Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Borderlands - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:09 am

Yeah, haven't been on PSN at all lately to be honest. I was on earlier today to play some R&C though.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:31 am

4hrs+ time from nowz me be online waiting for yous to get on and run away from me.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:50 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Revv wrote:
Hey guys, whats up? I'm going to try and get online Friday about the same time we usually do, (12 to 1 central time). I've been swamped with work and other crap I have to take care of so its going to be nice playing again. You guys do anything but level other players without me?
Oh, you know we're hopeless without you, Rev. Laughing

SR, I got your reply on PSN today, but I asked that question on Monday. lol

Liam, I didn't notice you had logged on today until I was shutting down. By then it was just too warm to keep going. Had a MW2 binge today.
Your Roland pull ahead some levels today? I'll catch up if you like.

No hassle dude, seen you were on MW2 so I said "ah sure he needs the break"
Nah dude I was using my Brick just got him to the dahl headlands. My Roland is only for your Brick. Thinking
Borderlands - Page 24 88885
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 8:46 am

Me will bring me Brick in next time me sees yous online as he a low lvl still 32.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:05 am

I'll likely pop on today.

You know, I can imagine a fun time had by a party of three Bricks and a Roland. Roland keeps people healthy, and the Bricks, with a berserk based build, just go to town punching everything that doesn't fly.
The Bandits: "Pew pew pew! We's gonna shoot ya."
Brick 1: "Guns? Ha! We don't need no guns!"
Brick 2: "Well, we don't need guns, but he does."
Roland; "Yeah, but it's largely for healing purposes."
Bricks: "GRRRR AAHAHAHH RAWWWRRR HAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:11 am

I'd hate to hear brick on the toilet. But everytime you go beserk with him all I think of is "He's shitting Bricks" "Whats his orgasim sound like?" and finally "Dang those trousers must be really tight.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm

Well laim those are some weird thoughts going through your head lol.

That sounds nice monkey I knew you guys couldn't do anything productive without me, lol jk.

and a moxxi run sounds great, I have only managed to get one of the 4 trophies and that took all freaking day.

hmmm MW2 sounds like fun, I have not played that in a long time. I also need to break out need for speed shift again and start practicing for when GT 5 comes out bounce My G27 racing wheel is going to die Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 am

Lesus wrote:
I'd hate to hear brick on the toilet. But everytime you go beserk with him all I think of is "He's shitting Bricks" "Whats his orgasim sound like?" and finally "Dang those trousers must be really tight.

Only one word to describe that: Disturbing Shocked

Ehh, I forgot what day I told you on PSN that we were gonna do a Moxxi Run Monkey.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:08 am

Friday. As in today (or tomorrow if you plan to sleep between now and then). You put it in the Moxxi thread, remember?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 am

Umm, no. I don't remember...

Today is Friday for me, seeing as it's 2:11 AM right now. It still will be Friday if I go to bed though.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unless you have an evil twin you're not telling us about, then I'm pretty sure it was you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:16 am

Ok ya that was me. Just haven't been able to remember things lately. I haven't been having a good week.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:20 am

You still going to be able to make it?

EDIT: Nevermind. Just saw your other post.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:22 am

I'll do what I can, but don't wait up for me if I'm not around. I feel bad to keep bailing when this is my event after all, but it's just been a rough week with stuff that needs to get done getting piled up on top of it.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:05 am

you guys hear about the leaked DLC info? (about the new upcoming one)
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:41 am

nobody wrote:

DETAILS MAN! WE NEED THE DETAILS!

Oooh did no-one else warn you rev? Yeah I'm weird. Strangely weird. I see people dropping guns and I think "Rainbows!" Monkey thinks "ME LUCKY CHARMS!"
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:12 am

it was leaked through files included in the pc patch 1.31, and includes some very spoiler heavy content, so I didnt read most of it, just the intro. and it seems it has to do with the ending of the game. the part involving a claptrap

all the details can be found here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:02 am

Ah spoilers... Hmmm Think I'll wait for official release info. Sometimes spoilers ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:56 am

hmm the part with the clap trap... The interplanetary ninja part is the only one I can think of. Nice. I just skimmed the beginning and end. The middle is all the spoiler crap, but it says it will have fast travel in the new DLC. That's something I wanted in the DLC's we have now. Its fun but tiresome driving or running through 3 or 4 different stages just to get to your mission objective, completing it then having to go back.

Mostly the middle stuff was about how they were going to name new enemies, no real spoiler there. However I did see it list the missions glancing over it which might spoil it for some. I just hope this one isnt $9.99 US. That crap is draining my bank account lol

So today in roughly 2 hours from now a moxxi run correct?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 am

Lesus wrote:
nobody wrote:

DETAILS MAN! WE NEED THE DETAILS!

Oooh did no-one else warn you rev? Yeah I'm weird. Strangely weird. I see people dropping guns and I think "Rainbows!" Monkey thinks "ME LUCKY CHARMS!"

I'm always after them.

Be glad to see a new dlc. Hope it's out sooner rather than later. bounce

@Revv, about two and a half hours.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:10 am

sounds good. Now to decide if I want to start playing now and get a little farming in, or take a nap. decisions decisions lol.

hmmm lucky charms, christmas and what not... Next time I empty out my bank I'll have to keep all my junk guns and toss them out in front of you.

Maybe I'll even do it one by one and have you guys duel over them, and the winner gets to pick first lol.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:15 am

The problem with dueling Hunters is that the kill invariably comes down to who's bird is closer to the other guy. It's one hit every time. Others have the HP to survive after that first impact, but not the Hunters themselves. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:53 am

It's still cheap entertainment Laughing
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:24 pm

So what's on the agenda for today? Maybe a craw run or two bounce I still have that armory run we got yesterday from killing all those things. I swear I have been though the armory 3 times already though.

Thanks for the help with circle of duty, It actually was not that bad. I just need to stay out of the road so the lancer doesn't run me over Mad
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 24 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Happened to me too when I did it. Live and learn. Well, die and respawn and learn anyways. Razz

Good work all around on the Craw hunting today. Glad to meet our new friend, and let's hope he shows up here. Very Happy= :D
Can't believe we still don't have any pearls though. Mad Ah well. Always next time.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top