Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:57 pm

You don't lose the skins I think, and if you want then just go for the refund Prestige award.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Gold weapons, you say? *cracks knuckles*
Assault Rifles: MTAR, SWAT-556, FAL, XM8
Sub Machine Guns: Vector K10, MSMC
Handguns: Five-seveN, Executioner
Launchers: FHJ-18 AA
Specials: Combat Knife, Crossbow, Ballistic Knife, Assault Shield (Diamond)

Most difficult was definitely the Executioner facepalm2
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Way to rub it in ....-_-....

But seriously nice work daniel , did you do a lot of hardcore ?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:28 am

Nope - I hardly ever play HC matches. Everything there was core.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:44 am

Good Lord, I don't play for two weeks and suddenly I go from a k/d of 1.08 to going 4 for 14! It may not have helped that I also chose to prestige for the first time.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:42 am

Takes a few games to get your mojo back. It's double weapon XP this weekend if that helps any.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:03 am

I don't think that this weekend is a double xp weekend, playing now and not getting double xp. Did you mean next weekend by any chance? Got DIAMOND camo for the assault rifles yesterday, that felt good.
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 am

Diamond, SWEET!
Elite said this weekend for Xbox and PS3. Haven't checked during gameplay. I leveled up a few of my weapons fairly quickly yesterday, but also had some decent rounds, so it could be that. It would make sense to coincide with the PS3 map release, but logical thinking isnt typical for game companies.

Last edited by SwiftJusticeATX on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : One mo thing)
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:58 pm

how do you get diamond camo ?

Also swift you got off right as i sent you a invite :C

went 17 and 3 awwwww yeah
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:06 pm

I saw that. Literally the same time i powered off. Next time. I think you have to master the entire class for diamond, but not sure on that. I got a gold PDW. Only gold I ever got.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:12 pm

no ones got time for that !

I would like to get a few of us on soon i think that would be fun, i play mostly hardcore but i dont mind playing core
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:43 am

I'm going for gold on the MTAR and the KAP 40. Some way to go yet.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:19 am

Any FAL users out there? I'm loving the select fire attachment, especially in hardcore, you hear so many "HOWDAFUQ??" 's over the mic... It's hilarious. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:46 am

I used it to get the gold camo, I enjoyed, but I prefer the SMR/M8A1 to it, SMR is two bullets on regular modes so I wonder what its like on the hardcore. To get diamond camos you need to master an entire class of weapons (assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, etc.) Not much of a hardcore player but if I want to get the gold camo on some guns I'm going to have to do it so I might be up for some hardcore later, probably better to play it with a team anyway.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

I so WANT to love the FAL, but my problem is I'm so bad with it, that it's taking me AGES to get enough kills to unlock that attachment. DeadRed says it's worth persevering with it as it will improve my accuracy a lot, but at the moment I just die a lot with it. And this is the first game I've consistently had a >1.0 k/d from the outset that I'm loathe to go through the pain. But I do hear it's a beast with that select fire attachment.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:36 pm

In all honesty the first couple of times that I used it I was pressing the R1 button so fast that I thought that it was full-auto. Maybe the fact that I got the SWAT-556, M8A1, and SMR to gold before I started to work on the FAL got my trigger finger to improve but I'm not sure. I've been using the AN-94 a lot as of late, with silencer, FMJ, and quickdraw on it. I'm probably going to go back to the M8A1 or SMR soon, I enjoy them a lot, they just don't work on some maps for the way I go down them, Plaza for instance.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm

I don't really like the Select Fire on the FAL and SMR because they reduce the firecaps. I can actually shoot a lot quicker without Select Fire than with it because I have a happy-go-lucky trigger finger Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:09 pm

I find that the Select Fire on the FAL is a good upgrade, my trigger finger is about the same, but on the SMR I am DEFINITELY faster with it on semi-auto, the full-auto is barely an upgrade and it takes up a mod spot, I like to rock the foregrip and the acog sight with a pyramid reticle.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 am

I only really use the select fire up close although I run with it switched on all the time, it allows you to turn and fire on somebody with less chance of 'over-aiming' and putting bullets either side of them, like the semi-auto guns.. For distance I like it because it remains a single shot rifle with the accuracy of such. Wink

Hipfire is atrocious though with the FAL.. It's like you have to put it in their pocket to get the kill. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 am

Is that a FAL in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?

I'm surprised at how much I like the MTAR. Normally I would ditch the default AR as soon as a better one unlocks, but I've played with them all and keep coming back to the MTAR. I've prestiged it twice already. Soon as I level up though I'm going to try the FAL again and see if I can stick with it all the way back up to level 55.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:30 am

I only liked the MTAR when I put select fire on it, that burst was something else
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 pm

ive never tried that. ill give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:10 am

It's nice and stable, I find.. Reminds me of the Tar-21 in MW2. I used to snipe with that because of the accuracy. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:03 am

For some reason I just like the burst and single shot guns in this game, my top two favorite guns are the M8A1 and the SMR. Rock a foregrip and an acog on both of them and its pretty deadly. When I snipe I usually rock primary gunfighter and have variable zoom, ballistics cpu, and dual band on it, makes smoke grenades practically worthless. I don't have a secondary to use but I make do without it.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 27 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:21 am

I tried select fire on the MTAR last night and died a lot. Embarassed

I discovered I have already unlocked the Fal on this prestige so I then tried a few games with that. Need to remember to repeatedly press R1! Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top