Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:24 am

I find it faster shooting and of course more accurate than the Scar. I ventured back to stopping power pro, and with the ACR it's lethal. When you're not using a red dot and trying to shoot the scar from far away, too many of the bullets aren't hitting their mark for me. I'm generally going to get the first shot on someone, so the fact they are going down so quickly has been a beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:33 am

a 50 cal is way better *snobbish lift of tail and walks off*
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:56 am

ACR is one of my fave guns, it's what I used majority of the time back before I prestiged. I'd use the ACR w/Red Dot, Sleight of Hand pro and Stopping Power Pro. I'm only about 13 levels away from getting it back again, but this time I wont' have all the attachments again or the Red Tiger :[

Yesterday I was getting my Pistol Grip Pump on with the SPAS 12. I gotta say I never really had a Run & Gun class before I prestiged but I like using the UMP 45 w/ Red Dot, SPAS 12 with grip, Marathon Pro, Lightweight Pro and Steady Aim Pro. I'm liking it now though.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Jon1798 wrote:
SixHousePull wrote:
Im sorry. My claymore game winning kill was pretty sweet.
I loled so hard when that played.

I have a new best friend btw.
I call him ACR

Why am I just now finding this gun?

That's so weird. Yesterday was the first time I put the Scar down and really used the ACR. I came here to make a post just like your's. Why did no one tell me about this gun?

Et tu, Jon?
*sigh*
Does no one listen to the monkey? Rolling Eyes Razz

The ACR is a thing of beauty. Near perfect accuracy even at what approaches sniping ranges. I can easily headshot with this thing from, say, the big bunker to the clifftop on Afghan, or longer to the sand dune wall. About the only thing I find beyond it's range is Wasteland's furthest points.
The only problem I had was that I'd run out of ammo, though not nearly as bad as the SCAR. I used to use FMJs with it, but I've sacrificed Bling for Scavenger Pro, and believe me it works. Extended mags from it let me get about 3-4 kills per clip.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 1:12 pm

I know Monkey, I can't explain it. I tried it before, but didn't like it at first. And I've used the Scar so exclusively that I didn't want to switch. But yesterday I started using it and it almost didn't seem fair. I was getting a bunch of 19-3 type games.

I always use scavenger, I would never get any long streaks without it. Like I said I switched back to stopping power pro and I've noticed a big difference there. And now I've switched from ninja to steady aim for right now. I really haven't seen a lot of heart beat scensors other than myself. Cool

It's like a whole new game.

And Dingo, I suck with the 50, I would be better off throwing shoes.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:03 pm

Dingo wrote:
a 50 cal is way better *snobbish lift of tail and walks off*

true DAT!
i miss my 50. im using the intervention now.

and as long as you have you heartbeat censor, Jon, your scar will never suck Wink
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
Don't know. I've been talking about it forever. Razz
ACR is teh win.

Yeah but you know I dont speak monkey very well. Too many vowel sounds.
Ooh Ooh. Ah Ah. Ee Ee

eattheword wrote:
and has a bigger clip than the SCAR.
Probably the most important of the three but the difference in accuracy is pretty astonishing.
Like Jon said. I can take a Scar and aim at....oh...lets say a 50,000 sq ft barn.
Maybe three of the 1,000 bullets I fire will actually hit the barn.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:47 pm

i got my 100 kills with my intervention, now all i need is about 60 more headshots
then...
back to the barrette 50 Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 am

Thats just Eat teaching him proper english. A-E-I-O-U. Eat wants him to say everything with an english accent so he is having him practise his A-E-O's further.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:03 am

30 more days for the map pack
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:18 am

eattheword wrote:
been using ACR exclusively. Until I discovered the silenced EBR. I haven't quite got the hang of it yet, but it's pretty good.

Cool
If you need any tips/help let me know babe.

Ive sayed it a thousand and three times- ACR pWns, nuff said. Will you newbs start listening to me nao!?!
Laughing
Ive been using the silencer now with the ACR, but I only play Hardcore TDMs lol
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:52 am

First up, apologies for jumping out of game last night, guys... But walking around Wasteland occasionally dropping dead isn't my idea of fun. The lag meant I couldn't put enough bullets into anyone to kill them, but I was dropping after what seemed like one bullet, no matter what gun. Mad

Something I noticed was that my Ps3 won't test my network connection because it says the Psn password is incorrect, does anyone else have this problem? scratch

On the up side, as soon as the game matches me with people of similar ping:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 am

Nice job leo.

On a less cheery note, people have already found glitches on the new maps.
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 am

Speaking of bailing on games, I'm sorry to anyone I have jumped out on recently. I know I've done it to Gore and crew a couple of times. Baby starts crying, play time is over.

OK, so really Leo, who did you have over to your house playing under your name? tongue
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 pm

Nicely done leo Smile
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 12:33 pm

I dream of scorelines like that.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 pm

GGs today (night) Me has to say riot shield + Eve + Me = heaps of lols. Did all me riot shield sponge in 1 match thanks to a harrior and pav low singling me out until Eve jumped infront of me making me freak lol.

We must riot shield more ^_^
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:54 pm

I always miss the riot shield games. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 10:01 pm

It was a spontaneous one Omega so don't feel sad.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 am

Raistlin wrote:
Nicely done leo Smile
cheers
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:26 am

OMG. I WANT IN ON THE RIOT SHIELDNESS.
:L

except i fail epically with the riot shield

ima stick to my 50.cal and shotty combo =3
works perfectally.
pop people in the head, then run in to clear the left overs out ;D
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:37 am

Good games last night. Glad I got to catch up with Dingo, Eve and Six. Sorry Six, I held out for one more game hoping we'ld get to play at least one, but I had to put the baby to bed after that.

Got accussed up camping yesterday which was pretty funny. I went 19-2, and got the game winning kill with the chopper gunner on invasion. One of my teammates put down a sentry gun, and the guy on the other team was pissed saying I hid behind my sentry gun. I was very close to putting my mic on and making fun of him. Fun night though.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:07 am

Me just got this edited text

"You ****ing no skill **** you ****ing cheat to win ****ing ****** "

Me went 29-7 with riot shield on Scrapyard and killed 3 with crate drop lol. Got to love getting 3 emergency air drops in a small map. Just drop and hide then repeat till a crate hit 3 of them when it rolled down the side of plane.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:27 am

Jon1798 wrote:
Good games last night. Glad I got to catch up with Dingo, Eve and Six. Sorry Six, I held out for one more game hoping we'ld get to play at least one, but I had to put the baby to bed after that.

Got accussed up camping yesterday which was pretty funny. I went 19-2, and got the game winning kill with the chopper gunner on invasion. One of my teammates put down a sentry gun, and the guy on the other team was pissed saying I hid behind my sentry gun. I was very close to putting my mic on and making fun of him. Fun night though.

Mingo wrote:
Me just got this edited text

"You ****ing no skill **** you ****ing cheat to win ****ing ****** "

LoL, looks like THAT clan is stirring people up in the lobbies again. cheers

Oh yes! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:28 am

I had the worst week of playing ever! I could barely maintain a 1.0. I didn't know WTF was going on but I kept wondering why my connection was one of the worst in the room. Yet, my speed tests were all great.

I finally did a speed test from the PS3 itself and found that my connection was about 10 megs slower on the PS3 than my computer. Turns out that I'm a dumbass. I got a new router late last week and I put the wrong IP addy into the DMZ. FUUUuuuuu.

I switched it last night and it's amazing what a difference it makes. I was getting pretty damn close to bagging MW2 and joining Rx on Hello Kitty. affraid
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top