Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Borderlands - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:07 am

I'll just be getting the fourth DLC set lol. GOTY sounds cool buy why spend the money when I already have it and all the previous DLC you know?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:55 am

It's only really for people who don't already have the DLC. It would be cheaper than buying the game and then all the DLC. If I didn't already have the DLC, then I would buy this and trade in my original copy like I did with the Fallout 3 GotY.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 11:43 pm

Yeah, totally understandable if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:10 pm

So are there any exact dates for this new DLC? I hear its supposed to be sometime this month.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Nope. Still just says September on the wiki. I'm impatient. bounce
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:50 am

lol yeah, one of my buddies I work with just got the game. So him and I have been playing through it together. Gave me a good opportunity to start fresh with a new character. But still cant wait for this new DLC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
e-level-cap-to-69-dylan4422/

Just announced at PAX 2010, a Borderlands patch being released around the same time as the upcoming Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution on September 28th and will raise the level cap to 69.

Instead of including the level cap raise with the DLC like in the past, Gearbox has apparently decided to make the patch free for all, regardless of whether or not you buy the new Claptrap stuff. They have done this so players can pick and choose which DLC they want, and not have to feel like they need to buy it all in order to get the increased level cap. The current level cap (with the latest DLC) is 61. Look for Claptrap’s New Robot Revolution and the level cap patch sometime this month.

Even though Im going to buy the DLC anyways, I like GearBox's move on this. This definitely ought to make people happy.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 am

I agree. Very good move.
Now, if we could just get them to patch the Moxxi's DLC so that you get exp, or at least gain weapon proficiency while in the arena...
Ah, well. A monkey can dream...

Really though, I do like this decision. Might get more players back in who haven't gotten the DLC. Maybe even give them a bit of reason to buy it.
Way to go, Gearbox. Clap
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:14 pm

they also are rebalancing playthrough 2, to take in increased levels into account
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:43 pm

How do you get Playthrough 2.5?
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Basically there is no 2.5. What people are talking about is on the second play though when you defeat the destroyer again the levels of all the bad guys jump up to between 48 and 51. All the items also jump up so the lowest level item you find should be at least a level 48. But none of the missions or anything come back.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Right. You can refight many bosses indefinitely though. For farming purposes and the like.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:03 am

Ah cheers lads, was going a bit mad wondering about that.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Anybody know the actual release date for the Robot Revolution? Or has it not been announced yet?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:22 am

September 28th of this month. The patch will be released at about the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:42 am

squeeee Excited
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:24 am

Only 12 more days until the new DLC bounce
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:38 am

bounce
Wheeehehehehe, well finished with the Dragon Age ones by then. My only concern is with Dead Rising 2. Will I be addicted overmuch to that that I will miss out on playing the DLC with others the same time like I did with the Armoury.
Back to top Go down
Revv
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Hopefully this will take about a month or a little longer to beat so I'll be able to switch over to gran turismo 5 when it comes out bounce Too many good games and DLC's coming out around now. How am I going to play them all? Shrug
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:31 pm

You're not for many years to come. lol
I still have a backlog of games to buy, and it isn't getting any smaller with all the good new stuff coming out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:52 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
September 28th of this month. The patch will be released at about the same time.

Go figure. Dead Rising 2 releases that same day. I'll buy the DLC, but not on opening day. These next few weeks are pretty much release after release for me (Dead Rising 2, NBA 2K11, then Medal of Honor), so I'll have plenty of games to play.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:24 pm

I'm probably holding off on the DLC till after November.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 am

Ah gots ma wallet ready for it.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:57 pm

Ditto. 8 more days. bounce

EDIT For Rx:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:18 am

I heard that the patch makes it 68 regardless of wheter you have knox or not.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top