Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:04 pm

MAG is still doing pretty well, that is by far the best shooter/adventure online game I have ever played. I just don't see how they can't change the game around a bit, like maybe reduce the fire of the G-MAL a bit and increase the stopping power of the M9 a bit, could make it at least a little more balance. I still can't ignore the comments by Arne where he essentially said that we don't care about you guys anymore.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just gonna put this here.. Because.. Its awesome.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:22 am

That is awesome! Was that you? Shocked

Played this for the first time in months yesterday, totally unused to the controls after playing a shedload of CoD for ages, first game: 10-3. Rolling Eyes

If that ain't performance down to connection then I'm not sure what more proof of it you need. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:16 am

hah! I wish it was me Laughing Its by patrick brown a kick ass artist.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 am

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:35 am

Shrug Don't care. They had half of their team on Last of us half way through Uncharted 3's development cycle.

Bad decision but its already been made, can't do much about it now.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:50 am

LoLzy. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Jolli, that reminds me of the poster my friend got me late last year. O:

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:29 pm

:O

You got that poster... GameStop never gave me it. I love gabes art..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Yessir. My friend works at GameStop, so she got one for me. I have it framed up because it's pretty damn fancy.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:04 pm

I must break you.

Or not.. I'll just print it out on a A4 piece of paper in low contrast... Then frame it on the wall. That will show someone.. or somebody,
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:14 am

That guy in vid was stupid in breaking the disc, why not sell the game if you don't like it ?. Pointless vid IMHO .
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:39 am

Its true, it was for his viewers mostly.

OMGZ I HATE UNCHARTETED TURD TOO, OMGZ HE SO HURDCUR FOR BREKINZ DA DISK. LIEK.

Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 am

Broken makes some great vids and he, like most of us, played U2 for a significant amount of time and was probably as disappointed as a lot of us (and clearly even more than all of us in other areas) with U3. Can't really say I blame him to be perfectly.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:04 am

jolli-timer wrote:
:O

You got that poster... GameStop never gave me it. I love gabes art..

I got me one of these

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:11 pm

If you were disappointed in a game you sell it or trade it in to get some cash back. Uncharted 3 is also a relatively new game. Just breaking the disc is stupid. I guess it's his loss
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:34 pm

He's overreacting a bit I find.
I mean UC2 was good, but half way through its cycle it became unbalanced, He who fires first wins. That kind of thing. Did he break the disk then ? No.
He continued to play it.

Also regarding all those.. Noob friendly features; Lets face it Uncharted is horrible for newer players, those who were moderately good, good and excellent in UC2 came to UC3 with a bang, and ruined everyone. The newer players suffered for the most part, this was not like this for the people in Uncharted 2, Everybody was new then. 7
So when Naughty dog wanted to make the game "Accessable" for Newer players all those so called hardcore players.. Flip their shit, complain about everything.

"oh we never had all those things."
Well no shit, UC2 was their first outing, it was a bare minimum MP.

Uncharted 3 is basically COD4 to the Uncharted series.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:18 pm

his complaints would be valid if uncharted was a competitive shooter, but I don't feel like uncharted has ever been a competitive shooter.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:23 pm

It hasn't... They have tried, but it just doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:38 pm

I wouldn't really say their changes have made it more competitive. not unless you mean trying to keep both teams in the fight the whole game
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:24 pm

that isn't even keeping it competitive, 9/10 times the second that the powerplay has ended the team that was behind usually doesn't get much going..........
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Uncharted 3 is getting a classic mode.....

So basically Uncharted 2 in Uncharted 3... that sounds freaking awesome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Jolli The Friendly Ghost wrote:
Uncharted 3 is getting a classic mode.....

So basically Uncharted 2 in Uncharted 3... that sounds freaking awesome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But how close will it be to UC2? And will there still be boosters and kickbacks? Thinking
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:12 pm

No, I believe that kickbacks will be out of the equation, same as it was with Hardcore mode.
Boosters how ever I do believe and hope they are in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)   Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
that isn't even keeping it competitive, 9/10 times the second that the powerplay has ended the team that was behind usually doesn't get much going..........

Marked Man is the only thing that really keeps the other team close. The other two power plays don't really do much.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (Continued!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top