Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Killzone 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

Killzone 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:23 am

New patch is awesome! Join a friends game and you stay with em no matter what...you even stay in squad from game to game. The option for the noobified controls is actually pretty good, the aiming is WAY closer to COD/RFOM than it was prior to the patch...Airbots are silly powerful now, and it almost seems like the ground turrets were cranked up a notch too, but it's more mildly annoying than say, throwing the controller annoying. And assault/rocket nubs go down noticeably quicker...ya, this was a DAMN good patch. IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 am

Excellent... Cool

I can't wait to check it out, thanks for keeping us in the loop, N'apple. I love you
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:48 pm

I played for about ten minutes yesterday, wanted to see the difference the patch made, well I went 8-2, didnt really see a difference besides it was easier to get my aim on, then I logged off and drank massive amounts of beer.
In other words- Im gonna try again later tonite.
:drunken:
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:58 pm

The two main problems I have with this game are:

1. No DM/FFA
2. One headshot = kill. Some of the guns (SMG anyone?) are just stupid easy to get them, like auto-headshot or something. People can just spray & get them. It really pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:19 pm

redhamuSLA wrote:

1. No DM/FFA
2. One headshot = kill. Some of the guns (SMG anyone?) are just stupid easy to get them, like auto-headshot or something. People can just spray & get them. It really pisses me off.

Both points are good ones...the bots are annoying and overpowered as well. KZ is still my personal fav. at the moment however, as COD and RFOM are kinda stale for me, and I just really don't like playing R2.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:56 pm

PiNeAppLe_eNiMa wrote:
redhamuSLA wrote:

1. No DM/FFA

Both points are good ones...the bots are annoying and overpowered as well. KZ is still my personal fav. at the moment however, as COD and RFOM are kinda stale for me, and I just really don't like playing R2.

Thats ok, R2 said it dont like you playing it.
You leave it all sticky and citrusy, and it said you poke it with those prickly things on your outsides.

It also next, next time.......

MORE LUBE!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 11:40 am

Lol Six...NO LUBE!!!

Video of the new maps, supposed to be available on Thursday night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Eyegasm.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 5:54 pm

i got the map packs the maps are soo much fun Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Ya the new maps are pretty schweet, better than the 1st map pack IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Bunglin
Third Nation
Bunglin

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:55 pm

I knew I'd find some KZ2 hawtness up in here!

I love both of the map packs. The 1.27 patch is very good. It gave a ton of weight to the game. I did not care for the Precision Aim that they added on, though.

As far as story mode goes, I beat it on Elite a few months ago. I'm Platinum on KZ2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:20 am

Woah! I haven't seen you in a while, Bung. (^_-)/ What's up?

I just played KZ2 for the first time in maybe a month. I went with the precision controls just to check them out. I didn't really notice a big difference (maybe better?), so I guess I'm just going to stick with them. *shrug*

I think I'll get the FLASH & THUNDER map pack soon.
Back to top Go down
Bunglin
Third Nation
Bunglin

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:27 am

redhamuSLA wrote:
Woah! I haven't seen you in a while, Bung. (^_-)/ What's up?

I just played KZ2 for the first time in maybe a month. I went with the precision controls just to check them out. I didn't really notice a big difference (maybe better?), so I guess I'm just going to stick with them. *shrug*

I think I'll get the FLASH & THUNDER map pack soon.

Hey, buddy! I'm cool. I don't think I still have you on my XMB. That is probably why we don't see each other as much. I need to get you back on there!
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 4:59 pm

I beat that campaign on Elite today...and wow was it not easy AT ALL. Beating Radec is just silly hard - especially leading up to finally fighting him 1v1, that shit is intense.
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:50 am

PiNeAppLe_eNiMa wrote:
I beat that campaign on Elite today...and wow was it not easy AT ALL. Beating Radec is just silly hard - especially leading up to finally fighting him 1v1, that shit is intense.

Good job pinapple! I'm still working on veteran. For some reason when that disc goes in I end up in a warzone. Guess that's why I haven't done too much of the sp.
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:49 am

New DLC pack looks pretty cool, I think it's out this week. Boltgun and Flamethrower will now be available in online matches....hawt. Flamethrower FTW!!! The one thing I miss about R1 is the dragon.../random.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 pm

PiNeAppLe_eNiMa wrote:
New DLC pack looks pretty cool, I think it's out this week. Boltgun and Flamethrower will now be available in online matches....hawt. Flamethrower FTW!!! The one thing I miss about R1 is the dragon.../random.
maps are coming today
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:34 pm

mossy_oak01 wrote:
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa wrote:

Good job pinapple! I'm still working on veteran. For some reason when that disc goes in I end up in a warzone. Guess that's why I haven't done too much of the sp.

I beat Veteran and I was done. I was annoyed they didnt have a trophy for it. Just a general "you beat the campaign on anything besides rediculous difficulty". I might as well had just done it on easy and got it over with >_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:06 pm

PiNeAppLe_eNiMa wrote:

God I hated the Radec fight on Elite. The first wave of soldiers were alright, but I died any antagonizing amount of times during the second wave. (DANG YOU ROCKETGHASTS!)
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Enorag
Second Nation
Enorag

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:00 am

Reminds me of how godly the knife is on that last level.

Spoiler:

The DLC looks interesting, but I fear with the flamethrower, it would just be chaotic :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:11 am

Enorag wrote:

Spoiler:

The DLC looks interesting, but I fear with the flamethrower, it would just be chaotic :/

You can hide in the corner? While that probably would have made the battle less frustrating, it wouldnt have made it more fun. (Wait, it was fun!?)

The knife was beast on the last level. Id run around just stabbing the poor Higs to death.
Back to top Go down
Enorag
Second Nation
Enorag

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Enorag wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Enorag on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:37 am

Nice spoiler-fail, guys, LoL. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:45 am

Enorag wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
Enorag wrote:

Spoiler:

You can hide in the corner? While that probably would have made the battle less frustrating, it wouldnt have made it more fun. (Wait, it was fun!?)

The knife was beast on the last level. I'd run around just stabbing the poor Higs to death.
When I say hide I mean during the Radec fight - just go to the corner when he's phasing around, shoot him before he slashes you and then run like nothing, fire a few more shots and repeat. The knife is absolutely devastating on that last section of the level though Very Happy= :D

Oh, all I did was use the LMG on him. He killed over in no time. (Gotta love how the fight leading up to Radec is insanely more difficult then Radec himself.)

Last edited by RatchetH22 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enorag
Second Nation
Enorag

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 2   Killzone 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:53 am

Really? I found the Helghast Assault rifle to be more effective due to its long range accuracy. In the battle before it, the grenade launcher and the knife just rule over everything Smile

Sorry Leo, I will edit it Wink

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top