Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Resistance 3 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 pm

Yeah, I tried that one the other night and I kept missing apparently. Ill probably work on that one soon. Going to try and kill that Stalker quickly...

That was a hilarious bug we found by the way. Kind of wish I was the one that got stuck in the elevator...Laughing
Back to top Go down
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation
whatbearisbest

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Six wrote:

I have about 6 or 7 myself now. For some reason Im having a hard ass time nailing the grim headshots.
They move too damn fast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

is this where you're doing it?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Yeah , when I got my platinum just before Christmas , I struggled in NY superhuman !!
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Juggler I did just between NY and terraformer. That scene in NY where you drop the shields, well just after that you go into the outer edges of Terraformer. In the corridor are two guys with augers. I take out the first guy with my Auger. Then I go in, hit the second guy with the Mutator. Immediately switch to Cryogun because he starts blistering fast. Hit him with the Cryo and make sure he's solid, then hit him with either the Rossmore secondary or a Molotov. Once he's dead, point the Wildfire at the floor and fire off a secondary to kill yourself. Respawn. Rinse and repeat until you get the Juggler. Some people do it in the Pit, but I find there are just too many enemies to be able to coordinate it all properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Got the Plat. That's my 16th! Lol
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:40 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Yeah, I tried that one the other night and I kept missing apparently. Ill probably work on that one soon. Going to try and kill that Stalker quickly...

That was a hilarious bug we found by the way. Kind of wish I was the one that got stuck in the elevator...Laughing

I was a scared and lonely.

whatbearisbest wrote:
Six wrote:

I have about 6 or 7 myself now. For some reason Im having a hard ass time nailing the grim headshots.
They move too damn fast.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

is this where you're doing it?

Ive tried there. Ive tried the boat. Ive tried that town before you fight Satan. But yeah, that seems the best place for sure.
I forgot about that part of the game. Thanks for the reminder.

eattheword wrote:
Juggler I did just between NY and terraformer. That scene in NY where you drop the shields, well just after that you go into the outer edges of Terraformer. In the corridor are two guys with augers. I take out the first guy with my Auger. Then I go in, hit the second guy with the Mutator. Immediately switch to Cryogun because he starts blistering fast. Hit him with the Cryo and make sure he's solid, then hit him with either the Rossmore secondary or a Molotov. Once he's dead, point the Wildfire at the floor and fire off a secondary to kill yourself. Respawn. Rinse and repeat until you get the Juggler. Some people do it in the Pit, but I find there are just too many enemies to be able to coordinate it all properly.

I did it in the pit.

I really dont remember all the ones I have left.
2 in Mt Pleasants just because Im lazy. Knock a hybrid off a cliff, and get to the mine shaft
Uhm....detonate fallen leaches to kill x amount of enemies
Destroy x amount of drones with emps
Collect all intel. All I have left is one Malikov in NY I just cant find. I have the one thats right there when you start the level.
The other one intel is one of the letters to mom.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:52 pm

I'm sorry Six, but that's hilarious. Do you see why I play these games so much though? The bugs can be...interesting, to say the least. Also, if you're looking for the last Malikov intel in New York, it should be in the terraformer. Just after you split up with Charlie (He goes left, you go right) youll find an elevator that takes you up to the conduits. The intel is to the right of the elevator, just before you get on it.

Which letter do you still need?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:08 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
I'm sorry Six, but that's hilarious. Do you see why I play these games so much though? The bugs can be...interesting, to say the least. Also, if you're looking for the last Malikov intel in New York, it should be in the terraformer. Just after you split up with Charlie (He goes left, you go right) youll find an elevator that takes you up to the conduits. The intel is to the right of the elevator, just before you get on it.

Which letter do you still need?

ooooh. Thanks. Excited

I think the letter is Letter to Mom 5.

Ive come across a few small bugs. The elevator was new. Usually I get a lot dead chimera just standing there like in FoM.
I had one where the story wouldn't advance after the Junkyard defense. Right after the Long legs appear for the first time and the group falls back, the guy wouldn't open the door so we could fall back. We all just stayed gathered up in that little alleyway.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:31 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Heh. We both got it. I also knocked out the Access Denied trophy. 6 left!

Six wrote:
That one took me a few attempts. idk why, but like I said, I revived you 2 times and it gave me the Helping Hand Trophy? Meh..I'll Take it.

They move too damn fast.

OK, glad you got the 2 co-op trohpies. If you do want to play or need a hand with anything else, let me know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:32 am

Six wrote:
ooooh. Thanks. Excited

I think the letter is Letter to Mom 5.

Ive come across a few small bugs. The elevator was new. Usually I get a lot dead chimera just standing there like in FoM.
I had one where the story wouldn't advance after the Junkyard defense. Right after the Long legs appear for the first time and the group falls back, the guy wouldn't open the door so we could fall back. We all just stayed gathered up in that little alleyway.

