Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:06 pm

im pissed off at MW2 ATM!
just that i didnt expect it to be so.... so...
not fair ! in the sense that the higher you are the stronger weapons you get, the better perks and the stupid pavelow, attack heli,
and the airplane (the name of which escapes my mind ATM)

IDK thats only my opinion....
(it would also help if i was out of the R2 play style)
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:29 pm

rayray wrote:
when i got home from the parties last night I got online and jumped into a game with Monkey and Six, great series of games, definitely fun, especially moreso playing against you guys, knowing that you'd be gunning for me like I was for y'all. Way fun and a great way to start the new year.

monkey, six, you were a step ahead of me in the domination games, every time I went somewhere to try to capture or recapture it, one of you was already there. I got a laugh out of it because it happened EVERY TIME Smile
I do feel the need to point out that I wasn't really "gunnin' 4 U" like I said. lol In this game I just don't have time to notice names. If I look around to see who is who I get a bullet in the brain. So...genocide it is.

SixHousePull wrote:
I wish I could remember. I do know everytime I went to try and take B at Highrise it was Monkey trying to stop me.
At least he didnt blow me up this time.

Evil monkey.
Me, evil?! You're the evil invader coming to take our rightful lands. Hmph! I'll get seven after you if you're not careful. And you know what he does to others...

@eve, hang in there. Get kills as you can until you can get the tools to deal with those problems. In fact, you can use the AT (it's the first one in the Launchers) as your secondary to shoot down Pave Lows, Choppers, and Harriers jets. I was nearly to level 30 before I learned that. Now my Stinger is indispensable. A giant rocket launcher sticking up over your side doesn't lend itself to stealth though. In first person you can't see it, so I often forget about it. I 'sneak' around a bit and then wonder how in the world anyone sees me to kill me. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:05 pm

[quote="Cobalt Monkey"]
rayray wrote:
when i got home from the parties last night I got online and jumped into a game with Monkey and Six, great series of games, definitely fun, especially moreso playing against you guys, knowing that you'd be gunning for me like I was for y'all. Way fun and a great way to start the new year.

monkey, six, you were a step ahead of me in the domination games, every time I went somewhere to try to capture or recapture it, one of you was already there. I got a laugh out of it because it happened EVERY TIME Smile
I do feel the need to point out that I wasn't really "gunnin' 4 U" like I said. lol In this game I just don't have time to notice names. If I look around to see who is who I get a bullet in the brain. So...genocide it is.

Oh, I know. U just tend to notice the name more when you're familiar with it Smile

And I've been using your trick with the C4 in domination, and I'll be damned if I shouldn't have been looking out for it when we were playing against you. Twice you got me with it on Afghan. The first time I laughed because I couldn't believe I fell for it. The second time I couldn't believe I didn't learn from the first time! Smile
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Unlocked the Stinger Missile today. The only thing i killed with it though as a UAV, but damn. The missile is way faster then the AT4. Anyway, im using the SCAR-H. and im getting pretty good with it, i just need about 40 more kills to get the ACOG, then get the Thermal and it can join my 2 other classes that have thermal + heartbeat sensor.

The bloody intervention still sucks, cant kill anything with that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 860619 silencer on it. Without silencer, i get about 15 kills a match, with it, its like 3.

The Most Gayest Care Package Reward Ever: Chopper Gunner, why. Because when i got it earlier today, the match i was in finished, then when it went to the scoreboard, i see my chopper flying overheard. Im like Mad

@ Eve: Dont give up eve. If you need help on getting kills, ill help you.

I like helping people in shooting games, because i let them kill me without me killing or shooting them.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:24 pm

rayray wrote:
Oh, I know. U just tend to notice the name more when you're familiar with it Smile

And I've been using your trick with the C4 in domination, and I'll be damned if I shouldn't have been looking out for it when we were playing against you. Twice you got me with it on Afghan. The first time I laughed because I couldn't believe I fell for it. The second time I couldn't believe I didn't learn from the first time! Smile

That's true. I just usually don't notice until I'm already shooting. Changes "Oh, no you don't!" to "Oh, no you don't, Six!" about halfway through the sentence. Laughing

One thing to really look out for when using C4 is that often people throw grenades on the points. This wastes your stuff so you have to try to put it to the side a bit. This sucks because people can be close enough to cap, but far enough to survive. Also, stun grenades can temporarily knock it out, but if you keep at it, it'll explode eventually, I think. Not usually close enough to see the explosion so I'm not entirely sure.

