Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Game night request/announcement thread...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Moved to Events and stickied
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:07 pm

How about a Modern Warfare 2 party this coming Friday Night/Afternoon? I'm thinking having it start around mid afternoon for me at 3:00 PM or so, giving that 8:00 for you English folks. Then having it go on till whenever people get tired of playing. I'm having switching around between different restrictions with private FFA's and TDM's, then if everyone wants to we can jump into TDM or Ground War depending on how many people are online.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 4:30 pm

Also: we need a riot shields only match, and other games that are purely about dicking around.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:31 pm

That's what I meant when I said "different restrictions with private FFA's and TDM's". Games just for the lulz are the best.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 4:29 am

OP updated, I left the times general. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:40 am

Wish I could be there. I will be in gulf shores friday attempting to go to the beach and smell the oil. Otherwise I would definitely be in.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:49 am

Aw that's too bad Jon.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 1:41 pm

Wipeout HD anyone? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:01 pm

I'd join you if I had the game Az, but unfortunately I don't.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Jon1798 wrote:
Wish I could be there. I will be in gulf shores friday attempting to go to the beach and smell the oil. Otherwise I would definitely be in.
Poor jon.
Why havent you moved out of that state yet?

I dont have it either Az sorry. I would though if I did.

I'd be around in the evening Street
Might you still be on then?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:45 pm

SixHousePull wrote:
I'd be around in the evening Street
Might you still be on then?

There is a good chance I will be. I'm not planning on playing all day straight through though. I'm planning on taking a few breaks but there is a very good chance that I'll be on at night.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 5:18 pm

What about Warhawk? Razz
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:52 pm

I can't do up a night of Warhawk because I don't have the game.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:12 am

I haven't played that in ages.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 12:27 pm

>.>
<.<

Saturdays frequently start as R2 and turn into U2...
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Saturday is my sleep in late if I don't have work day lol. I usually play like anything on Saturdays, or any day for that matter. I don't have any designated days that I play specific games on.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Tomorrow UC2? I won't be here for the next week or so but if anyone wants to play tomorrow organized or not lemme know
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 5:42 pm

I'd be down to UC2. I plan on hitting this double cash weekend pretty hard, so I should be on for most of the day tomorrow. I'll be on most of tonight, and most of Sunday as well, in case we want to get some planned parties rolling for then, as well.

I know I'll be playing with my buddy Aqua for a few hours tonight, starting around midnight central, so if anybody wants to join up then, we should be on.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:19 pm

that would be 1 my time so i don't think that will happen... and would that be Aquaknux? but yeah man tomorrow for sure send me an addy and we'll tear it up
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:04 pm

I'd join you guys if I had U2.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Street.. I know you want to get it, dude, go get it! then you can join our big happy U2 family! No, we don't have Bono, stop asking.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Actually I'm not really a fan of the band U2 lol. I'm more of a metal fan.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:40 pm

whatever... 'twas a joke. although I do like u2
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm

They're alright, but I think I might only know like 1 of their songs.
Back to top Go down
Celly
Celly

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: The Game night request/announcement thread...   The Game night request/announcement thread... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:25 am

Not sure if I'm in the correct place for this suggestion but here we go.
Shrug

Not really sure on how possible this will be to pull it off but as we all know, Our 4th Anniversary is coming up.
I was thinking maybe we could host a Game Night party in celebration?
I know we all aren't playing the same thing so that is why I thought I could bring this up now to give us some time to come together on a particular game.

Just an idea.
Back to top Go down

The Game night request/announcement thread...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top