Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Especially at lvl 100... Less time for training more time for winning! cheers

All four of my pokemon are level 15. Now I can leave the mainland and head for Dewford Cool So far Mudkip, Ralts, Shroomish, and Taillow are in my team. I'm going to try and get an Aron in the cave. Also, should I substitute my Ralts for a Sableye?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Im a fan of Ralts honestly. Evolution is worth the wait.

My Silver team is coming along.
Magnemite is Lv 21
Gastly is Lv 21
Bayleaf is Lv 22
Graveller is Lv 29
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 pm

I wonder if those new event pokemon are going to have some exclusive moves like some of the other event Pokemon have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:18 pm

They are. Keldeo is the main Pokemon in the new movie coming out in Japan. Apparently Moletta has a role somewhere too.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 pm

I don't know who either of those two are actually. I'm talking about the Reshiram and Zekrom coming out on the 10th that you were talking about earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:22 pm

That movie was out in Japan already. The reason we're getting these two is in honor of the movie coming here, I think. As for Keldeo and Moletta, those are two of the three unreleased legendaries.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Oh, I see what you mean now. Maybe they'll come over to Black and White sometime, or we'll see them in the new games coming out later this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 pm

Well, a lot of people believe Keldeo will finally be released in Japan soon. If that is the case, Ill be trading for one over Serebii. As for Moletta and Genesect, who knows when theyll be released.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Yeah, we can only hope they'll come out eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:28 pm

All I know is I doubt theyll be on Black 2 and White 2. I dont think these types of legendaries are ever actually found in the game without some form of event. It's unfortunate, but what can you do? At least theyve give us a chance to get all the old Gen legends at this point. We've even gotten Arceus finally.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 am

It's currently 2:00am... Staying up late all night to play Pokemon never felt so randomly cool.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:34 pm

I remember doing that years ago with Red and Blue versions haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Beat the 6th gym a bit earlier. It was a bit difficult considering I didnt have any fire or water Pokemon, but Chiko (My Bayleaf) was clutch and killed Steelix and a Magnemite with Magical Leaf.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Why would you ever choose Chikorita over Cynadaquil or Totodile?

ESPECIALLY with how boss Typhlosion and Feraligatr are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Because I havent done a Chikorita run in a couple of years. Besides, Geodude/Graveller made the first three gyms really easy.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:36 pm

Chickorita is boss. I always pick the Grass type starter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 pm

I rarely do. Always a water fan. Ended up getting Platinum today. Started with a Chimchar for once. It's fun replaying Sinnoh again.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 pm

I always go after the fire type starter, unless it looks kind of lame, I can always find a good fire type out there somewhere
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:50 pm

I split it between water and fire. Never grass. They get shitty moves.

Or at least used to. Nowadays, they're better, but I still like fire and water more usually.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 pm

yeah, I'm not a fan of grass types myself much, just don't like the way that they look, which is one of the things that I take into consideration when I make my team lol
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 pm

My logic is that you're going to have a powerful Water Pokemon throughout the game anyways for the field moves like Surf, Waterfall, etc so why bother starting off with one? As for the fire types I much prefer to use Ninetales as my go to fire type of choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:42 am

I usually have two water Pokemon on my team. Hell, during my first battle with Ryann last year I had a water/rock team. I LOVE water...which is why she destroyed me that day. Laughing

Water are great Special fighters if you use them right. With that said, my current team on Platinum is currently a Lv 27 Monferno and a Lv 14 Psyduck. Yes, I know I need another Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:29 pm

I try to balance my team out throughout multiple types, my fire pokemon tend to be fire/fighter hybrids but I also try to get a water type for the special moves and such (surf is surprisingly good in battle) as well as a dragon type (good in battle and also for fly) also got into the psychic type after playing Colosseum, the other teo on my team varies from game to game
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:07 pm

I balance mine out too... I work too damn hard on making the team as best it can be.

Firered for example, I choose Charmander only because it's hard to get a fire pokemon strong enough early on. If you can get a Mankey in route 22, there's Brock done.

I ALWAYS end up with Charizard, Pidgeot, Raichu, Nidoking, Primeape, and Snorlax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:52 pm

My White team is balanced now. I still like updating it though. May replace Magnemite at some point in the future.

Got a Gabite on Platinum. I LOVE this thing.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top