Heh. I encountered the same standing Chimera bug at least 3 times yesterday. I personally like the one from FoM a bit more (Because the Hybrid is still technically "alive", but both are interesting.

I think #5 was one that I had to get yesterday. After the snipers attack the patrol drones in the Cafeteria, you'll meet Herbert in a control room. Before going through the next door, look to the right of the wall. There is a hole loosely boarded up by planks of wood. Break them, and to your right will be the intel. I think if you chapter select cafeteria, it automatically places you in said control room.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:23 pm

This has actually become my favourite FPS campaign , though it's only up against COD : WAW , COD: Black Ops and COD: MW3 Wink . Really enjoy the crazy weapons/enemies and the superhuman mode was a nice challenge once I got into the last few chapters Smile .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Challenge wise, the most challenging FPS Ive ever played was Killzone 2 on Elite. The AI was totally fair...and each of my deaths were deserved, but damn that game was ridiculous at times. R3's campaign is fun, and perhaps in my top 10 shooters of all time, but I still believe both Fall of Man and R2 on Superhuman were a lot more entertaining. For the series, I'd say FoM was the most challenging, but R3 is a close second. R2's superhuman was fun, but really the only times I died on that were when I was one hit by a Titan or Steelhead.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 pm

I have to agree with you Ratchet, KZ 2 on elite was NUTS! Very fun though. World at War was hard on vet but that is only because every guy you encountered had about 2067349073467 grenades to throw at you.

FoM was the hardest of the Resistance games. Follow this with Retribution, then R3, then R2. I found R2 harder on har then Super Human, probably becuase I knew the story the 2nd time through. To be honest though, I didn't find any of them that bad, take your time, use cover, you'll be OK. I am in no way saying I'm good or skilled, because I'm not. I've just played harder games (Again, KZ2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:18 pm

I didn't include World at War because that crap was beyond unfair. Infinite spawning enemies with infinite grenades? Yeah, no thanks. KZ2 the AI just didn't play nice. The last level was beyond grueling in some areas, especially the Radec fight.

Fall of Man gave me trouble on my first SH runthrough (Wow, it's been almost 5 years since then...), but overall it isn't "too" bad. R2 on Superhuman is straightforward. Take cover when necessary, and you've got it. Like I said in my last post, really the only thing that gets me now are Steelheads and Titans that occasionally 1 hit you (What's funny is I can tell you which specific Titans can do it now. That's how many times they've killed me Laughing). Resistance 3 is only challenging because of the health packs. If you know how to find them, you're set. The Auger, like every other Resistance game, makes the battles a lot more simple. The Deadeye's face melting secondary fire is also helpful against those damn Longlegs.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:00 am

So... Played this for the first time in ages at the weekend, to see if the patch has turned it into a playable game or not. Neutral

Dropped into a half-finished game on Prison level, TDM, guy on the other team currently at 26-1... Spawn-die, spawn-die, spawn-die, etc... Turned it off and ejected the disk. Rolling Eyes

I didn't even want to break out of the spawn-trap because I knew that as soon as I died I would be right back inside it again... Terrible, terrible multiplayer game.. What were they thinking? Shrug

Spoiler:

Last edited by Leo_337 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:58 am

For Grim headshots I used the shotgun.

No need to aim down site. Just aim high, and when they get in your face pull the trigger Smile

Give it a shot! (Pun intended)
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:12 am

Leo_337 wrote:
So... Played this for the first time in ages at the weekend, to see if the patch has turned it into a playable game or not. Neutral

Dropped into a half-finished game on Prison level, TDM, guy on the other team currently at 26-1... Spawn-die, spawn-die, spawn-die, etc... Turned it off and ejected the disk. Rolling Eyes

I didn't even want to break out of the spawn-trap because I knew that as soon as I died I would be right back inside it again... Terrible, terrible multiplayer game.. What were they thinking? Shrug

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Its all about the money money money.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:24 pm

I was going to say they weren't thinking at all, but I guess $$$ works too.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 pm

so you are saying it doesnt make......... cents?

rahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Facepalm Ratchet

...And yet...

Clap
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Dmick024 wrote:
so you are saying it doesnt make......... cents?

rahahahahaha
Well done. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Leo_337 wrote:

Idk I don't find it that bad you can get spawed camped on any game
It's the turrets and bubble shield that piss me off but I can still over come them .
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Thats why I carry three grenades.
EMP has saved my ass more times than I can count, and also stopped some noob from getting a nine kill Mutate/C.A he doesn't deserve.

They want to drop shields or turrets....thats fine.
I will remove them first and then we can get back to the business of seeing who has the better aim and strafe.

In my experience, the spawn camping in this game isnt nearly as bad as it was in KZ3.
There was some evil crap right there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 pm

^Snipers on KZ3 could spawn camp and not be seen. How fun was that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3   Resistance 3 - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:21 pm

I sold the game less than two months after I bought it. That's how fun it was.
Back to top Go down

Resistance 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: