Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:44 am

Leo-Ho-Ho_337 wrote:
GG's this morning with teh M&A... Guns firing

There was a distinct lack of Sponge though. Tantrum And I swear that EcR is in that clan somewhere, I could hear him over the mic, I know I did. Shocked Laughing

Damn, I always miss the good parties.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:55 am

SleighberLeigh wrote:
Liam wrote:
THE ORANGE PANTHERS SHALL MARCH ON YOU!
orange panthers?!? Shocked pale

i always thought panthers were Pink Laughing Cool

I think you'll find that it's only 'Rinky-dink' panthers that come in that shade, Josie. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Bringing a dead thread back to life with some major LoLz...

Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:01 am

I need help:

I've been banned from playing games on the laptop. My main MW(1) profile was on there, i was level 35. Waiting to get the barrete. Now, on my dads PC, im level 4, and im now pissed as i have to do 2 weeks work again. And i now want the barrete even more. Do any of you guys think there is a good fast way to level up so i can get the weapon i want?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:22 am

Domination and headquarters are good games to level up fast with. all I did when I went prestige on that, so that I could get my G36C back quicker.

I'm scared of Hoos now.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:28 am

At the end there, did he accuse you of hacking? lol
I couldn't hear it that well.
Nice kills in the video though. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 am

Cobalt Grinch wrote:
At the end there, did he accuse you of hacking? lol

Yea, he accused me of hacking the PS3. Thinking Laughing
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:07 am

gg with Jon yesterday. For some inexplicable reason I managed to stay alive long enough to get a care package. Then someone killed me as I tried to open it. But when I respawned I saw it was still there with nobody around so I opened it and received....

...a helicopter gunner! Very Happy= :D That was the first time of seeing that so I had me some fun. I got about another 14 kills with that and ended up 18 for 5.

Highrise is no longer my worst map. Wasteland is now my latest world of pain. 1 for 13 is typical for me on that map. pale
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:13 am

Sorry I couldn't get in game with you eat, I was Re-downloading a load of stuff and whenever I went in game It stopped. Finally got the last of the stuff installed near 2345 last night. Thankfully I remembered to bring my game saves over with me.

I think I pretty much have my weapons loadouts set for maps that I feel more comfortable in using them in.
I will have to post them up later on.

By the way, has there ever been a discussion on the "No Russian" level of the campaign?
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:01 am

thewordmadeflesh wrote:
gg with Jon yesterday. For some inexplicable reason I managed to stay alive long enough to get a care package. Then someone killed me as I tried to open it. But when I respawned I saw it was still there with nobody around so I opened it and received....

...a helicopter gunner! Very Happy= :D That was the first time of seeing that so I had me some fun. I got about another 14 kills with that and ended up 18 for 5.

Highrise is no longer my worst map. Wasteland is now my latest world of pain. 1 for 13 is typical for me on that map. pale

Wasteland, and Estate are the 2 I fear the most.
In a Domination, not so much Wasteland. TDMs there I just get slaughtered a lot though.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:04 am

Liam wrote:

By the way, has there ever been a discussion on the "No Russian" level of the campaign?

Not here. I think it's probably a non-issue for most people.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:12 am

Derail is my worst map. It always turns into a camping fest and I end up getting killed over and over as I keep going into their spawn out of pure boredom. I also despise how far you spawn from the flags. Mad
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 am

Oh yeah. I forgot about Derailed.
It has a potential for suckage as well.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:43 am

I like Derail, if you know where the Camping grounds are you can easily get the kills, Camp the Campers by running from camp point to camp point Killing the feckers.

Not sure what my worst map is yet though... I think I'm pretty much average on all of em.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:10 am

Definitely good games Eat, we had some fun. It was nice seeing us one and two on the scores.

Also good games Leo, Liam, Wad, and anyone else I may have jumped in with throughout the weekend.

