Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:08 am

Not in the mood, huh ? .. Me too, I feel like 75 is miles away.. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:30 am

more like my ps3 is not in the mood. cuz instead of booting up, it just beeps at me, and flashes an annoying yellow light. Might as well be giving me the finger and saying **** you.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 am

YLOD... Damn, that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:58 am

Don't even have a PS3, temporarily that is lol
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:23 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
YLOD... Damn, that sucks.
yea, but honestly all i had been using it for lately is netflix and a bit of uncharted 3, plus the occasional free game from PS+. Just bought darksiders 2 on the 360 on the 14th and thats been keeping me rather busy
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:50 am

so what is the U3 community like? To me the fact that they added all of those head options with "boosters" is completely stupid, instead of basing my look around what I think is cool I have to base it around "function," really ND?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:00 pm

I think its a great option. and I also feel like the stats are just the right amount. they are enough that they are worth equipping for their effects, but not enough that it doesnt overide skill factor
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:58 pm

I actually like the head boosters, I wish I could wear something else more beneficial than what I have on.

I just love the unicorn mask on Chloe too much to get any benefits.

But I like all the customize able things they added.. although, they don't really give you a choice with them if you think about it ... especially when the best ones are the head shot damage multiplier.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:10 pm

I feel like it locks me in and why would they add them in NOW and not at launch? Its almost like they focus more on making the game better by releasing new content instead of fixing some of the issues, such as how the game works right now more often than not you are hurt if you don't choose a certain whereas earlier in this game there was MUCH more balance in the guns. True the FAL was a little OP but at least you stood some chance against the other guns. Personally, I wish that they had kept a lot of what they had done in U2, at least there the guns were balanced...........
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:58 pm

because they were busy with other stuff at launch.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Like the last of us.

but I do agree with you that this patch could have been made for gameplay fixes but honestly I don't think they know what they are anymore.

Even so I like this patch, and playing has become much more fun since I switched to a Wired connection.

I can't really complain anymore, it wont do anything.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:07 pm

I hope that I encounter the same upsides as you, Jolli, when I get my PS3 for college, this game has been encountering HORRENDOUS wireless internet problems for me as of late, first it was not being allowed to connect to the multiplayer now its having problems with staying connected while in game. As for all of this tournament stuff, I've basically decided that I'm only going to do 3 team deathmatch for it, reduces the amount of shenanigans that happen in it.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:11 pm

Yeah, this game sucks your internet dry if you have wireless. You're not alone on that, it makes a huge difference using a wired one, you can actually survive for more than 5 second.. Shocked

I hate the tournament system Tbh Whats the point having tier system, if you can buy around 50 tickets do averagely and still hit gold tier...
seems counter intuitive to what they originally set out for.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Forget that, whats to stop people from buying those 50 tickets, get the gold tier, unlocking all of the stuff and then not doing anymore tournaments? They need to throw in average incentives for the tournaments. Even if that means fewer ones at least they'll get more money out of it
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:17 pm

I feel like the Djinn skin is a good incentive to continue, at least for 4 more Gold tiers, but after that.. Then what ? They have already gotten all of the Unlockable's over and over.

Though most will keep on spending money on tickets, some of these Uncharted players are a bit... Fanatical to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:23 pm

the one good about that is most of them are like us, Jolli, where they played through U2 through at least most of its existence. Don't get me wrong, no matter how much I dislike this game I would much rather play this than ANY CoD game.........
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:25 pm

That is true. I'm glad to at least have an alternative.
But god, I miss uncharted 2.

I might be a little cynical or... Hipster-ish, but I really dispise the new Uncharted community... I remember when UC2 was all.. "underground" and there were not a lot of people that actually dug their teeth in.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:22 pm

jolli-timer wrote:

I can guarantee that in one of those week DLC drops they will start selling the Skeleton skins.

Well can't say I didn't say so.. Shrug
Week 3 DLC drop.. skeleton skins..
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 pm

dont see why it matters. just about everyone has the skins anyways. and lots of people consider the skeletons cheap, so why not allow them to a wider audience
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:31 pm

It just seems like a spit in the face of the people that spent hours, farming the treasure.

Some people consider it as a trophy that they made it.. like how they did it with Skelzor. It said you made it to Lvl.60! Also getting a platinum you got Marco and a crushing play through got you Gengish..

I would guarantee it that there would be an outrage if they had done the same thing here

But really I don't care... I would have cared if I had gotten the treasure. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:41 pm

In all honesty, ND has turned out to be a bit of a disappointment in terms of maintaining this game. They spend more time on skins than maps, which I think is kind of lame. My villain character hasn't been touched since the Subway Beta. They just love finding ways to make money off of this game, I'm just waiting for them to make deals with companies like Pepsi and Lays. At least with Subway it was healthy food.......
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:57 pm

I can't say I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:49 pm

.......on which point? lol
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:54 pm

The maintaining of the game, I understand why they aren't as inventive as they promised. They are working on a brand new IP, it must be very stressful for them.

The fact that they actually were able to pump out this patch now, which granted was huge is more than we could ask for.

Lets face the facts here, they aren't going to fix the game. Probably because they can't do it.
I'm just gonna leave them be and take Uncharted for what it is, Its not Uncharted 2 that is for damn sure, but its still a hell of a lot better than anything else on PS3 now.

I.E; Battlefield 3,Call of duty Etc.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:58 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
It just seems like a spit in the face of the people that spent hours, farming the treasure.

Some people consider it as a trophy that they made it.. like how they did it with Skelzor. It said you made it to Lvl.60! Also getting a platinum you got Marco and a crushing play through got you Gengish..

I would guarantee it that there would be an outrage if they had done the same thing here

But really I don't care... I would have cared if I had gotten the treasure. Very Happy= :D
I was one of the 1st people to get the marco polo, and Genghis khan skins in U2 (I had marco before the game was officially released) and I was one of the 1st (not by as much as in u2) to get those same 2 skins in U3. and I took pride in the fact that I was one of a few people that had those skins, but as time passes more and more people have it. now if you get into a match your bound to run into several people with those skins. long before they started selling them they had already lost their value. I stopped wearing them long ago, because i didnt like being just another one of those many skeleton skin users. it was nice when it was unique, but it hasnt been unique for quite some time.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top