Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

Resistance 2 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:44 pm

You're perfectly right, Six. All the pressure was coming from myself. From the first day I joined, I received nothing but welcomes from everybody. I felt no sense of letting the clan down. My avoiding people had nothing to do with not wanting to play matches with them. I was always looking to see was there any party I could join. But last week I felt I needed to go away and practice on my own, so that I could attain a certain level.

I now feel I have achieved that level. I needed to get the basics in my head before I could enjoy myself again. I have gotten my foot on the first step now, so I know I will get better with time. I was anxious to improve, but the anxiety was due to not having a notion what I was doing. Now that factor is gone, I can practice something tangible.

Maybe next year when I've a bit of experience gained, and a complete noob like me joins up I'll be able to give them some of the same great advice I got from my buddies.

Igor wrote:
(o.O)
What I do?

Nothing Liam. I'm just messing with you.

Raistlin wrote:
Dude, if you ever want someone to play with let me know and I'll put the time aside.

For 2 and a half months into playing shooters, you're doing a hell of a lot better than I did. I started with R1 and it took me a damn good while to get my K/D to even let alone my wins. You're getting much better much quicker than I did. So just stick with it, and enjoy and if I can help let me know. Smile

cheers
Thanks Raistlin,
It would be great to get some games in, but only when you've time. Loved the photos at Mt. Garabaldi btw. I've always said Canada was my #1 destination that I would love to visit. Who knows. Maybe someday.

You've already helped me more than you know. When I was starting out I knew nothing about strafing, accuracy etc. Thanks to your tutorials on Youtube, I began to understand the principles. I'll tell you a good one. In the beginning I was googling tutorials, and I came across your's. I later came across you in the Redwoods, and I was immobilized with awe. I took note of your clan tag, and later looked it up on the PS3. I came across the clan and saw it had a website. I duly looked up the site. I liked the philosophy about community being more important than stats.

So I sent Six a pm looking for help as I saw the SAN section. We became friends, and he started inviting me to parties with the rest of the clan. The rest is history. I joined the clan, and found I was in the same clan as Raistlin. I felt like Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World when they met Aerosmith..... I wasn't worthy.

So there you have it. You directly helped me with the game, and indirectly helped me find my way to the clan.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:02 pm

i hate reading long posts Mad
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:23 pm

Must hate typing the too.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:08 pm

I hate Radio 1.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:16 pm

So much hate. In response to this I declare that

I LOVE LAMP!

Kratos - I'm just happy to help where I can Smile I'm glad I already have if thats the case ^^
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:00 pm

you are all haters!! Smile

i LOVE this clan
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:54 pm

There there, I feel your pain. Muhahahahahahahahaha. :grenade:
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:04 pm

well once when i was a baby, my momma spanked me, and i got a boner affraid

O.o
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 am

All Hallows"eve" wrote:

O.o

Your a man. I thought you were a woman. Your names Eve. Woman's name, correct?. But im always late to these things aren't i.>?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:23 am

Demon-RV wrote:
All Hallows"eve" wrote:

O.o

Your a man. I thought you were a woman. Your names Eve. Woman's name, correct?. But im always late to these things aren't i.>?

Or a noun meaning 'evening'; neither male nor female. His name, Eve_ofdestructin, certainly does not suggest either sex.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:39 am

"And you tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, over and over and over again my friend. You dont believe, we're on the eve of destruction."

btw this is the best lines of that song.

The poundin’ of the drums, the pride and disgrace
You can bury your dead, but don’t leave a trace
Hate your next-door neighbor, but don’t forget to say grace
Back to top Go down
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation
TuxGirl

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:26 am

I hear ya kratos. I missed who beat you up verbally... I guess I should play more often.

OBTW - I have been spreading the word about the party next Saturday. I might even get the old man to play. Just have to get him away from civ (gag).
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:52 pm

I moved the "where did you get your name" posts to a new thread in Random Chat.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:51 am

eatthepumpkin wrote:
I moved the "where did you get your name" posts to a new thread in Random Chat.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:56 am

Kratos,

Like Six said, again I think what is so funny is we have all been there. (Well maybe not the prodigy Eve, but everyone else). It's all about practice and repetition.

And even after 20,000 kills and deaths, I still turn the game on last night and get my butt kicked. I was so pissed I stopped playing. I was playing with a couple of the Ink guys too, it was embarassing.

I would much rather you go 0-50 and give me someone to play games with than have no one playing at all.

You really are better than I was when I started.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 am

Kratos is no newb...

He joined a custom game I was practice-sniping in last night and started whooping on me so bad I had to switch to the Carbine. Shocked I honestly had to step up my game to beat him, good work, K.

I'd like to see you take that into a ranked TDM with myself, Sixy, Jon and Evey sometime, Carbine frenzy... That would be cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:12 am

Nosferatu_337 wrote:
Kratos is no newb...

He joined a custom game I was practice-sniping in last night and started whooping on me so bad I had to switch to the Carbine. Shocked I honestly had to step up my game to beat him, good work, K.

I'd like to see you take that into a ranked TDM with myself, Sixy, Jon and Evey sometime, Carbine frenzy... That would be cool. Cool

All hail the carbine. Clap
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:23 am

Yeah, as a clan we really need to diversify, huh? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 am

I would rather you didn't go 0-50. I would rather you went 6-50, with 2 suicides, and at least one death by car bombing.

I'm pretty sure I'm not helping... Suspect
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:47 pm

It's helping me 'cause if he goes 0-50 or even 6-50 that means I won't be at the bottom of the clan score table.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:47 pm

"Jason Voorhees"1798 wrote:
Kratos,

Like Six said, again I think what is so funny is we have all been there. (Well maybe not the prodigy Eve, but everyone else). It's all about practice and repetition.

And even after 20,000 kills and deaths, I still turn the game on last night and get my butt kicked. I was so pissed I stopped playing. I was playing with a couple of the Ink guys too, it was embarassing.

I would much rather you go 0-50 and give me someone to play games with than have no one playing at all.

You really are better than I was when I started.

Nosferatu_337 wrote:
Kratos is no newb...

Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:54 pm

eatthepumpkin wrote:
It's helping me 'cause if he goes 0-50 or even 6-50 that means I won't be at the bottom of the clan score table.

Don't worry Eat, I'm still only finding my feet. It will be a long time before I start getting big scores.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:08 pm

eatthepumpkin wrote:

Quote it, people. This is as close as you'll ever hear etw say that he likes to be on top. cheers
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Actually, I prefer a flanking manouevre....

Cool

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 2   Resistance 2 - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:50 pm

* Begins to scrub the thread thoroughly... *

Dirty, dirty, dirty... Have to be clean, no more dirty. No Shocked

Nice quote-post there, K... Was there something you were going to add? scratch
Back to top Go down

Resistance 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: