Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:28 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
That's why the second 'r' is redundant. Completely unneeded. His parents just added it in so they could feel special. "Hey, everyone. Look at our boy Garry. Yeah, that's right. TWO Rs. Bet you wish your kids had two Rs." Rolling Eyes

Is it the second 'r', or the first that's redundant? Thinking
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:41 am

Leo337 wrote:
Cobalt Monkey wrote:
That's why the second 'r' is redundant. Completely unneeded. His parents just added it in so they could feel special. "Hey, everyone. Look at our boy Garry. Yeah, that's right. TWO Rs. Bet you wish your kids had two Rs." Rolling Eyes

The middle one, but he hasn't unlocked that yet.

They should take Commando out of COD -- getting knifed from 100 ft away is not fun.
Back to top Go down
Wadofgore
Second Nation
Wadofgore

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:44 am

what a bunch of "R"s..........

BTW if anyone needs a grammar-contract-killer, let me know.

I'm a grammarian gun for hire - & I enjoy my work almost too much.........

Punks who use 'if' instead of 'whether' are on my hit list currently as are those slags who say "I should of done it....."

Back on topic, the EBR is becoming my bosom buddy, well one bosom. The other bosom is a whopping great javelin.

Are lopsided titties ok?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 1:47 pm

eattheword wrote:
They should take Commando out of COD -- getting knifed from 100 ft away is not fun.
To me it seems like 'warp knifing' only happens when you have the tactical knife equipped too.

<_<
>_>
And btw, you shouldn't of come on here complainin' 'bout it. Doesn't matter if or not you don't like it.

Nananana Hide
Back to top Go down
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:22 pm

eattheword wrote:
Leo337 wrote:
Cobalt Monkey wrote:

The middle one, but he hasn't unlocked that yet.

QFT, the knife should be nerfed...RFOM had it right, if you got em in the back it's one hit kill, from the front two. The invincibility during the knife animation pisses me off to no end.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Definitely agree on the removal of invincibility. That would be a blessing. Can't tell you how many times I died when I should have had kills instead.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Should we just make a "Things I want to see in MW3" thread?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Nah, just a new theme for the Last Letter game. Razz
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 pm

It pisses me off that Infinity Ward won't let me put down more than 2 claymores since the new patch came out, but still all that knife teleporting BS is still around along with the fact that I die after one hit by being shot by a shotgun from 25 feet away. They need to fix that crap too I must say and let me be able to put down more claymores.

I'm trying to get together a decent amount of people for a big MW 2 party tomorrow afternoon/night. Who's interested, and what times do you think you'll be around? I'd like to keep it fairly small if people wanna go play online without having to deal with the lag of Ground War, but having a private TDM would be a good alternative too. Who's interested?

**EDIT**

OK so I may not be around Friday night, but I still wanna have this get-together. Does Saturday work better for everyone? Let me know people and I'll plan accordingly.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Commando Increases the lunge of a melee from 1.5m to 4.5 metres, and they're not invinsible while in the lunge, a perfect spray of bullets before the knife kills you will kill the commando user.

Pluse. Commando should increase Swapping weapon speed, Pro makes knifing faster. You should still die from large jumps.

@Street: The SPAS-12 is the longest range shotgun in this game now since IW patches the 1887's 3 times. Plus, with stopping power. the range of shotguns are increased by about 1.25m. And the limit is 2 C4 and Claymores, sure it pissed you off. But if you have 3 claymores + Domination + Planted at each flag = TRIPLE KILL.

EDIT: Well. I just forgot, Commando increases the lunge by 3 metres, so if im correct. it WOULD be 4.5 metres, unless the lunge is 3 metres. either way, we're gonna die Razz
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:40 am

Why do i always find things on MW2?

Anyway.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:55 am

Some of those stories are nearly two months old and have already been superseded.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 3:56 am

How can you knife someone from 10 ft away? That's crazy. I thought this game was supposed to be based on realism. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:00 am

It is. Movie realism. When your a terrorist you can shoot a whole clip into the "Americans" or "Heroes" and not hurt em, yet when they go for you boom dead.

Think of it as everyone on the other team is Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:01 am

I think I'm gonna go back to Chuckie Egg.
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:02 am

Eatty, surely you know that the server compensates for your movements, so if you think you moved out of the way of the knife, the enemy may have knifed you while you where still in a legitimate kill range, and the server will backtrack to where you were when the knife struck or missed and award the kill accordingly, ever see a winning killcam where it looks like the killshot didn't land? That's the same thing.

It's a flawed system but you have just as much access to the "bad" aspects as anyone else.

Just so it's known I'm not standing up for Commando but for the knife kills that do appear to us to be a little off the mark.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 am

It's not that, it's the fact that it lets you knife someone at a distance that would be impossible in real life.
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:27 am

Then that's the commando perk, and to be honest since I don't use it I could care less about it.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:31 am

insomniac14 wrote:
Then that's the commando perk, and to be honest since I don't use it I could care less about it.

And that's what I said about six posts back: they need to remove the Commando perk 'cause it's not fun getting knifed from 100 ft away.
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:36 am

To which I replied the longsword option is just as readily available to use for you.

There's always gonna be something someone doesn't like about this game, that's life.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Nuke boosting does work. Until someone gets pissed of with you and your friend and decides to find, kill and continuelly piss you off.

Anyway, i got about 5 weapons with new camos and my Intervention to get the Mastery, Extended Mags and Blue Tiger.

Chopper Gunner fail when someone has a stinger. Idk why but they just do. AC130's dont though so yeah.

Harrier count - 70
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Fall Camoflauge Razz

MUHAHAHAHAHA! I love finding videos
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:03 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:
Nuke boosting does work.

So do glitching, OMA spamming, Super Soldier, and general scrub tactics. But they are guaranteed to raise the ire of fellow gamers both in-game and on forums so, unless you like receiving negative feedback all the time, I suggest you don't keep reminding people that you do it.

TRVJAG1 wrote:

Anyway, i got about 5 weapons with new camos and my Intervention to get the Mastery, Extended Mags and Blue Tiger.

Ok, just so we're clear: the above is exactly the sort of thing that would go really well in a goals and achievements thread. (Hint: click here --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's one thing to regale us with in-game anecdotes, but simply reeling off a list of things one unlocked today is not what this thread is for. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Ok. But can i just say something, well to all. If the game or thing or whatever it is in that subject, im going to post that thing in that subject. Like i said, i got 5 new camos and blah blah blah, im going to post it in the subject.

Apart from that. Recoil Abuse - Highrise - 25sec long

Youtube Discription - "just to clarify, im not using a modded controller just my finger, i just have decent speed and technique after doing this all the time on cod 4."
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 21 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:34 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
Ok. But can i just say something, well to all. If the game or thing or whatever it is in that subject, im going to post that thing in that subject. Like i said, i got 5 new camos and blah blah blah, im going to post it in the subject.
No, T, you're not. When an admin tells you to do or not do something, then you had best listen. The whole point of the Achievements thread was so that the people who want to actually discuss stuff about this game can without having to wade through a bunch of stuff that we honestly couldn't care less about. I get happy when I unlock stuff for my guns too. I might even mention it in passing while discussing another point, such as how a thermal scope that I've unlocked does or doesn't improve my sniping ability. But I don't set out to unlock a bunch of stuff, then ram that fact down everyone's throat every day. That's what all the "today I unlocked my car, etc." posts have been about. They're telling you about a bunch of stuff they've unlocked that you don't care about either.
So in the interest of keeping this forum enjoyable to all the other people who use it, please put your unlock stuff to the side in the Achievements thread where it goes. If anyone does want to hear about it, then they'll know where to go look. If it's really that important to you then put a link to that thread in your sig or something so its readily accessible.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top