Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:01 am

this may be my first ever DLC purchase bounce
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 am

Does anyone on here play this? I need some more Nation back in my life, sorry for the hiatus everyone. Dragon is going to be coming back in small doses more and more.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 am

Quite a lot of us do play it. Myself, Leo, Jon, Eve, Omega are just a few that I can confirm are in it a lot.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:13 am

I got a whole bunch of those host migration and disconnect problems last night. One game migrated host FIVE times for crying out loud. A lot of rounds ended in lobby disconnection failures. I see LBP2 is out next week. Anyone else thinking of trading?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 am

I'm with you on that there Eat, But I won't be trading probably just end up changing to a different game. But I am going to be still on it for another while, month at the most and if the build up of annoyance with connection issues bugs me too much I'll move on.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:37 am

I'm getting Killzone 3. If I like it then Blops is history.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Very cool. Thanks Liam, if you wouldn't mind dropping me a friend request that'd be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:03 pm

s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:
s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
I got to round 25 solo so I are proud of myself. Hey T, you own this game for PS3? Maybe get some zombies in?

yeah i got this for ps3 nd 360. i find its better on 360 though.. but ill play a few zombie rounds wiv u on ps3.

my highest is 38 solo. it was hard. died on the stairs like usual. damn those stairs!

i have a good strategy. knife zombies round 1-3. shoot nd knife round 4. get mp40 or find the mystery box. round 7-10 get enough points for juggernaut nd bowie. from there on its pack a punching, traps, teleporting nd using claymores... i have a weird method for using claymores. ppl who watch me do it find it unusual. also i know alot of easter eggs on kino. i normally do the music easter egg.

i dont die often.

long post XD

There's more than one easter egg on kino? Do you have a mic? Laughing

there is more then 1 easter eggs

music
knocking sounds
writing on walls
papers
power boxes nd more. i kno where nearly all of em are.
but sadly i hav no mic for ps3. i use to but chargers disappeared so all i have is a dead battery :\.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:40 pm

S1lv3r, if you have Black Ops, we need to roll sometime. The ANE will not die!
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 pm

DAMN! Just played zombies for the third time, and I picked up the olympia, and those dogs were FRIGIN DEMON DUST in 10 seconds. COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 1931472354
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 pm

ANE, for the win!
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:11 am

pack a punched olympia can be like god.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 am

Though you already were dragon scratch I'll double check when I get home.
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:35 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:
s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
TRVJAG1 wrote:
s1lv3r4554551n wrote:
I got to round 25 solo so I are proud of myself. Hey T, you own this game for PS3? Maybe get some zombies in?

yeah i got this for ps3 nd 360. i find its better on 360 though.. but ill play a few zombie rounds wiv u on ps3.

my highest is 38 solo. it was hard. died on the stairs like usual. damn those stairs!

i have a good strategy. knife zombies round 1-3. shoot nd knife round 4. get mp40 or find the mystery box. round 7-10 get enough points for juggernaut nd bowie. from there on its pack a punching, traps, teleporting nd using claymores... i have a weird method for using claymores. ppl who watch me do it find it unusual. also i know alot of easter eggs on kino. i normally do the music easter egg.

i dont die often.

long post XD

There's more than one easter egg on kino? Do you have a mic? Laughing

there is more then 1 easter eggs

music
knocking sounds
writing on walls
papers
power boxes nd more. i kno where nearly all of em are.
but sadly i hav no mic for ps3. i use to but chargers disappeared so all i have is a dead battery :\.

Dont forget the film reels guys. Every time you teleport OUT of the projection booth you have a brief stand by where you teleport to one of 4 locations before returning to the main frame link. In any of those 4 locations you can find a film reel to bring with you back to the projection booth which gives a little more info on some of the zombie happenings although I cant say there is anything thats story driven. TBH, Im ususlly too busy nading the zombies to pay too much attention to what the film reels say, but the images on screen will remain changed until you load the next film reel.

So, I cam across this and thought I'd share. Im not sure if it's generally known around our place yet.

First Strike is an upcoming downloadable content package for Call of Duty: Black Ops. It will include four multiplayer maps and one zombie mode map. It will be available February 1, 2011 for Xbox 360. It will cost 1200 MS Points ($15.00). PS3 and PC users will have to wait until March or April to purchase the map pack. All four multiplayer maps have been confirmed to be interactive, like the doors on Radiation.

The zombies map is supposedly called Ascension

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Six on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:37 am

Wonder if Xbox would even get DLC first for a Sony exclusive game Thinking
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:53 am

Wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure M$ would pay to make PS3 users wait on anything they could manage. Rolling Eyes

Lag was atrocious last night. Mad
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Why am I'm not suprised?

Lag was awful for me and EFC couldn't join my party and I couldn't join others. Did manage a few rounds with BS! but I was down to one red bar so gave up in the end.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 pm

The lag for me is no worse than I got 70% of the time on R2. Now that was a laggy game. The thing with BO though is that when it lags it really lags. It's kind of all or nothing.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Exactly. With MW2 you would hit a bad lobby fairly often, but could move to another and be fine for a while. With this game it seems like if you have one bad game, then you can expect it to stay that way for at least a few hours, or more often the whole day. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Ah Monkey.

Still going around ninjaing everyone I suppose.
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Liam, with the kind of shenanigans Microsoft pulls with DLC it wouldn't be that surprising. S1lv3r. Yes sir. You are a beast. I'll be on most of this weekend me thinks, as well as monday and depending on the snow in the Tri-State, maybe all of Friday.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Sorry Kratos, and street Racer, didn't hear you when you said no killstreaks, though it only shotguns only. Sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:18 am

kratosXS wrote:
Ah Monkey.

Still going around ninjaing everyone I suppose.
At every opportunity, K. Smile
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:46 am

So I set my Combat Training options to "Friends" but every time I play all the opponents are still Treyarch people. How do you make it populate the game with names from your friends list?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:56 am

I noticed that myself last time I played. Also eat you gotta stop head shotting me from across the map with a pistol (o.O)

Didn't bother playing last night, watched Metal Gear Solid 4 instead.
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top