Sorry about the lag earlier, Deej. Didn't help that I was a little rusty either. Kept waiting for a point display so I'd know when I killed someone. Embarassed My connection's been pretty crap here lately. I don't know why.
I'm also sorry about the poor communication. I could barely hear you for some reason. I'm pretty sure it's not my hearing because that's always been top notch. I'm thinking it must be my TV speakers. They're not down low or anything, so maybe they just have trouble processing mic noise for some reason. Anyways, if you'd like to try on another day when the lag (and I) don't suck so much, then feel free to message me.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:17 pm

@TRV
i dont think that will benefit me in any way... because that will not let me learn any way to kill in MW2
im just going to take a break until R2 is shut out Very Happy= :D

ok maybe not that long... but i hope you get the point
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 pm

eve wrote:
@TRV
i dont think that will benefit me in any way... because that will not let me learn any way to kill in MW2
im just going to take a break until R2 is shut out Very Happy= :D

ok maybe not that long... but i hope you get the point

Give it more time. You've only had the game a little over a week right? Takes longer than that to remember that L2 isnt run. Laughing

And I taint scared of no 7.
'sides, I reckon he done fulled that belly now with a nine. He's gots a big ol round jelly where his tummy ort a be.
Easy pickins.

Guns firing 7
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:50 pm

well i think that i killed the game the first two days i had it...
i played it like non stop and i just couldnt get into it...
besides i think that im still into R2

I know this is off topic but today i went 50-1 with 5 supreme commanders and a bunch of clan members wraithing cheers
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:58 pm

eve wrote:
well i think that i killed the game the first two days i had it...
i played it like non stop and i just couldnt get into it...
besides i think that im still into R2

I know this is off topic but today i went 50-1 with 5 supreme commanders and a bunch of clan members wraithing cheers

Ahh yes, you told me that. then i told you i went something like 26-6 or something rather. Anyway... give MW2 time, ive had it since christmas and i still play like crap.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:02 pm

ditto man
im going to get back into it
or give it a shot soon
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:09 pm

bahaha
OMG
MW2, you have won my heart over Very Happy= :D
finally, i can do something without like, cursing at the controls Laughing
still rekons the sprint thingo is crap, eh

anywhoo
i finished Campaign ;D
Soap, poor old soap.
stoopid knife -.-

ahahahaha
ima gonna make a sig with mr mactavish.
because, he is awesome ^.^
im like obsessed with tavie ;D
ahaha his new nickname 'tavie' Razz
ahahahahahahaha

anywhooo
I BEAT A LVL 70 DUDE Very Happy= :D
srsly
whenever he tried to kill me, id pop him in the head, or knife him. i killed him like 10 times, and he got me once cuz he camped. LOL
god
i love MW2

THEY BETTER MAKE A MW3!
;D
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 pm

i was going to make a sig of MacTavish and Ghost.. (MacT reminds me of Turok)
but my PS isn't working so i had to screw that idea... and not in a sexual way Wink
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:22 pm

eve wrote:
i was going to make a sig of MacTavish and Ghost.. (MacT reminds me of Turok)
but my PS isn't working so i had to screw that idea... and not in a sexual way Wink

dw, no one here thinks like that... i dont think? scratch

ahaha
well im trying to find an awesome background thingo to put behind Tavie, but yeah, GOOGLE DISAPOINTS ME
lol

im writing a story on the adventures of John "Soap" MacTavish Very Happy= :D
(im pretty sure thats his first name, it says on the CoD wiki)

lol
^.^
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:44 pm

i called in 2 nukes so far Cool
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:02 am

-Dj- wrote:
i called in 2 nukes so far Cool
Goodjob Deej!

I havent played MW2 in 3 days, Im starting to go thru withdrawals... affraid
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:10 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:

Dont feel so bad street, im only level 29, and i still think i got the shit weapons. Well, apart from my FAMAS and my barrett but thats not the point, just get use to one weapon, and just stick to it, you'll be as good as me one day.

Anyway, wanna do a couple matches tomorrow?

I feel bad just because I always feel like I'm playing the wrong game, cuz after somewhere around 4 hours of online playtime I've only just barely managed to make it to Lv. 12. Seems like I'm not capable of learning the what not to do's in game and am paying the price for it. I do believe that practice makes perfect, but I find myself having a hard time practicing in the first place when I'm doing so poorly.

But sure, next time you're on at the same time playing together sounds like a good idea. Or maybe not, I'm not too sure yet lol. I have confidence issues and that really gets to me sometimes where I try really hard at something and manage not to succeed.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 am

I'm on tonight. In killing mood. Also in ranting and raving mood. Mic will be on. Listen in if you want to have a laugh. I'll be the one laughing maniacally and giving out general death threats.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top