Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Borderlands - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:08 am

Laughing Woulda done the same.
The amount of epic machinima (sp? sorta like Red Vs Blue) you could get out of this game. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:23 pm

LMFAO!
I didn't know that word actually existed !
bollocks = bastards, yes? Laughing

and that means that poke mon hone *= .... well you know what it means

yeah, um, i was going to play this the other day, but the im at a part where i just dont want to play anymore because my guns are too weak and i'm going against bastards that are like 2 lvls higher than me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 83

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:15 pm

eve wrote:
LMFAO!
I didn't know that word actually existed !
bollocks = bastards, yes? Laughing

Thinking I thought that boll***s was like another rude word for testicles... please let me know if I am wrong... because I have been using it in that way... lol
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:58 pm

lol, my lil bros friend was saying it a lot one day.
i thought it sounded funny and cool.
same with the other one. He also has them on a shirt
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 pm

I'm pretty sure bollocks just means testicles, it's what it says on Wikipedia as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:26 am

Bollocks has many uses.

"I hate that little bollocks." in context of talking of someone when bastard just doesn't suit.
"She kicked me bollocks." In the context of using a bad chat up line.
"Bollocks" in the context when saying "Well shite."

I like Bollocks. I use it a lot.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:32 am

Lesus wrote:
I like Bollocks.
Shocked
Noted.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:37 am

Very Happy= :D

Got in game with Sponge and Banded last night, started off completely from the start, although I did level my Brick up a bit before hand. Good fun with Sponge, then my mic died and I did the Chatting thing without realising again. Banded hopped in with the Siren at level 1.

So it was Brick, Soldier & Siren.

Before that though a quick game with Street, Ratchet and Banded. Three hunters, one soldier.

Liking Brick so far, the bonus to health and shields really does make him a tank, and his action skill is pretty cool been able to do boxing combos makes him more interactive than the others.

I could hear Sponge clearly. I think the distance is a major factor in chat support.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 pm

i want to lvl up my brick now (i think hes 36 ATM) and my lilith

roland just does look fun to me at all. hes just a support class, and i dont really like his action skill

hunter is sweet because of the bonus XP, shield bypass, and scavenge rarer items attributes. the only issue is the health. but with the right bloodwing stats that isnt even much of a problem.

we should get all hunters with classmods that boost rare gun finds and have max stats on loot drops lol craziness.

i've had several occasions where the game slows down to almost a stop because i was making so much loot fall off enemies.

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:13 am

Lol

Getting my loot skill up now with my blood wing. The Shield bypass skill is brilliant against the gaurdians. Two shots max dead.

Got some nice drops on Zombie Island last night as well. Really nice shot guns and a sniper that fires 7 bullets in one bullet goes dead center. Brain masher or something. Useful.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:53 am

Skullmasher. Yup, they're pretty sweet. I still prefer the ol' Volcanoes though.

This is a call to all interested parties!
Thinking
Doesn't have quite the same ring... Well, whatever.
Today is Armory Raiding Day.
What: Ransacking Fort Knox.
Why: For phat lootz. Duh.
What Time: Any time today is fine. I just woke up a couple hours ago. Open to suggestions. Post a time when you can make it, and we'll have a go when the most can.

Now, who's in? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 am

I will be in about 7 Hours (o.O)
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:21 am

That's what I was thinking. Around Noon here. SR should be awake by then.
On PSN just now, Dingo said he'd try to drop by. With guns, possibly negating the point of the outing. Laughing

But we could always try to take on Crawmax...
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:28 am

Sounds good to me I got myself to Level 55 last night and have a good Survivor mod for my Hunter with a high team Regen on it that should come in handy along with my Melee skill very high.

Wondering, can I go split screen online, Lisa will be playing with me later on using my Lilith (you know you play to many video games when you ask your girlfriend to join you simply so that you can get your Siren leveled up) probably a bit later but also wanna get her playing with the guys too. She has way to many fears that I wanna get her over.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:33 am

At the main menu, Slit Screen and Online are two different options. I don't think you can do it on one PS3. Puzzled
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:40 am

Thinking Will experiment later, Wonder if it could be that I could invite people into the split screen. Will try it out.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 am

Me a no show tonight but me did find a very good SMG that you can not run out of ammo for. High rate of fire and high ammo regen. Killed the last boss in Amoury within 2 mins with it. Then me got stuck in stupid bug as monkey foundout with me pms.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 am

(o.O) We gotta stop using that abbreviation.l
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i might be playing this later today, anyone want to help he out. Very Happy= :D that would be cool Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Good game earlier everyone, I had fun. Glad we were able to finally get the Brains for you Street!

Sorry I couldn't stay on longer though. I figured it would be wise if I started downloading the updates for Socom: Confrontation. Turns out that was a good decision considering it took several hours to do.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:38 pm

wow.
goos to you , monkey and street!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
too bad you guys ditch so soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Razz
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Thanks for the help with Braaaaainnnss everybody!

Sorry to split so soon Eve. I got D/C'd and then had to leave shortly afterwards. I'll be glad to help you out if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Glad to help, eve.

One of these days, we will have to have Armory Day though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Try saturday Morning or Friday evening for the raid as me be on and dumping guns around. Me found a sniper rifle today with 1026 hit points and itwas not a rare one. Headshot with a maxed out hunter is a instant death for most baddies.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 pm

What day/time is good for everyone else?
I likely won't be doing it tomorrow though. Dentist's appointment in the morning.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top