Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:52 am

Sometimes the Combat training doesn't use your friends list, just a glitch I think. Very Happy= :D

Little tip with that... Keep an eye out for someone from your friends list actually joining your Combat training, especially if your mic is still on and you're getting into the match and calling them names and such... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:00 am

Leo its like you know me ^_^ Me done that to a few peeps on me psn list and it funny when they realise you real and not a clone.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 am

'Course I know you, Mingo... *Pulls out testicle-shaped doggy treat...*

"Here boy.. Fetch!"

*Throws into Liam's hoody*

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:47 am

The fact that you would throw testicle shaped doggy treats into my hoddy isn't what desturbs me, Its the fact that you know I have a Hoody today...
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:53 am

Leo, me old buddy. I must get in a game of something with you soon. It's been far too long.

I must warn you though. You'll have to wait until I hire a new interpreter. I had to sack the last one. She wasn't very good..... at interpreting at any rate. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:54 am

Liam wrote:
The fact that you would throw testicle shaped doggy treats into my hoddy isn't what desturbs me, Its the fact that you know I have a Hoody today...

*Unplugs webcam*

Embarassed

Sure thing, K... It's been waaaaaaaay too long, bro. Sad
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 am

Funny thing is, NONE of the combat training matches have had anybody from my friends list in them. Always Treyarch names. Always and wholly.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:43 am

39-11 on firing range. Only using a MP4K or whatever it is and sad ass care packages aka ammo and RC. Me was called a cheat lol
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:22 am

eattheword wrote:
Funny thing is, NONE of the combat training matches have had anybody from my friends list in them. Always Treyarch names. Always and wholly.

You enabled it in the options? scratch
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:19 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:40 pm

A glitch in a CoD game? How unexpected...
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 pm

eattheword wrote:
I used to have people on my friends list in combat rtaining but that stopped after one of the updates. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:06 pm

you have to open your friends list by pressing triangle before you go into the combat training lobby
Back to top Go down
Porky
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Porky

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:12 pm

I have. Smile
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Ill be on most of the night guys.. Depending on where you are in the world however, it could already be saturday :p..
That's eastern standard for me.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 4:28 pm

I finished the campaign today, and gotta say it was pretty awesome. Best part was probably when you're on the boat blowing up everything along the river, or one of the parts where you're using the Helicopter Gunships.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Really liking this game. Got my new personal best killstreak at 13 (shut up hoos). Attack chopper at 11 kills isn't really that cool. I feel like that and chopper gunner where switched around.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:08 pm

lol i hate the attack chopper. best ive done is 13 as well. on summit with the 74u
my ks' are the original 3-5-7
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 pm

I like spy plane with hardline. hehehe, pisses people off to no end.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:11 pm

lol

sorry about not joining games. i miss invs sometimes and usually just cant join for some reason. other than when server is full Embarassed
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:49 am

ggs with Dingo and Wadey earlier. I particularly enjoyed my 30-0 on Nuketown Very Happy= :D (note: Combat Training mode.)

I also did the pressing the triangle button first and lo, and behold! all my opponents were now from my friends list. I knew there was something wrong though when Dingo started behaving much too like a real player -- yup he joined my combat training game and sniped me to heck and back. :-)
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 am

Me was throwing snowballs at you Eattie ^_^
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:08 am

Snowballs with a High-ex core.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:13 am

Me might of put a few little pebbles in the snowballs.

Me had fun with the CB and damn them for killing me so much
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: COD: Black Ops Thread   COD: Black Ops Thread - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:14 am

Nice playing with Leo and Six and Dingo and Street as well last night guys, as much as I dislike Villa I didn't do that bad with it. Looking forward to the next time.
The tips were also really solid guys.

-Dragon
Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top