it.

Thanks, I'm a bit slow
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Finally getting to, or just gone back to FoM Tim?

And how have ya been? Long time no see.
Still crawlin those mountains? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
Finally getting to, or just gone back to FoM Tim?

And how have ya been? Long time no see.
Still crawlin those mountains? Very Happy= :D

just getting to rfom, not sure what took me so long, it is an excellent game.

yea, still hitting the rocks.

about time for you to be getting back outdoors eh? I assume you got hit with the hard winter. Ours was very mild.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Trying. It was nasty yeah. Tons of snow melted in 2 days and its rained non stop since.
Lawns=pudding right now.

On topic, excellent campaign no doubt. Wish the 2nd had been more like the first myself although I did enjoy 2's online more.
Some of the people some of the time I s'pose.
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:54 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
Trying. It was nasty yeah. Tons of snow melted in 2 days and its rained non stop since.
Lawns=pudding right now.

On topic, excellent campaign no doubt. Wish the 2nd had been more like the first myself although I did enjoy 2's online more.

working through hard campaign ... man some of the checkpoints are ... the whole segment, I swear often
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:55 pm

lol

Thats how you know its a good game.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:08 am

Compared to R2's campaign which had checkpoints every 10 yards. (You think I'm exaggerating.)
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:38 pm

eattheword wrote:
Compared to R2's campaign which had checkpoints every 10 yards. (You think I'm exaggerating.)
Did you say yards for Six'rs sake, to get him back in working spirit, or did you mean to say meetres meatrs metteers mei mee metres meters?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:41 pm

lol. No, much as we pretend to be all modern and European, most of the people of my generation still think in miles, yards, feet, inches, pounds, ounces, and pints. Heck, even our roads are still measured in miles. My kids, of course, have no idea what 12 inches means no matter how many times I try to beat the concept into them with a well-aimed 30 cm ruler.
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:37 pm

Rxforwar wrote:
eattheword wrote:
Did you say yards for Six'rs sake, to get him back in working spirit, or did you mean to say meetres meatrs metteers mei mee metres meters?

now, now, careful there, obviously etw appears almost converted to the americal way! 30 feet is 30 feet right etw!
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:38 pm

eattheword wrote:
lol. No, much as we pretend to be all modern and European, most of the people of my generation still think in miles, yards, feet, inches, pounds, ounces, and pints. Heck, even our roads are still measured in miles. My kids, of course, have no idea what 12 inches means no matter how many times I try to beat the concept into them with a well-aimed 30 cm ruler.

I thought Europe has always been metric?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:40 pm

timpanogos wrote:
eattheword wrote:

Precisely my point. Many people in the UK don't feel 100% European. God put the English Channel there for a reason.

10 yards is, of course, 0.454 chains.
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:42 pm

eattheword wrote:
timpanogos wrote:
eattheword wrote:

Precisely my point. Many people in the UK don't feel 100% European. God put the English Channel there for a reason.

lol

so how long ago did England adopt metric?
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Wiki, spills the truth, darn brits!

"The metric system, including the metre, was first fully described by Englishman John Wilkins in 1668 in a treatise presented to the Royal Society, some 120 years before the French adopted the system."

And who sucked into it first?, the french
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:52 am

Weird. I posted a reply in here last night which has since vanished.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 am

Clearly you've been sleep admining. Something had been bothering you since you posted. There was a typo you only subconsciously recognized. No one could know of this.
You got up in the night without waking fully, headed to the computer, and erased the evidence before it could be quoted. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:59 am

SixHousePull wrote:
Lawns=pudding right now.

You know my viewpoint on this one. I loved both of the Resistance campaigns. I wouldnt mind #3 returning to the Fall of Man gritty roots though.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance: Fall of Man   Resistance: Fall of Man - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
SixHousePull wrote:
Lawns=pudding right now.

You know my viewpoint on this one. I loved both of the Resistance campaigns. I wouldnt mind #3 returning to the Fall of Man gritty roots though.

I can agree with this.
Back to top Go down

Resistance: Fall of Man

View previous topic View next topic Back to top