Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

Battlefield 3 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Nope, totally vulnerable. That's why there's an AA gun on it Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:53 pm

"Just" got my 12th service star on my beloved FAMAS... Nearly on my 13th, Just five more kills.

I almost got my first Little bird kill.. but I got shot down before I could get him, even though I'm like colonel lvl 2.. Pretty pathetic Razz
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Laughing I most stars with one gun is the M16 with around 7 stars. I guess it's because I'm both an infantry and vehicle person Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Well I'm mainly infantry, and I have 13 hours with the famas so its understandable. Its my go to gun to have fun with.
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:50 pm

1500 ticket metro ftw!!!

joined late and went 152-68
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm

500% Metro servers are horrible. They almost always become a base rape Mad

Does anyone else feel amazing when you pick up fellow players when they're stranded in the water? I rode over to some teammates whose helicopter got destroyed
Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Not always, Rarely.

And now, I like to take the transport chopper and hover just above them, So they get a little hope... Then I fly away into a building or something. Razz
Back to top Go down
KinkyCrispy
Fifth Nation
KinkyCrispy

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:03 pm

Daniel wrote:
500% Metro servers are horrible. They almost always become a base rape Mad

Does anyone else feel amazing when you pick up fellow players when they're stranded in the water? I rode over to some teammates whose helicopter got destroyed
Very Happy= :D
not this match, Was a battle for B the whole time
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:57 am

Daniel wrote:
Laughing I most stars with one gun is the M16 with around 7 stars. I guess it's because I'm both an infantry and vehicle person Very Happy= :D

I remember when I had 7 M16 service stars. About 130 ago...

Haha, just playing with ya. Armored Kills gonna be amazing, shame you guys get it before me. Damn PS3 Sad
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Well you guy's are lucky, I won't get it until next month. Taking the plunge to the depths of the PC world, and after I bought all the parts I'll be lucky if I can afford any game... Let alone the 60 bucks for Battlefield 3 premium edition.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:00 pm

I haven't bought Premium because I don't think I spend enough time playing the game to make it worth my money.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AWW YISS... Famas reload time reduction.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:11 am

Armoured Kill is officially amazing! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:51 pm

I think it could be better, but def. like it. Even though the new maps on conquest are blegh. Way too big xD
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:54 am

After going through countless restarts and fails of attempting the "You Can be my Wingman Anytime" trophy, I finally got it cheers. Now all I've got left for my first Platinum is Army of Two (all Co-Op missions on Hard) and Bullseye (get to the hostages without alerting any enemies in the last mission: Drop 'Em Like Liquid)

Oh, and for 100% I've gotta get 10 more kills with the Mobile Artillery which is gonna be a PITA Mad
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:46 pm

I really need help with getting kills using jets, still stuck with the machine gun at lvl 21, any tips ?
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:14 pm

Stuck? The cannons are the best weapon the jets have. Which modes do you play the most?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:34 am

Change your sticks to Southpaw if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 am

I have
In terms of modes I play conquest mainly, then rush. Don't have any of the DLC's
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:12 am

Hm? Why southpaw?

Conquest have the fighters. You could try some strafe runs on ground troops, but it might be difficult with them. You'd probably be better off only using them against opposing aircraft.

The jets in Rush are great for ground support. Strafe run any vehicles or places with a lot of troops. Not sure what changes have been made since I haven't played in many months, but you could usually take out a tank if you dive in from a good angle and hit the rear with the cannon during a strafe run.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 pm

It's more familiar if you've played racing games (well.. to me, I guess).
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:08 am

Search pro jet tips on YouTube guys Smile it really helps. It's done by EliteGamerBros I believe. Need more help search for other jet videos.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Guys in case you haven't gone on Battlelog today ~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

C'mon. Im on Xbox. And i believe Xbox will win. Maybe you PS3 guys will prove me wrong Wink
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm

I hate Wake Island. I hope everybody loses.

But I guess.. I'm supporting Xbox guys too.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Jolli The Friendly Ghost wrote:
I hate Wake Island. I hope everybody loses.

But I guess.. I'm supporting Xbox guys too.
Hope everybody loses. i like that Razz

Us Xbox guys. i know we can win.. PC has no chance
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top