Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Heh. Like I said it is all for fun/some bragging rights. Not many people can say theyve done it. Very Happy= :D

And X, you cant get a Lv 9 and under of those. People just do that because they want to clog the GTS with useless crap that cant be traded.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:37 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Heh. Like I said it is all for fun/some bragging rights. Not many people can say theyve done it. Very Happy= :D

And X, you cant get a Lv 9 and under of those. People just do that because they want to clog the GTS with useless crap that cant be traded.
Can't you cheat to get them lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:39 pm

...They don't know that. Laughing Its always funny when that crap happens to them.

Speaking of GTS, I need to find myself a Japanese Charizard. Alyx wants a shiny Charizard, so Ill do what I can to help her. Smile
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:53 pm

I got a shiny Charizard Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:59 pm

She wants to hatch one the way I hatched my Zubat. Im going to let her have my Japanese Arcanine in the meantime, that way she can try and get a shiny Growlithe/Arcanine.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:05 pm

how do you whether or not its a Japanese Charizard? Is its name in Japanese?
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:08 pm

that or if the OT is some japanese jibberish Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:08 pm

OT?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:13 pm

"Original Trainer"
The person who owned it first.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm

ah, thanks, have never really done much pokemon trading in my time of playing the games, and they were almost always with myself, hope to change this soon lol

Edit: I have one question when it comes to victory road, is it a cave like basically every other pokemon game out there? just want to know to configure my party formation for it, might not get a chance to play it tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:06 am

I actually was able to get a foreign Charizard last night. All I had to do was trade a Hitmonlee for it!

At first I thought it was Japanese, but upon checking it's Dex entry...I've discovered it is Spanish. I guess a guy in Japan got an Charmander egg for Spain. Either way, itll work with the Masuda Method! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:12 am

Vrals597 wrote:
ah, thanks, have never really done much pokemon trading in my time of playing the games, and they were almost always with myself, hope to change this soon lol

Edit: I have one question when it comes to victory road, is it a cave like basically every other pokemon game out there? just want to know to configure my party formation for it, might not get a chance to play it tonight

Some is a cave, some is not. Either way you'll want to bring a good plant or water critter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Ive trained Daedalus to Lv 50. I absolutely love this Pokemon! I also gave my foreign Charizard and Arcanine to Alyx. Here's hoping she hatches a shiny soon!

Speaking of, I finally had a battle with Alyx today. Her first Pokemon was Sarge, her beast Jolteon (I bred her the Eevee). My Pokemon was Magneton. She uses Thunder quickly, and it does a good amount of damage. I use Tri-Attack, and it also does a fair share of damage. She uses Thunderbolt, and my Magneton is left paralyzed and with barely any health left. After her gloating for a second about paralyzing my Magneton, I retaliate with Tri-Attack. Before the attack, though, I joked about she should be worrying about Sarge, since he would be frozen. She scoffed at my joke, saying it wouldn't happen. Funny how things like that happen...
"Sarge has been frozen solid!"
Her reaction to that bit of text was a sorrowful laugh. She couldn't believe what had just happened. Heck, I couldnt believe it happened.

I ended up winning the battle 6-5. Dragonite was my last standing Pokemon, and he easily destroyed her Arcanine with Outrage. Still, that was probably the most funny event that I have ever had happen in a battle.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:59 pm

So foreign Pokemon are best for breeding shiny Pokemon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:10 pm

By all means. It only took me 360 eggs to hatch a green Zubat when I tried it. When breeding a foreign Pokemon with a Pokemon from your region, the chances of hatching a shiny are 1/1366. Those are great odds compared to the standard shiny rate.

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:29 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Vrals597 wrote:

Some is a cave, some is not. Either way you'll want to bring a good plant or water critter.

I was expecting there to be a cave, got myself a Carracosta in the front to prepare for it, hope to get to the Pokemon League tonight, depending on how long Victory Road
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:33 am

Daedalus is up to Lv 76. Current stats are:
HP: 250
Attack: 167
Defense: 168
Sp Attack: 135
Sp Defense 148
Speed 245

Attacks:
Bite
X-Scissor
Cross Poison
Acrobatics

Also, Im trying to trade for an Arceus. I may have to send off my shiny Wigglytuff but...the end result could be so worth it.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:47 am

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A MEW THROUGH GTS!!!!! Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 886746
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:11 pm

X-FACTOR29 wrote:
ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A MEW THROUGH GTS!!!!! Angry :angry:

Any Mew you get from GTS is hacked. There is a ribbon that prevents them from being traded over it.

Also...Today has gone...about as perfectly as it could have. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Ratchet, plz tell me you didn't do what I think you did lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
Ratchet, plz tell me you didn't do what I think you did lol

What do you think I did?

Also, Daedalus is now Lv 90. Just 10 more levels until he is officially a beast!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:36 pm

oh nvm, just me having a sick mind lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Well ladies and gentlemen, I now have a Toys R Us Arceus! The guy I traded was very generous, only wanting a Mew for it. I told him that it was a graduation present for my friend Alyx, and apparently it warmed his heart.

Oh I cant wait to see her reaction when she gets it tomorrow night. She is going to be so happy! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 26 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:59 pm

lol I guarantee you he thought that she was your gf, if you hadn't told us that you didn't want to get into a relationship at this point in your life, am I remembering this correctly?, I would totally think that she was, you talk about her a ton lol
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top