Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 pm

Just had my best game ever 21 to 3 hardcore team death match I felt like rambo lol
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:34 pm

SwiftJusticeATX wrote:
Still has its good points for me. I usually prefer objective based games due to all the campers in Deathmatch, but my best games are Deathmatch. Go figure. If I feel like a slow paced game where everyone hides, I'll play search. Ground War has gotten play lately too.
On a side note, target finder is my go to optic. Feels kinda dirty using it, but with the deficiencies in my eyes, it balances the playing field. I'm not color blind, but have trouble differentiating shades of gray.

I don't get why people hate the Target Finder so much? imo Marksman was even worse because there were times were I could see the enemy name tags before I could see them (i.e. they were behind foliage or even a wall). Also, the Target Finder is easily countered with Cold-Blooded. Everyone whinges about it because they want to stick to their own class all the time.

That's what I love about BO2. It's so hard to create the perfect class - that's balance.

Last edited by Daniel on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:37 pm

:O there is white text on Daniel's post! Avert your eyes!
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:07 pm

How could this be !!!

Also I agree that the ten equips for a class helps balance it out a lot better then the first one . It was a great idea
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:08 pm

On the WiiU the pick a ten class system is glitched, allowing you to have 11.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Oh I can think of a number of classes that you can make that are "perfect." They involve the MSMC, Skorpion EVO, AN-94, SMR, FAL and M8A1, after that it really doesn't matter, play how you want.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Mostly snipers hate the target finder. I love picking off in the windows on Standoff. I agree that the 10 system creates balance. There is so much variety. I have been tweaking my load outs to keep it interesting.
I like the Scorpion, but sometimes feel like it fires too fast.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:35 am

I agree with the 10 keeping it balanced but you could make it 17 and there would still be PLENTY of variety. As for only snipers hating the Target Finder, nobody I know who plays this game snipes very much, if at all, and they HATE the Target Finder, as do I.

Edit: Just started my 4th Prestige. Already have the Gold Guns of the M8A1, SMR, SWAT-556, and Type 25. Currently working on the M-TAR. I have a Red Dot Sight with the Predator Reticle and Select Fire, just wanted to experiment with it, went positive, or even, in almost every game I played (in some it was 1.5+ K/D). Although I started out poorly in some of them, I eventually got it together to get at least the even all but like 1 game. I don't know if it is because I work better with the single shot or burst fire guns or that is just how the M-TAR works, either way it works great for me in that way. Probably won't do it to the rest of the automatic assault rifles (AN-94, M27, and Scar-H) because they have good enough stopping power and rate of fire to not need it to do well with them.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:48 am

I love the choose-10 system. I can now use a combination of perks that compensate for my ability mix. Of course it often means that I can only have one weapon, but in this game it largely seems unnecessary to have two weapons. I love my KAP 40 class.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:34 pm

I usually rock an assault rifle and a shotgun, just in case I need to hide and wait for a guy to go by, just pop him in the face and keep going. If they did 17 you would still see plenty of variety, My wildcards would be primary gunfighter, overkill, and probably perk 3 greed. I would rock the M8A1 with Grip, FMJ, and ACOG. My perks would be Ghost, Fast Hands, Silent Movement, and Tactical Mask. I would put the Remington as my secondary and I would set. Or I would replace overkill with the extra lethal wildcard and just rock the antiair launcher.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Good news Mitchell. There's a Weeklong challenge involving Total Zombie Kills starting Thursday at 11am(CST). You can handle 10000 dead zombies in week right?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:05 am

He hasn't been on in BO2 in a while. And I think I'm speaking for him as well me when I say that BO2 Zombies isn't as good as BO1.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:22 am

Yeah, maps are way too freaking small.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:45 am

Yea Dan said it, Tranzit is too ambitious and the other maps are too small, I have put maybe 5 hours in to zombies if that.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:06 am

Well, zombies give me the creeps.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:58 pm

I like the smaller map - Bring on the swarm while I lay waste. I enjoy the chaos... I miss the very fist zombie map, it's still my fave.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:37 am

Double XP weekend
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:24 am

I have to work almost the whole weekend >:C
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 am

That seems to happen every time.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:24 am

My weekends alternate you would think I would have a better chance lol

Looks like its going to be a long night of messing people up tonight
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Got my type 25 in GOOOOOOLLLLLLDDDDD Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 pm

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:43 pm

They call him ...... GOOOLLLDDD MEMBER!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Pretty much what I sang when I got the DSR-50 in gold.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Now idk if I want to prestiage ... first world problems I tell ya

I want gold balista knives then I can die happy
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top