Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Revv
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

Borderlands - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:27 pm

lol yeah I though we would all be fighting over the pearl weapons and seeing who has the bigger collection by now. That makes 5 total take downs of craw and not 1 pearl to speak of... There's gatta be some kind if trick to this.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 pm

I think it involves not being terribly unlucky. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 10:32 pm

I second that.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:07 am

To get pearl guns easier you need 4 lvl 61 characters and at least 3 with "find Rare items" Mod on as that will drop more rare guns then if everyone had that mod on.
Final kill with Brick also increases the rare guns too as me has found out playing with 4 Bricks
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Three out of Four of us there did have Rare Item mods on. All of them +2. Still nothing.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Well hopefully when we finally do get one it will be like the greatest pearl ever lol. We are getting faster and faster at taking him down which is nice. We'll get some eventually.... hopefully Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Three out of Four of us there did have Rare Item mods on. All of them +2. Still nothing.

That totally blows :[
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:39 am

Well saturday was weird for me. Went into a randoms game, Low Level played around added the host said if he needs help I should be able.

Heres the funny thing. I asked him if he plays borderlands much. He said yea lots. I thought cool probably just a guy leveling up his extra characters like I do.

Start to notice things. He's taking on higher level missions, hasn't done the bounty boards, avoids the claptraps, keeps asking me for high level mods guns and shields, and when I said I was just hosting a match for 1v1's he's all "JOIN ME NAOW!" in a smiley way.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 am

lol Looks like he was just trying to get you to do some of his heavy lifting. That and some good guns. Some people out there are strange, I have met a few people online that have just been totally out there like that.

So is there anything planned for today? I think I'm going to get on soon but only have like 3 hours to play.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 5:14 am

Was staying offline yesterday, pretty much replaying Red Dead Redemption, had a craving for the wild west, but within a few hours I had a craving for Borderlands again. Didn't play as it was 12:30.
Won't be on today, girlfriend is coming home from been away for a while and we have some catching up to do if you know what I mean.

(Mentally prepares myself for the nagging and the cleaning)
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:41 pm

New DLC officially announced today!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Nice, I cant wait to get some new DLC. Hopefully it will be crazy hard and time consuming Laughing

Well I'm not going to be able to play for about 2 weeks. Hope you guys have better luck finding pearls though.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:27 am

YEAH MUTHAFUCKA! GIT SUM!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:44 pm

I'm probably gonna be getting it soon.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:46 am

Definatly will be getting it. No Doubt about it. This game I think is still on the list of favourites.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:47 pm

I'm down for a 'weapon swap meet' tomorrow. (saturday)
I have the kids to myself all day, and we've got really relaxed plans, so I'd like to bounce on for a bit and do some wheeling and dealing.
I'm a pistol type ninja myself, and so of course the Roland build out that I'm using right now has gotten everything but pistols. I scored one mid level pest. defiler that I'm still holding on to, but I have a shit ton of gold, and one perl. rocket launcher.
So anyone wants to get in on some trade, post or pm me here, or psn me tomorrow morning, and we'll work out a time. I have 3 different buildouts all at 60 level or better, so I have a considerable inventory of stuff I'd be very happy to trade, or simply give to a good home. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:22 am

I've got nothing good to trade anymore since my best character's file got corrupted :[
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:59 am

Aye went through that with my Siren. Ah well back to the drawing board, restart all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Yeah, looks like that's what will need to be done.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:34 pm

So what is everyone been up to? Its been too long, I am going to have to start playing this game again, probably sometime this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:54 am

I been offline, waiting for my internets to come back on in the new place. Should be back by the weekend though
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:45 am

Heya, Rev. Good to see you.
I'll be dropping back in soon myself. Why, you might ask? No, you might'nt as you don't really need a reason to play this game. It's fun.
But the additional provocation is the soon to be released DLC. Due out in September! Already got the funds set aside for it. Very Happy= :D

Wiki also says this:
"Borderlands GOTY Edition announced! It will include all four DLCs and a foldout map. It will be $59.99 for the PS3, XBOX360, and PC. It will be available on October 12th"
Any interested parties who haven't gotten this yet, I highly recommend it!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:50 am

GETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETIT!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 am

I believe what my compatriot is trying to communicate is his desire for either A.) the new DLC, or B.) everyone to get the GotY Edition of Borderlands.

Or perhaps it's another one of his bizarre mating rituals. Shrug If that's the case, then I suggest everyone retreats to a safe 500ft. distance.
Bye
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 am

All of the above?
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top