Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Socom: Confrontation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fient
Second Nation
Fient

Nation Reputation : 0

Socom: Confrontation Empty
PostSubject: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:47 am

I had to start this.

I had a lot of fun playing this again tonight. Very Happy= :D I never not have fun playing this game. Even if I'm losing horribly.

Last edited by Fient on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:18 am

Fient wrote:
I had to start this.

I had a lot of fun playing this again tonight. Very Happy= :D I never not have gun playing this game. Even if I'm losing horribly.

I have a buddy at work who bugs me constantly to go buy this game.
He calls himself, the Michael Jordan of So Com

Not sure I could handle a 3rd person shooter
Back to top Go down
Fient
Second Nation
Fient

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah I thought the same about it being 3rd person. I personally don't mind it. Maybe you should rent it or something.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:19 pm

I would, but I barely have time for the 2 that I do play.

That, and I am not so good at most games.
I heard it was one life a round or something?
Back to top Go down
Fient
Second Nation
Fient

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Depends on what game you join. Most are like that but you can find ones with respawns.

Its actually not that bad, if people aren't being super campers then it usually isn't too long. Plus it'll teach you to be more careful next time.
Back to top Go down
Fient
Second Nation
Fient

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:11 am

Try it out yet Six?
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:59 pm

I’m glad somebody likes Socom! I thought it was terrible and could not adjust back to 3rd person.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Fient wrote:
Try it out yet Six?

No.

Its weird. Even though I dont play them as much as I did, I just have a problem spending money on an online only game.
Its got to have a story.

And like Hoos, i just dont think 3rd person would be good to me.

Besides, its so easy pwning noobs in R2 yet.
New maps, new skins. Im enjoying the game a lot still.
Back to top Go down
Fient
Second Nation
Fient

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:41 am

It is interesting that Zipper (original Socom dev) has abandoned 3rd person in favor of 1st person for their new MAG game. I really wasn’t paying much attention to MAG because I assumed it was going to be a 3rd person shooter. Now, I’m going to have to get in the pub beta later this year. Socom: Confrontation 811307
Back to top Go down
Fient
Second Nation
Fient

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Hoos wrote:
It is interesting that Zipper (original Socom dev) has abandoned 3rd person in favor of 1st person for their new MAG game. I really wasn’t paying much attention to MAG because I assumed it was going to be a 3rd person shooter. Now, I’m going to have to get in the pub beta later this year. Socom: Confrontation 811307
Socom is the only 3rd person that I really love to play. There are a few others that are alright.

I will definitely have MAG. Hopefully I can play it before it comes out this year at Penny Arcade.

Last year I talked to a Sony rep, emailed him, and then got in the R2 beta. Maybe I can work my magic again.
Back to top Go down
ToPGuN
New in the Nation
ToPGuN

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 7:34 pm

I thought I smelled noob on here. Was up Fient? We need to get MiS to play more socom.
Back to top Go down
Fient
Second Nation
Fient

PostSubject: Re: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:54 pm

ToPGuN wrote:
I thought I smelled noob on here. Was up Fient? We need to get MiS to play more socom.
Rx F-BOMB yes we do. Top I can't wait for me to start playing my PS3 again, and us to rape face on Socom.
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Socom: Confrontation   Socom: Confrontation EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:00 pm

I have Socom. I've only played it a few times because I can't adjust to the third person view and controls very well. I'm sure if I gave it enough time I would get better but Resistance is just so easy to pick up and play that I can't pull myself away from it.
Back to top Go down

Socom: Confrontation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top