Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:58 pm

You guys are never going to guess what I found yesterday! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Well, if he said it, then it must be true.
C'mon, guys. You heard the man. No guessing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Lol fine. I found my first shiny in several years, my female Jigglypuff "Orion".
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Congrats.

I've found exactly one shiny in the past, and that was scripted. The red Gyrados.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:13 pm

This is my third shiny found. The first was a Tentacool back on Crystal that I was forced to kill because I had no Pokeballs, and the second was a Weedle on Fire Red that evolved into a nice shiny Beedrill. It may be a weaker Pokemon, but Im very happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Only other shiny I found besides the Gyarados was a shiny Ledyba during the bug catching contest on Silver. I caught him, and still didn't win. I was pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Street, the Bug Catching Contest is rigged anyways. Laughing

Im going to evolve Orion into a Wigglypuff, and just make it into a support Pokemon. Itll have terrible attack stats, so that's really the only route I can take.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:57 pm

Seriously that bug catching contest is BS.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:10 pm

well I got the 3DS today at Gamestop, traded in my Lite to get a discount so it was a little cheaper lol

However, I can't access the internet on Pokemon because my family has a WPA address and not a WEP address so I can't make the trade, Street, for a little while longer, hopefully after next week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 8:30 pm

My friend Ryann and I have decided to restart our Soul Silver games. There is only one rule for how we will play. She and I will give each Pokemon that we catch a "Magikarp" themed name. For example, I will have FeraliKARP and she will have TyphloKARP.

It's really only for humor, but I can see this getting competitive really quickly. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:02 pm

oh please tell me you will post every name that you come up with on here, I can see myself getting a ton of laughs out of this lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Karpe Diem should be one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 am

Vrals597 wrote:
oh please tell me you will post every name that you come up with on here, I can see myself getting a ton of laughs out of this lol

I will. The only Pokemon I have right now are FeraliKARP (Totodile) and a KARPKARP (HootHoot). Im hoping to get VictoryKARP (Bellsprout). Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:35 am

nice, laughed at all of those, wonder what you are going to name the legendaries lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 pm

My personal favorite nicknames for HootHoots have been Hoot-Toot, Toot-Toot and Poot-Poot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 pm

The only good HootHoot is a dead HootHoot. Just my thoughts anyway. Im only using it because I dont want to use a Pidgey this time.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:49 pm

I never liked using Pidgey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 pm

I love Pidgey, but it's just that I ALWAYS use it. I want to change things up this time. HootHoot is actually better than I thought, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:55 pm

They get hypnosis, I believe. I used it for catching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Indeed. Mine learned it a bit earlier. It'll be very useful for the time being, at least until it finally learns a flying move.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Peck at level 9.
Very useful poke'-site.
^Link. The colors are off at the moment.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 pm

Farfetch'd is always my utility Pokemon. False Swipe, Fly, Headbutt and Cut are a good move set for him/her.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:42 pm

I really like all the improvements they've made in this generation.
Boulders pushed with Strength stay pushed.
No forced save every time you go to do something.
Doctors in the wild.
A way to tell if a Roamer was in the area.
A bunch of other little things.
Pseudo-3D didn't really add much, though it did look nice.

I just wish you didn't have to force your critters to learn HMs. Wouldn't it be better to just have a teleportation device in each town rather than having to have a critter with Fly whether you want it or not? I mean, sure the HMs aren't strictly bad moves, but I'd rather have full control over my moveset.
Shrug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:12 pm

I think my HootHoot is at Lv 8. Glad to see it will be able to attack bug Pokemon soon. That will make training it a lot easier.

And I like the new Gen as well. It's just more...accessable.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 pm

I like the improvements as well Monkey. The nurses and doctors really save you so much backtracking.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top