Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Borderlands 2 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:53 am

I'm actually going to be putting a lot of work into my gun zerker cause I wanna give him the Maggie you gave me and get another as well so I can be all dual welding the mashers. Now I just got 41 more levels to go with this guy to get him to 50.

Played a game with Eve last night. It was raining oranges. Musta being like 3 in the space of half an hour.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:58 am

Well....I just got a new Zmaggie of pyro Pete
The trick shot Maggie I can give you it as well
So you'd have the two fer and trick shot !!
The trick shot bullets ricochet it a decent gun!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:05 am

I get the Maggies from Pyro Pete then... I'll be grand I'll farm him with my TVHM level 50 soldier.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:33 am

Idk if its a consistent drop from him or if I got lucky
With a random drop.
If you want to farm for a Maggie you can do it in the Dust at the train that goes to lyinchwood
BUT you have to of done the mission clan war and had to of sided with the Hoduncks and killed mick zaffer.agter that you can kill him as much as you want.he is the confirmed drop for the Maggie Wink
But if you kill the Hoduncks leader then you can go and kill him for the slagger smg
Wich is an awesome gun it's about 3x3000 damage
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:09 am

I couldn't kill the Irish Pandorian Stereotypes... It was like being with me own family...
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Ill take the slag one wadey thank you very much Very Happy= :D

Let me know if your doing any farming of the invincibles this weekend , I have nothing planned and id be more than happy to help out
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:53 pm

@ Liam your gunna have be lucky to get a Maggie drop then.

@Jadded ok ill stash it Smile
Ill keep an eye out over the weekend
Hyp and gee You can only kill once a day but pyro Pete you can keep killing like Terre
I think.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:21 pm

I don't have the dlc if pyro pete is the new invincible . I won't be able to get it for a little while .
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:15 am

Luck o' the Irish boyo!
*Looks up my countries history*
Bollocks... Well I'm owed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:11 am

Lol to the pick its so true it's not funny!!
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Too true Liam, too true.
It seems 15 year old boys aren't really into co-op games, eh?

Oh, as a completely off topic aside, wadey, I don't play any cod games. However, my son does. So when you're partying up with "me" on any cod game, that's my 11year old. Smile

I just didn't want you thinking I was being anti-social, if "I" wasn't talking much in game or in party, if you'd party'd up with me there before. I was mentioning you the other day as someone I BL2 with, and he's all like "yeah, I play cod with him, he's cool." Laughing

He also plays with I_Evil_I, formerly Capone from the original XX. He describes him as godlike. Kinda amusing. That's never really changed, dude was always pretty boss.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:00 pm

ATM I'm not playing CoD ether Rx I did get blos 2 but traded it in for AC3.
I think I have a problem every time I fire up the ps3 all I want to do is play bl2.

My new fav sheild is the sham it makes farming a lot easer coz
It your farming someone that you have to get through a ton of enemy's the sham should be your go to sheild.my sham has an 84% absorb rate so you can just keep
Running past everyone till you get to the boss then just swap it out for the bee.

Who was it that I. Played with in the COD games??

I'm gunna be looking to go after Vermiverios this weekend so the more the better!!
If we can get 3 I can make a 4th coz my son has been begging me to play with us !!
He sat and watched the last weekend we went after V and he want todo it as well

Last edited by Bacon on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:06 pm

I like the sound of that sham then. I couldn't imagine trying to farm some of the bosses w/o it.
I think I've killed mick safford 20000 times. No maggie. I think it doesn't like me.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Who was it that I Played with in the COD games??

I'm gunna be looking to go after Vermiverios this weekend so the more the better!!
If we can get 3 I can make a 4th coz my son has been begging me to play with us !!
He sat and watched the last weekend we went after V and he want todo it as well

Iv got a second sham ad well it absorbs at 80% I think if you want it?
Idk why but iv never had a problem getting Maggie's

Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 pm

I don't think we'll have much trouble putting together a party of 4. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:12 am

If you need an extra person I am always available !!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:36 am

Sounds good Mich!!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:50 pm

I'm gunna be on in the next hour to hunt all Invinceable bosses
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:40 pm

I'm trying...
My ps3 is, for some reason, mysteriously not recognizing my wireless network at the moment. I've never had this problem. It sees my network, but it's timing out before it can obtain an ip.

Not that I have any idea what any of THAT means...
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Is anyone DLing stuff or usurping YouTube ?
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:31 pm

Problem turned out to be that our cable modem sucks. We reset it, and all our devices are working again. Need to go get a new one.

Good stuff tonight Wadey. Cool
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Yeh ggs Hyperious is just your punching bag!!
Note to everyone if you want someone to just punch hyperious to death
Call Rx. he took him down without firing a single shot Borderlands 2 - Page 8 486751
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Yeah, my thumb is crippled, but that's the cost in keepin' mah pimpin' hand strong. Cool
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:28 pm

I'll have to hop on and let you beat him to death for me sometime before the once per day limit goes back into effect in January.
Still need to get him, Gee, and Pete. Really falling behind on my Invincibles. They're talking like there's another DLC in store before the year's out though, so I'll probably wait.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:04 am

I thought Hyperious was only once a day now?
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top