Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Resistance 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:06 am

" Aaw... Jeezus, man... Did you see that Titan using his lag-switch again? I swear, I've had it with this damn game... The matchmaker keeps putting me up against like a thousand guys on the other team, I keep respawning right back on the other side of the map and the guys on my team who do actually use their mic keep ignoring me and getting killed all the time. Grrrrrrrr! " Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

" Dude, you know that's Campaign, right? " scratch

" Shut up, Noob! " Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:42 am

Leonardo_337 wrote:
" Aaw... Jeezus, man... Did you see that Titan using his lag-switch again? I swear, I've had it with this damn game... The matchmaker keeps putting me up against like a thousand guys on the other team, I keep respawning right back on the other side of the map and the guys on my team who do actually use their mic keep ignoring me and getting killed all the time. Grrrrrrrr! " Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

" Shut up, Noob! " Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

God I hate it when that happens. When I finally get 3 good teammates, two of them get owned by some hacker named Daedalus.

Now the only guy I have on my team is a Wraith Noob.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:58 am

eattheword wrote:
-Dj- wrote:
41 kills 0 deaths R2

Comp or Coop?
comp
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Leonardo_337 wrote:

God I hate it when that happens. When I finally get 3 good teammates, two of them get owned by some hacker named Daedalus.

LoL @ Dj being the next to post after this. Laughing cheers Laughing cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:20 am

Leonardo_337 wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
Leonardo_337 wrote:

LoL @ Dj being the next to post after this. Laughing cheers Laughing cheers Laughing
lulz...
I like how on dj's userbar, it has the canadian flag, and under that it says 1%... Laughing
Really...is canada up to 1%...at something...? Clap
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:11 pm

GGs guys. Managed a few games despite the best efforts of the matchmaker. Starting to get to me though. The dying through walls, the ---well you all know the problems so I'm just gonna cut off that rant right there. Neutral silent
I think he gathered it but just in case, the "I don't like you" message I sent to Ratchet after the umteenth time he killed me was all in good fun.
And because he's a terrible person that I don't like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 7:38 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
GGs guys. Managed a few games despite the best efforts of the matchmaker. Starting to get to me though. The dying through walls, the ---well you all know the problems so I'm just gonna cut off that rant right there. Neutral silent
I think he gathered it but just in case, the "I don't like you" message I sent to Ratchet after the umteenth time he killed me was all in good fun.
And because he's a terrible person that I don't like.

You killed me just after I got my 9th Sniper Headshot kill. I appreciate you killing me after I started Havoking, but you still killed me before I got my NOIS.

That was still a wierd match. Usually only one person from the party gets thrown onto the other team, not half of the party.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 am

lol that game was fun
i like a good challenge Laughing
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:45 pm

The party system has been Explative since day 1 and now it's even worse. stoopid stoopid stoopid.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:03 pm

eattheword wrote:
The party system has been Explative since day 1 and now it's even worse. stoopid stoopid stoopid.
Tell me.
I wouldn't think it could have gotten worse, and yet....here we are.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:52 am

YAY for my random party drops cheers

facepalm2 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:19 pm

I finally got my platinum today! I'm sure nobody cares but I had to tell somebody.

Guess the only thing to do now is try to beat Ratchet to 1000 game completes on superhuman.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Josey__Wales wrote:
I finally got my platinum today! I'm sure nobody cares but I had to tell somebody.

Guess the only thing to do now is try to beat Ratchet to 1000 game completes on superhuman.
good job on the platinum
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Kudos. Amazing how good a little collection of glittering pixels makes you feel, isn't it. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Josey__Wales wrote:

Nice. An achievement I will never reach. I applaud you.

I did however get my medic to level 30 today.
One more class to go.
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

PostSubject: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Thank you. Thank you.

Good job on the medic too.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:50 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
Josey__Wales wrote:

Nice. An achievement I will never reach. I applaud you.

I did however get my medic to level 30 today.
One more class to go.

spec ops i presume?
i had the worst time getting to lvl 30 with mine Sad
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Yeah. Im not looking forward to it but I do enjoy playing Spec much more than I used to.
Why does he seem the slowest to level up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:59 pm

Josey__Wales wrote:

Congrats on getting the Platinum trophy!

And don't worry, after the first 100 or so completes, you lose your sanity, so it becomes so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Josey__Wales
Third Nation
Josey__Wales

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Thanks.
Doing the campaign 3 times is more than enough for me. Grats to you for having the will to go through it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:56 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
Yeah. Im not looking forward to it but I do enjoy playing Spec much more than I used to.
Why does he seem the slowest to level up?

Soldiers are constantly getting exp from killing and blocking. With a good Spec and a lot of Chimera you can pull 300-500 blocking exp per combat section easy.
Medics can get a large amount of exp in a short time. It only takes on blast to heal several people and get more exp, and you do it again whenever they take minor damage. And with drain and Specs for healing ammo it's not like you'll run out. You don't wanna know how much you can get off the blue guys at Axebridge.
Spec Ops have high damage. This means fewer shots and less exp (I think). Plus their special only targets one person at a time. While Soldier and Medic classes are racking up the points, each ammo you toss gets you 30 measly exp. So 90 if you toss all three. Compared to the others that's nothing. Sad
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:59 pm

Makes very good sense.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Thanks, but unfortunately understanding it doesn't fix it. Sad
Fastest way to pull it off would probably be getting a Soldier to go along with you into a private game and not have them shoot anything. Just keep throwing them ammo for the shield and headshoting the enemies. Takes less time, but I think it'd be quite tedious.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Yeah that just doesn't sound fun.

It probably wont take as long as I am afraid it will.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Nah. Especially if you can get a couple team mates.
Thinking Maybe we can try to set up a Co-op night for a little while? Grab a couple clan mates and hit the field. We kinda sorta should try this anyways, what with the tourney and all. Razz
Scheduling is always a snag, but what's say we see who we can snare and when.
Any takers?
Back to top Go down

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: