Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:18 am

I've been using spy plane, chopper, dogs. Once you get the chopper, try to get the dogs before using the chopper. If you get dogs, let them finish and then come right back with the chopper.

It's a little harder to get because the streaks are high but the reward is very nice. You'll rack up tons of kills.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:55 am

Which is fine if your name is Hoos and you pwn nubs for breakfast, but for us mere mortals... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:57 am

Kilmory wrote:
Which is fine if your name is Hoos and you pwn nubs for breakfast, but for us mere mortals... Embarassed
Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:44 pm

22 rounds in Zombies on Kino now.
Started in a random 4 man game. 2 guys quit. Me and the other guy ran from at least round 8 to 22 just the 2 of us. We could have gone further but I think we both forgot about one blindside in the area we were covering.
Curse me for not remembering to buy those damn claymores.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:10 am

In other news... Zombies in 3D is awesome, despite the frustrating gameplay. Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:55 am

Not switched on my PS3 since Wednesday last week.

In all honesty I'm not even missing this game. Not good.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:06 am

prestiged on the weekend and already back up to level 29 sweet

going with the famas for most of this prestige .

how many times do you peeps plan on prestigeing
i am going to try and get to 15 .think 15 is max is it not
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:50 am

Perhaps once, just to unlock extra challenges.

MW2 gripped me and made me want to face the challenges again, BLOPS not so much. I find them quite confusing being broken up into little bits. I'm also not too impressed with being forced to play Obj game modes to complete basic challenges. I don't want to play CTF, but I do want Ghost Pro. I don't want to play Demolition, but I do want Lightweight Pro etc.
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Why do people like SnD so much?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:43 pm

I assume you mean Search & Destroy?
Adds tension having only one life per round. It's about the one play mode that can make half the people show something akin to caution and strategy instead of just running around.
Plus, it's definitely the only objective mode in which you won't find people trying to farm kills instead of actually play for the objective. Not much more annoying than seeing teammates hide in a corner far off the beaten path hoping to score free kills while a flag/flag runner/bomb site needs defending.
If I'm not playing TDM, I prefer Sabotage, CTF, or Domination myself. S&D is a nice change of pace sometimes though.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:18 am

Black Ops is sweeeeet! Love this game. Tis fun hunting down challenges and Cod points are a great addition to this game, I hope they stay in the series.

I can see how people can complain about framerate issues but really it's no worse (so far, in my experience) than say MW2 or U2.

It's also kind of nice doing decent right away instead of like it was with uncharted, having started to play that game and being out-skilled in every match way back in March.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:40 am

So, played a bit last night and it wasn't too bad for lag. Still had a lot of games fail as host errors. Probably about 1 in 3 games didn't complete. Once I got in a lobby that seemed to work I just stayed in it hoping there was a good host. Didn't always work but it's a plan.

I also prestiged last night. affraid
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:48 am

Saw you playing it Silver , did you just pick it up ?

Was thinking of getting this but I've got limited high speed Internet usage and it would use it all up too quick Sad . Really love zombies though , great game mode that . Shi no Numa is my fav map ( only played the first 4 ) .
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:36 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
I've got limited high speed Internet usage.

You will fit right in with all the other players on one bar then. affraid

You could play this game on dial up and still be less laggy than some of the gits out there.

Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 am

Like so many out there I haven't even touched the co-op or single player.
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:29 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
Like so many out there I haven't even touched the co-op or single player.
I'm exactly like this, I personally didn't buy a Call Of Duty game for the story or coop, so I doubt I'm going to even touch it personally.

Found this amazing gameplay, 310-13 in a demolition game on nuketown, thought I would share it, it's pretty amazing, bloody long two part video with a lot of chopper gunners and spawn camping but amazing all the same.