Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:15 pm

study
Yup, thats a Sponge-Roll if I ever seen one!!!
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Sure is Bob. Smile
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:21 pm

So hawt...

Cant wait to download me some Fallout DLC!!
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Have Fallout 3 but only played it for about 15mins.
Hmmm, decisions, decisions. Thinking
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:41 pm

What a bewb!!!
Back to top Go down
Neoshine
Fourth Nation
Neoshine

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:43 pm

it took a bit, but I got mine downloaded.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bout time..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Im downloading my stuff now as well. Looks like I wont be using the PS3 tonight.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Damn, a lot of people dissin Treyarch on their website, hilarious!
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:22 pm

And the PSN is down here.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Neutral
Doesnt suprise me.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Why the heck doesn't Craptivision moderate those COD forums? That thread is just full of illiterate punks swearing at Treyarch? It just reminded me of why I never visit the COD forums. Are good mods so hard to come by?
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:29 pm

eatthemonkey wrote:
And the PSN is down here.
Hmmm. I'm signed in and see people coming online from our side of the pond. Thinking
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:29 pm

so i have a problem. i go into the welcome back program thing. i click the "get game 1" i click get now, i click my game, i click download, i get an error, i click download, i get an error, i click download, i get "you man not access this content", i i back out to the game choice screen, they all disappear along with the option to pic "get game 1" i not have no free game and now way to access it.

thats fine i have another game to pick on this account and 4 other acounts along with that. so what happens when i got to game 2? the exact same fecking thing. i now have a psn account with 0 free games and no way to get siad games because apparently when you choose to pic a free game then are forced to back out of the game choice screen due to "errors" the option to go back in a choose a game after starting up psn disappears. how could sony have overlooked that? its not a huge deal to me caus ei can get the games i want. but thats not cool if i had only one account.

i also had the same issue while trying to get ps+

LD;DR

PSN store thinks i have a free game that i didnt actually get because of an error and it kicking me out of the game picking screen
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Quote from Nuova, OGOB member today:

[quote author=Nuova link=topic=2911.msg239603#msg239603 date=1307132435]
The Welcome Back program is available for download, IF you can get that far.

So many people are trying to download it I barely was able to just open the store.

Also if you realize one of your free game vouchers has disappeared, don't panic, go to Account Managemen > Transaction Management > Services List and your game voucher should be there.
[/quote]

Try it out Banded!
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:42 pm

thanks sponge Very Happy= :D
ill check it once i get through installing dead nation
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:44 pm

If you are having trouble with the icons dissapearing off the store or something than go Account management >>> Transaction management >>>>> Services list >>>>Playstation Network promotions>>>>> free games . Than choose your 2 free games and download them . Enjoy , it worked for me >
Edit : already posted , my bad
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 pm

+1 for trying to help
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:52 pm

banded1 wrote:
thanks sponge Very Happy= :D
ill check it once i get through installing dead nation
I love you
Back to top Go down
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation
CptCrazypants

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Wow. The day the package comes out, im gone for the entire weekend. At least ill have something to look forward to on monday Razz
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:16 am

I gotta love having multiple accounts, I have no ended up downloading all of the games that I didn't already hav which is sweet! Also if you also have more than one account, check them all because for some reigons the PS+ is different for different reigons. Like on the New Zealand one our main games are Burnout Paradise City and Magic the plainwalkers (or something along those lines) for free along with a different collection of minis and PS1 classics. So I would reccomend chacking out different stores.

Also another way to download your free games is to go to your downloads list in the PS Store.

Does anoyone know if the games that we choose to download for freewill they stay in our downloads list forever or just for the month that they are available?
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:24 am

they stay on your DL list forever
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:40 am

Awesome , thnx Sony!!!!

. PSN + in Nz got 'burn zombie burn' on half price discount Smile
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:20 am

Download them, save to memory stick, rinse and repeat.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION   PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:21 pm

I chose to "get them" but I cant find them in any download option at all. I chose my games but I don't know where they went after that. There was no DLgame folder set up like there usually was. So.... I dunno... O_o
Back to top Go down

PSN DOWNTIME DISCUSSION

View previous topic View next topic Back to top