Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Resistance 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Almost have another R2 Campaign Milestone. My current time played for Campaign is 99 hours and 59 minutes. Hard to believe Im almost at 100 hours played.
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:00 pm

WOW, you must know just about every crook and cranny of the campaign by now. What is your ultimate goal for completing the campaign so many times?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Josey__Wales wrote:
WOW, you must know just about every crook and cranny of the campaign by now. What is your ultimate goal for completing the campaign so many times?

I have several goals right now for R2's Campaign:

Reach 1000 Spinner Kills (I have around 730)
Reach 10,000,000 Campaign XP
Reach 25 Completes before the games one year anniversary.

The total completes goal will probably expand once I reach it, but once I reach the other two, Ill feel satisfied.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:57 pm

ggs for sure josey

Michigan Square battle was awesome!!

I think rushed is the best description Ive heard.
I remember playing the public beta one week prior to the games release and thinking...how are they gonna fix any of this stuff before they send it out when we haven't even finished betas yet?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:02 am

Resistance 2... Meh. Rolling Eyes

It always worries me when a game freezes your console, it's happening a lot with R2 now... Sad

It had to happen in the one game where I was above Jon on the leaderboard too, LoL. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:09 am

Yeah, R2's frozen on me several times. Mad Dang it, I needed that EXP! Grr...

Nice sig, btw. Another Liam Original Collection piece?
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:22 am

Oh yeah... Cool

* Does camp twirl so Monkey can see the delicate seam-work running up the back of it *

Isn't it simply divine? Very Happy= :D

I think he captured my best side, don't you? Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:25 am

He did mine for me yesterday. He must be REALLY bored at work.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 am

Well, I hope he stays that way. This is some good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:54 am

Mostly can't do the job they pay me to do cause I'm stuck doing a job they don't pay me to do... Answering phones and waiting for them to make up their bloody minds as to what they want there adverts to look like then decide "Go with a Green background & white helvetica font, we'll be grand with that" I'm waiting a week putting people on hold for plain green backgrounds and white fonts!? My eye twitched. Shoulda gone with the monkey advert. Bloody auctioneers.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:58 am

Monkeys are very marketable. Seems like a good idea to me.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:06 am

Liam wrote:
...Shoulda gone with the monkey advert.

I see a new Maxim for the daily grind, LoL. No matter what life throws at you, if you mutter that to yourself afterwards there's no way you can keep a wry smile from forming. Laughing

Thank you, Liam. Wink
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:18 am

Leonardo_337 wrote:
Liam wrote:
...Shoulda gone with the monkey advert.

I see a new Maxim for the daily grind, LoL. No matter what life throws at you, if you mutter that to yourself afterwards there's no way you can keep a wry smile from forming. Laughing

Thank you, Liam. Wink

Forming or foaming?

This is my kind of Maxim:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 am

Welcome. Dunno what I did though.

Lol the "Vickers" machine gun.
Back to top Go down
Wadofgore
Second Nation
Wadofgore

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:50 am

hello again,

Leo, I think we tussled at the construction yard yesterday - a 160pt tdm - was fun 'Twisted Evil'

I've had quite a few freezing moments myself lately - particularly narking was when I was put on the other team & had 7 clanmates gunning for me at the 60player Orick map.

I sniped each of them once as they made a beeline for just little me, the text chat was hilarious -

"Ok Get Gore!!"
"He's in the forest, over there......"
"Fuckin sniped me, you bitch gore, get him for me!!!"
"Got me too, stop sniping & use a different weapon"
"Let's bumrush him, we're coming gore!!"
(me) "lulz"
"Get him, shit I was looking at my radar & he got me...."

I was loving it until my screen froze; I could see Beautiful Torment & Co. bearing down on me but then everything stopped....

After restarting my ps3, they were still in the game..... what a lost opportunity.... 'Resistance 2 - Page 3 886746'
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm

GGs DJ and Jon. You have no idea how much easier it is to level a Soldier when you have competent Spec Ops like you guys. Thanks a ton. Nothing beats having a steady supply of shield when you're Backlashing. Exp just rolls right in. Now, if I could just get that setup in the Bracknell subway tunnels...
DJ, did you get DC'd? Sad Guess I still owe you a couple of tdms. Very Happy= :D Hit me up whenever you see me on.

Chameleon glitched itself into the floor in Axebridge. Kinda funny seeing the top on a chameleon running around the ground. lol
R2 is making a move against Zelda:OoT gold for the title King of the Glitches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:37 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
GGs DJ and Jon. You have no idea how much easier it is to level a Soldier when you have competent Spec Ops like you guys. Thanks a ton. Nothing beats having a steady supply of shield when you're Backlashing. Exp just rolls right in. Now, if I could just get that setup in the Bracknell subway tunnels...
DJ, did you get DC'd? Sad Guess I still owe you a couple of tdms. Very Happy= :D Hit me up whenever you see me on.

Chameleon glitched itself into the floor in Axebridge. Kinda funny seeing the top on a chameleon running around the ground. lol
R2 is making a move against Zelda:OoT gold for the title King of the Glitches.

Ive had a Chameleon glitch in Campaign once. It froze in mid air with it's arms raised in the air. *Almost like the Grims on Co-Op* Laughing
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:19 pm

Liam wrote:
Mostly can't do the job they pay me to do cause I'm stuck doing a job they don't pay me to do... Answering phones and waiting for them to make up their bloody minds as to what they want there adverts to look like then decide "Go with a Green background & white helvetica font, we'll be grand with that" I'm waiting a week putting people on hold for plain green backgrounds and white fonts!? My eye twitched. Shoulda gone with the monkey advert. Bloody auctioneers.

I had one of those crazy grims earlier today in Orick
He just stood there doing the hokey pokey
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:25 pm

^
It that the right quote? scratch
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:32 pm

41 kills 0 deaths R2
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 am

SixHousePull wrote:
Liam wrote:

I had one of those crazy grims earlier today in Orick
He just stood there doing the hokey pokey

...Drugs are bad M'kay
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 am

-Dj- wrote:
41 kills 0 deaths R2

Comp or Coop?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 am

Campaign.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:47 am

LoL. Can you bunny-hop the Wraith in Campaign? scratch
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:53 am

No, no. Campaign is fair and honorable. It wouldn't be caught dead cheating. Freezing, deleting, crashing, and being all around mean at times, yes. But not cheating. It's Lawful Evil. Nerd
Back to top Go down

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: