Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Yeah, Eatty, you need help!!!
Razz
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm going on right now !!!!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:28 pm

I just left a bit ago. I was playing zombies with bear though.
She might still be on.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:31 pm

cant wait to own you nubs when the War begins Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:33 pm

nope i left when you left Smile

sorry about my awesome zombie skills... its probably like playing solo Smile only more work reviving me!

After our first game six is like "hmmm, wonder if mitch is coming on" lol it was funny
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:34 pm

lol

I didnt mean it like that.
It's just better imo to have the numbers to cover the breach points.
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:38 pm

i know Smile i'm kidding

disregard my message i sent you too next time you sign on. i had a blonde moment
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:42 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:40 am

Damn , 22 on Ascension , my online record is still 24 , I had to keep reviving everyone , what a beast Smile . Can't wait for Call of the Dead , looks awesome ! .

I cant be on any earlier than that sorry Six , weekends it'll have to be I guess
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:56 am

Damn time zones Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:17 am

Well , still not many around when I'm on . Had a few more goes at 'five' zombies and finally , I reached round 30 on it to post another nation and personal record , it all ended on round 32 as I killed myself by staying in an elevator and waiting to get killed as it was 10pm . Now I have gotten to round 30 on all maps . I guess I better have some attempts at dead ops now Smile .

Maybe I could make some challenges since I've basically mastered kino and ascension and good at five . I got to round 7 using only the Olympia in the first room of kino . I should think up some more .

Multiplayer wise I did allright today but I'm still waiting to get some skill in the online component .

I don't want to sound like a bragger , I'm just really happy with my zombie efforts Smile .
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:15 am

GG's Last night folks.

Apparantly blinding Tony gets you killed, check out my file share. Spent a bit of time blinding him when he joined a game... Didn't even know it was him till he killed me.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Sniping still seems broke in this game....
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:09 pm

Should be on tonight for a bit eastern time 9pm-11pm
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Yeah, I was playing a bit of Hardcore TDM's lastnight, and I noticed the same thing about the snipers. At first I was getting kills pretty easy with my trusty PSG1. Then about my last 2 games I was shooting some newb point blank 3 times and not one hit registered, I had to use my pistol to kill him. WTF?!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:21 pm

Lod wrote:
GG's Last night folks.

Apparantly blinding Tony gets you killed, check out my file share. Spent a bit of time blinding him when he joined a game... Didn't even know it was him till he killed me.

Haha, I'll have a look at that. I remember the final killcam showed you at the top of some stairs above me, but someone else killed me.

ETA: watched it now and I remember that part. I was running back and forth cos grenades and ahem flashbangs kept appearing. Eventually an enemy rose up before me! Mighty Liam! So I cut him down. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:17 am

I thought I was been all clever there.

I particularly loved that FFA I joined you in last night. Both Ax!s at the top of the board.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:21 am

I might be able to get on Saturday. So that's what, four weeks off PSN? You can go sober in less time.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:26 am

To used to not playing now?

Weird thing happened last night and Leo can confirm, playing a few games with him in HC TDM, while in the Lobby I get kicked and a message says "Another User has Logged into this account" (o.O) (not verbatim but thats the gist)
Back to top Go down
TonyTeabag
Fourth Nation
TonyTeabag

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:40 am

Lod wrote:
I thought I was been all clever there.

I particularly loved that FFA I joined you in last night. Both Ax!s at the top of the board.
Yeah, that was a tough game. I was winning for most of the match but then this oLiam0 guy kept killing me. Puzzled Well played sir.

Did it let you join me in that match, or did it just put you into the match randomly? I didn't think you could join or invite to FFA.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:54 am

Static-Star1 wrote:
Sniping still seems broke in this game....

But we seem to have gone back to super soldiers!?

I was playing last night when I had just killed one and was reloading when his mate came around the corner. I did the normal O.F. thing and pressed R3 to cancel the reload and I stabbed him. Must have lunged 6 foot to do that. Then later the same thing was happening to me. Getting knifed from miles away...
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:59 am

It did let me join when someone left the game, the server was full for a few mins then someone musta quit out and it let me.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:18 am

This game has gotten worse since Psn came back online... The lag-compensation seems to be wayyyy over the top now, where it was just wayy over the top before. Rolling Eyes

Good to play with you, Liam. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:40 am

Aye was good. Liked how your score after I was kicked from the game was better Laughing
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:59 am

Ya, anyone who thinks that this game only migrates hosts when it says it does is a fool. Laughing

I went from dropping the same guy with about 10 bullets, to dropping him with 2... I know how he must have felt. Sad
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top