Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:23 am

tekkenz: Nice vid! I'm still trying to adapt to the new system of things, so watching someone that's hit their stride helps. (^_-)d That reminds me! I need to request a buddy's vids... LOLZ.

To be honest, today was FRUSTRATING. About the only thing that I got some enjoyment out of was HSing with the M9. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Regarding more maps on retail, i got a start up screen where it was the facility but it was frozen.
so Im looking forward to that because facility was one of my favorite maps in UC2
cheers
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:12 pm

IAmAwesomeSauce wrote:

New vid! This time a TDM. So heartbroken that I didnt get the Rampant (freaking double damage). But it is what it is.
Enjoy! Smile
I know that feeling, i was one kill away the the spawns got me, freaking blind fire and punch Aholes.
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:38 pm

sup guys

sprint blindfire melee

bye guys
Back to top Go down
Pheonix343
First Nation
First Nation
Pheonix343

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:42 am

My thoughts are that even with all of this BS about this being the "Complete Multiplayer Experience", I don't believe a word. I think that ND is using this as another beta after they took into account the feedback they got from the July Beta. Remember, the game doesn't come out for another month and after a week of action there is already a patch that seems to make most people happy. So I think we should reserve judgement until November 1st!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:20 am

Pheonix343 wrote:
My thoughts are that even with all of this BS about this being the "Complete Multiplayer Experience", I don't believe a word. I think that ND is using this as another beta after they took into account the feedback they got from the July Beta. Remember, the game doesn't come out for another month and after a week of action there is already a patch that seems to make most people happy. So I think we should reserve judgement until November 1st!

I would agree with this.
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:20 pm

GAHHHHH!! GIVE ME A GAME NOT IN PROGRESS!
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:23 pm

I'm having this hate on with R3 as well. I HATE joining games in progress. HATE em.
Back to top Go down
IAmAwesomeSauce
Second Nation
IAmAwesomeSauce

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Especially when the team you're on is just wayyy behind. It sucks out all of the fun and competitiveness from the game.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:20 pm

IAmAwesomeSauce wrote:
Especially when the team you're on is just wayyy behind. It sucks out all of the fun and competitiveness from the game.

Its horrible. And then when I lose I get dinging in my stats for a loss I didnt have a fair chance at winning! Rawr!!!! /rant.

Shrug
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Raistlin wrote:
I'm having this hate on with R3 as well. I HATE joining games in progress. HATE em.
Do you know whether D was getting complaints for not letting you join matches already in progress? I, and a lot of people, including the ND forum, don't like this either. scratch
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:59 pm

They should have an option for that.. Like "Weve found a game in progress. Do you want to join?"
The those that hate on em could just be like NONONONO!!!
Back to top Go down
Pheonix343
First Nation
First Nation
Pheonix343

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:07 pm

In UC3 whenever you join a fame in progress your team is always down 1 or 2 players and and about 15 kills.

Also, I hate the wusses that quit out the second the game starts. One time in the Airfield on the opening sequence 3 players on my team quit and 2 on the other team like come on! It's only ten minutes!
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:52 am

Why on earth is there a timer for joining a game late? I'm grateful don't get me wrong but it seems like a total lapse in reasoning on ND's part.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix343
First Nation
First Nation
Pheonix343

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Joining game in progress in...Why can't I join a game in progress now! It doesn't make a difference to anyone else!

But like I said earlier, the game isnt done completion so let's hope they fix some of these annoying things
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:57 pm

I hate the fact that cinema doesn't record your games if you join a game in progress.

I have lost 6 "5 not alive" medal, because of that. Sad
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:27 pm

ND does seem to listen to peoples suggestions. I think if you post your criticisms there and enough people agree they might be able to change some things. I don't really care about my stats all that much and I end up in a lot of games in progress. But if I had a great k/d and wanted to protect it I could see how that would suck.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:45 pm

they do, watch, however they seemed to stop doing it after awhile in U2, just go to YT lol
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm

I swear to all that is holy that blindfire rules in this game

Subway code ND sent me on FB. Should be good multiple times.

WZCFYKWH
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Damn you naughty dog, reseting all of the stats with people who play plunder and team objective.

Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:05 pm

They did everybody I think Jolli-timer, but only on the leaderboards. I have like one (crappy) game on the leaderboards.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:38 pm

Alright peepz, I had me some free time on my hand tonight due to my daughter calling it a day quite early.
LOVING IT. Yes, the blindfire is annoyingly effective and yes, some kickbacks are kinda cheap. But you know what, once you start to get the hang of it you'll learn to roll with the punches.

And I had no idea I would actually be able to enjoy playing on The Highrise. Say wuuuut?? Shocked

Tomorrow night I reeeeally wanna see at least a few of you online. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 915210
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks for the games Pheonix! I enjoyed playing with a buddy. Reo whats your time zone? I'm Mountain time North america.
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:48 am

Watch, mine is GMT+1 so I think that you are a couple of hours (7?) behind me.
Oh well, if anyone is online when I am and wants another comrade, just give me the word and I'll be there faster than a viking could drink a keg of beer!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 20 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:29 pm

rrwatch wrote:
They did everybody I think Jolli-timer, but only on the leaderboards. I have like one (crappy) game on the leaderboards.
Oh ok but still i mean its stupid, dont really get it.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top