Estate is the board I hate the most, as well as wasteland and derailed. I like the smaller boards like Highrise and Scrapyard. For some reason I enjoy playing Favela now that I know the board a lot better. I think I dislike more boards than I like. If the board has snow, I don't like it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:19 am

If the map has snow thats when I use my Thermal Sight.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:31 am

GG's to all at the weekend, apart from the lagfestcamphackingnoobtoobusingsonsabitcheswhocan'taim... Evil or Very Mad

So far I've got Thermal on my M4 and my FAL, the FAL has some horrendous recoil though when you rapid fire it, and people just don't tend to stick around once you put one shot into them. Shame, I was looking forward to using it a lot on Wasteland. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:36 am

I love the FAL, favourite weapon, when using the Holographic Sight, using the ACOG now, man does that sight suck.

Hated getting constantly Noobtubed as well. What is up with that? Specially the higher level dudes, its a bit weird to see them using it so much.

TDM's are definatly not my match types.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:46 am

It's as if they all realised at the same time that it's a one-hit kill when you hit someone with it at point blank range.... Hmmm.... Did Hoos make another video that he didn't tell us about? Thinking
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 am

Me and how I feel about the maps:

Afghan: Meh.
Derail: It has some nice variety to it, games can go either way.
Estate: This map I like.
Favela: I need to learn this map better.
Highrise: Its okay, there's too many glitches on it though.
Invasion: The game can go either way depending on the campage.
Karachi: Meh.
Quarry: I only played it once or twice, but I liked it.
Rundown: Meh.
Rust: haven't played it yet...
Scrapeyard: Least favorite.
Skidrow: Its okay.
Sub base: Anything but HQ.
Terminal: Also fun.
Underpass: Pretty good.
Wasteland: Favorite?
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:47 am

This is a repost of my response to a Q that I was asked on another board. I was asked for tips. Below is how I do it. I don't pretend to be the best sniper around as I'm sure there are many better than me. There may be people in this forum better than me. I know Mofo and PE can both snipe very well. I'm sure there are others here as well.

Perks:

Slight of Hand
Stopping Power
Steady Aim (no scopes)

I can only explain how I snipe. Both Scrub and Dan are very good snipers and I don't know if their styles are the same as mine or not. You do it so much that it just becomes instinct.

I don't do the traditional sniper thing. I'm not going to lay down and hide somewhere. I get shot more because I make myself more of a target. The flip side is that you get more opportunities to snipe others.

For me, the key is not to be scoped in very often. Don't stay scoped in looking for people because you won't stay steady long. Once you see somebody, square up to them, scope in, and fire. A lot of people scope in and then line the target up, then make sure the target is lined up, then fire. Just scope in, make a quick adjustment, and fire the second the target is lined up. It doesn't have to be a perfect shot to get the kill. It should only take a second or two to do all that.

Quick scopes is what separates good from great snipers. When you can quick scope, you can go anywhere and snipe any map. This skill is the hardest to get down. If somebody is close, I will hit the scope and pull the trigger when the scope is about 3/4 of the way up. As soon as you pull the trigger, you drop the scope. You miss, you do the same thing again. There is zero aiming in this other than trying to be square to your target.

This is the one that you want to work on in FFAs. Only use the sniper in FFA games no matter what map and don't camp. It's best to fake name it when you're first starting out because you'll get destroyed. When you can win Rust with a sniper, you're there.

No scopes aren't as hard as quick scopes. When somebody gets close, you want to turn your body towards them and raise the gun up a little. While you are raising it up, fire. You gotta do it quick.

That is pretty much how I do it. Work with 1 sniper gun only until you get it down. The Intervention is the best for quick scopes. The 50 cal takes too long to scope so you're better off trying to shotgun people with it.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Good stuff, Huey. Plus one

I always get raped by the slow ADS on snipers, so I tend to lay down and scope too much which bores the hell out of me, I run about a bit until I get shot then go back to the UZI. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top