Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Resistance 3 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:33 am

Find and kill the Pirate Chimera.

Seriously though [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:23 am

Actually, I just found it, but thanks. Picked up 2 more trophies now. Only ten to go i think including the co op revives.

There are 2 different types of intel I'm just having a hard time finding so Ill need to look those up. The other tropies I should manage ok.

Does anyone know however if the Freeze and melee 3 ravangers must be done successively, or is that a in total kind of thing?
I know I have done 2.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 am

Sorry, but why do I get dumped with the same people when I search for anything? It seems like the four or five times I've tried to play this game there are only 20 people playing it. I have never before stopped playing a game online because I couldn't find a game to play in.

Is it just me or do none of the Resistance games have reliable matchmaking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 pm

Haha...One Eyed Jack. I thought that was an enemy at the beginning, so I figured Id just follow the normal level since I was on Superhuman. I find a Jack in the box, melee it in amusement, turn around and....ding, trophy unlocked. Guess I found it. Laughing

Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:25 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:

And you know I have to respectfully disagree with you on R2. Im sorry, but it's Campaign was beyond fun for me.
It was 'beyond' fun for me too. Very Happy= :D I really cannot see what people enjoyed about it as it was 100% on rails offering no scope for choosing how to play a scene. Different strokes, I guess.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Azira wrote:
Sorry, but why do I get dumped with the same people when I search for anything? It seems like the four or five times I've tried to play this game there are only 20 people playing it. I have never before stopped playing a game online because I couldn't find a game to play in.

Is it just me or do none of the Resistance games have reliable matchmaking?

Im having a hard time deciding too, but I think its a little of column A and B. I tried earlier this morning to play some mp and there was NO ON on. It didnt matter which mode I searched, I was still only 1 of 3 people in the lobbies. At night, I can find games no problem.

RatchetH22 wrote:
Haha...One Eyed Jack. I thought that was an enemy at the beginning, so I figured Id just follow the normal level since I was on Superhuman. I find a Jack in the box, melee it in amusement, turn around and....ding, trophy unlocked. Guess I found it. Laughing

I took to it to an extreme. Once I turned to my left and saw it I shot it, 40'ed it, air fueled it, and then t bagged the hell out of it.

Stupid jack in the box.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:03 pm

It doesn't matter what time of day I play I get the same results. Sad

OH and another thing: the game doesn't let me join or invite friends until I've played at least one game and back out of it. It says I have no friends online despite the fact that the XMB shows friends online and/or playing R3.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Mine is more responsive but Ill get that at times too. Its been that way since beta. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:41 pm

hey azira try backing out of multiplayer 1 or 2 times for the game to update your list. i had the same problem.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Six wrote:
Actually, I just found it, but thanks. Picked up 2 more trophies now. Only ten to go i think including the co op revives.

There are 2 different types of intel I'm just having a hard time finding so Ill need to look those up. The other tropies I should manage ok.

Does anyone know however if the Freeze and melee 3 ravangers must be done successively, or is that a in total kind of thing?
I know I have done 2.

If you want help with the co-op trohpies, I can help you out. I've been become super fast at it after helping quite a few people. Let me know, and we can try and set up a time.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Dmick024 wrote:
hey azira try backing out of multiplayer 1 or 2 times for the game to update your list. i had the same problem.
Game usually starts before I get an opportunity to back out. It's been twice when I have tried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:46 pm

eattheword wrote:
It was 'beyond' fun for me too. Very Happy= :D I really cannot see what people enjoyed about it as it was 100% on rails offering no scope for choosing how to play a scene. Different strokes, I guess.

I disagree. Sure the game is linear, but there are multiple ways of finishing the levels. I wouldn't have beaten the game so many times if that weren't true. Even on my 50th complete, I was trying out new weapon combinations and seeing how they'd fare on a certain fight (You know, aside from the completes where I didnt use some weapons...). What you put into the game, you get back. I respect that you didn't like R2, and a lot of people didn't, but it was a pretty damn fun game and it's probably my favorite shooter of all time.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:02 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
eattheword wrote:

I disagree. Sure the game is linear, but there are multiple ways of finishing the levels. I wouldn't have beaten the game so many times if that weren't true. Even on my 50th complete, I was trying out new weapon combinations and seeing how they'd fare on a certain fight (You know, aside from the completes where I didnt use some weapons...). What you put into the game, you get back. I respect that you didn't like R2, and a lot of people didn't, but it was a pretty damn fun game and it's probably my favorite shooter of all time.

Hey Ratchet , any reason why you havn't been going for unseen amounts of campaign completes for R3 ? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:27 pm

The story honestly was a disappointment to me. College is another reason. Finally, Insomniac did away with the completion counter, so I don't have much to drive me.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:23 am

Yeah , school is becoming for me so gaming will be restricted to mainly holidays from now on:(
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:30 am

Dont worry R. I have ya covered. I just started the third complete but I am human so....
I dont know Ill be hitting anything double digit.

8 trophies to go. Nine w/ the plat

Let me know if you have any day in mind Rhy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:50 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
Yeah , school is becoming for me so gaming will be restricted to mainly holidays from now on:(

Heh. My ladies take away most of the free time that I do have. That and the book Alyx and I are writing. I do hope I can get a bit more gaming time this semester, though.

And Six, Ill be on later today if you want to play. I was going to be on tonight, but something came up.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:11 am

Six wrote:

Any evening after 8pm EST for the next 4 days works for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:26 pm

About halfway through the Terraformer. New York was a challenge, but I only died 3 times once I got to the Dropship...The Longleg snipers actually werent terribly bad. What I did was kill all the Hybrids I could with a quick Hellfire secondary blast, and literally went around the building Auger-Deadeyeing all the snipers. Id look through the wall, see their heat signature...and then switch to my Deadeye and secondary shot them. All in all, it worked pretty well.

Once I finish SH, Ill be mopping up my final trophies. If anyone wants to do Co-Op afterwards, Im down. Still need that revive trophy.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 pm

RHYN0X wrote:
Six wrote:

Any evening after 8pm EST for the next 4 days works for me.

Thinking

Between 9 and 10 your time you might see me any of those days. If you yourself already have the co op revives, I can hook up with Ratchet some time and then we could mp if you would rather. Dont know if you like the mp too much. I would feel bad dragging you through stuff and wasting your time if you have the trophy already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Just finished Superhuman. Terraformer was definitely easier than New York. That leaves 9 trophies including Plat:
Platinum Trophy
Archivalist
Short Out
Bouncer
Good Fences
Sandman
Juggler
Access Denied
Helping Hands
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:41 pm

Yeah. I found NY to really be the main challenge of that last chapter/area.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:59 pm

It doesn't matter to me. I had plat in the first couple week the game was out, but I don't mind helping.

If you 2 end up doing it, Turn on all weapons and max ammo and load the, I think it's meeting sarah, or something like that chapter. The one that start with you talking to the revernds wife. That will put in the town with the hundreds and hundreds of grims. 1 freezes them, the other shatters. Co-op kills done.

Then pull out the wild fire stand beside a house and fire. Kills you quickly, partner revives, repeat and switch, both done with revies. Keep in mind though that all damage taken after you go down decreases your revive timer and may actually cause death. That being said, be careful how close you are when you fire, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:10 pm

Heh. We both got it. I also knocked out the Access Denied trophy. 6 left!
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:14 pm

That one took me a few attempts. idk why, but like I said, I revived you 2 times and it gave me the Helping Hand Trophy? Meh..I'll Take it.

I have about 6 or 7 myself now. For some reason Im having a hard ass time nailing the grim headshots.
They move too damn fast.
Back to top Go down

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: