Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:31 am

Is that your Kajitt? That's one happy looking kitty.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:26 am

SHE IS QUITE PLEASED WITH HERSELF AND HER ARMOUR Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 am

Looking forward to getting the time to play it myself.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:35 am

It's worth it, you switch between 2 world, not just the DLC island and Skyrim , but within skyrim you fight creatures in an underworld kind of place.

Makes it much more interesting and challenging, hope I didn't spoil anything, but it doesn't give much away anyway. The DLC is really good and worthwile, and the achievements are fun too.

Spoiler:

So awesome :3
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:46 am

I has it, just had to finish Dead Space 3 (which I did last night, my nipples are still hard from it all)
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 am

I started off in Riverwood, I just wanted to get the feel of the game back since i has been a year or so since I played it. Next thing you know I'm playing the DLC without even intending to.
Only one or two stutters so far, nothing that got in the way of the game.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:08 am

Yeah I restarted it a few times... like 5 new characters... but I'll do the DLC when I have the main quests done.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Oh they have new shouts in the DLC too. Not sure if they do in the other 2 ones though.

Ah Riverwood, I remember those days where I would fast travel there to sell all my unnecessary items, soon as I arrive I am attacked by dragons, every time.

In the end I had 5 dragon skeletons all piled up in the middle of Riverwood between the lodges and shops Razz
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:42 am

Dragons attacking the towns was annoying. My second playthrough, where I never so much as went and got the first shout, was a lot more enjoyable without them.
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:37 am

I had a few encounters in Riverwood during my playthough I didnt have 5 skeletons but I do remember having 3 one time. I stopped going there to trade because Camilla at the Riverwood trader became crazy. In one sentence she would be coming onto me and in the next hating on me. I don't know if it was because I killed her brother or ruined her relationship with Faendal the archer. After a while the trading post didnt have anything I wanted anyway. I also hated the kids there, I smacked one around once when nobody was looking and he straightened up for a while.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:54 am

Argh, the dragon attacks are annoying, but then you need lots of souls for the DLC and then NONE of them show up -_-
Got so damn annoying, dragons only come to troll Razz
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:32 am

I'm still working away on the main story for my Orc before I go ahead into Dragon Borns DLC. I must say I do like the armour and the swords under the Nordic heading in the smiting that came with the DLC.

My new characters are:
Balrog: Orc smith that uses heavy armor, two handed weapons and duel welds one handed with a penchant for enchanting. Used him on solely the Companions guild and have him as a werewolf. Shouts revolve around more fighting types.

Sklar: Argonian one hander that likes to sneak and use illusion magic. Going to have him go on the Dark Brotherhood quest and make him an assassin.

Wood Elf who's name I forgot... Archer Sneak thief with a penchant for axes. Thiefs quest on her.

Dark Elf Conjurer who's name I forgot too... College of Winterhold story and a strong conjurer with Destruction magic.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:30 am

At least you get to come up with good names, you know what I did? Sat there for 20 minutes trying to think of one, then when I did, I accidentally pressed accept and kept the name as 'Prisoner'.

facepalm2
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:33 am

Names are easy.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:19 am

Most difficult challenge for me.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:32 am

Consider the source, the character type and then from names you have seen of other characters of the type pull out parts of the different names and put together. I just got lazy on my Orc and went with that big fire demon from Lord of the rings.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:57 am

I will try that next time Razz
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:15 am

I am enjoying the DLC, I got a few new shouts already and I've seen some new armor types. The new animals are cool, forget the name they look like they are from FOM. I'm still playing my main character an Imperial I named Rage almost a level 60. Oh, almost forgot, The one dragon I got to fight so far was shy and wouldn't land. I tried all the tricks ... hit him with the come and sit yer ass down shout a few times , left the area and came back finally he landed. I noticed the dragon was a little tougher and I got the soul but no bones or anything.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:58 am

Should get to get into it sometime this week. Hearthfire is out this week innit? Anyone getting it to build a house while they wait for Dawn Gaurd?
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:37 am

Oh, those have been released to xbox already, so I guess when you say "new DLC" it means one of those 2? I don't see why they are all released at different times.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 am

Spreads it out I guess.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:04 pm

Probably. I might go get another dlc soon though Smile
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:09 pm

I'm having a good time, killed a dragon today and
Spoiler:

I have so much crap I need to get rid of hope I can get a house or something soon in Morrowind and I still have not been able to get armour that is as good as the legendary glass set Im using. Well worth the money. I can't believe Liam talked me into it tho.....
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:41 am

I'm the pusher man!
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 7:55 pm

But... Daedric and Stalhrim is the coolest armour!
Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top