The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

Nation Reputation : 8

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:55 am

Well, I "finished" the Pokedex months ago, but I didn't have the last three legendaries that Nintendo was giving out. Just this past weekend, though, I finally completed it 100%. All 649 whoo.

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:13 am

Now that you have said that they are going to release the next 150 and your OCD is going to go nuts.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Well, that's going to happen when X/Y get released this October. Laughing

Ah well, itll be fun. Ive enjoyed the series ever since I was a kid, so I don't see why I wouldn't keep doing this.
Back to top Go down
Jmw566
Seventh Nation
Jmw566

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm really disappointed that you don't speak like Gregor speaks in Fire Emblem. Razz

I like to see/catch as many pokes as possible when I'm playing, but I won't go out of my way to research and find/catch them all. I don't have the patience/care for that, but like to see how well I do on my own.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 3:38 pm

I don't go after the pokedex's anymore, I just go after a getting a team of 6-10 pokemon that I like and use them a lot.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:01 pm

@Jmw566 wrote:
I'm really disappointed that you don't speak like Gregor speaks in Fire Emblem. Razz

I like to see/catch as many pokes as possible when I'm playing, but I won't go out of my way to research and find/catch them all. I don't have the patience/care for that, but like to see how well I do on my own.

Gregor goes with the posting, yes? Gregor loves Pokémon. In fact, whenever Gregor plays games, Gregors catches all!

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 4:46 am

Caught over 100 pokemon now.
Slowly getting there.

Ever since watching the Pokemon Black and White movies, Victini has been my favourite Pokemon. He's so adorable Very Happy= :D

Speaking of, what are your main pokemon teams?
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:18 am

Goodness. I haven't watched a Pokémon movie in a long, long time...

My main team is currently this:
Empoleon, Dragonite, Garchomp, Luxy the Luxray, Daedalus the shiny Crobat, and Infernape.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:52 pm

Nice.
I usually go Garchomp, Milotic, Alakazam, Ninetales, My water Starter and sometimes a legendary.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:50 pm

So Im not the only one who chooses the water starter? Very cool. Ninetales and Alakazam are great choices too.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Yeah, usually the water starter is best. But I'm definitely going for Fennekin next Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Im going to be rocking Froakie when I start. Im a huge fan of frogs, so a frog starter is basically gold for me. I mean, penguins are my favorite bird...so Empoleon was like a godsend.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:03 am

I almost always do the fire starter, only time I didn't was in Firered to get Entei
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:55 pm

I usually go for whichever evolution process doesn't look completely ridiculous. I love foxes, so I have high hopes for Fennekin. It had better not turn into a fire/fighting -_-
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Spoiler alert:
It's fire fighting. xD

Nah, probably fire-psychic.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:40 pm

fire and psychic.......probably going to be my favorite then
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:23 pm

I hope they mix them up a little this game.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Got my second Meloetta yesterday. Perfect for trade bait when then newest generation event Pokemon get announced...
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:45 am

I still need that pokemon Sad
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:06 pm

I forgot that Nintendo hasnt announced its release in Australia yet. Have you guys gotten Keldeo/Genesect yet?
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:14 pm

Yeah Keldeo was released when Black and White 1 or 2 came out.
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:43 pm

While hatching for a Throh with good stats on my White, I ended up hatching a shiny one, who I have deemed Aeneas. Guess he is the one Ill be training. Laughing
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:16 am

Anyone excited for Pokemanz X and Y? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Gregor
Fourth Nation
Gregor

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Oh yeah. Froakie FTW.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:13 pm

I usually go with the Grass type starters, but to me Froakie looks like the best choice of the three.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer HQ   Pokemon Trainer HQ - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer HQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: MMOs and Role Playing-
Jump to: