Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Fallout: New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:49 am

I believe thats what you call a soul crushing win.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:29 am

lol, its happened to me a few times!
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:37 am

Laughing Ouch.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:18 am

Oh yeah, forgot to say
LEVEL 24 BITCHES!!!!
Current Quests:
House Always Wins V
Kill the Van Graffs
and a few other side quests.

Still trying to find some stupid Stealth Boys for 2 side quests I desperately need, funny as I have a FO:NV Guide and still cannot find any referrences!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:23 am

o.O I keep finding to many of those, good money makers.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 am

Dammit! Why cant I!??!
Anyhoo- I simply googled it, and found a few referrences. Cool

Now on to kill The Van Graffs and The Legion, wish me luck.
Guns firing
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:50 am

I find those all over the place. I chuck them in the fridge at home, which is where I keep the rest of my consumables. I keep hoping to go home and find invisible carrots.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:14 pm

Invisible carrots?
Please, do tell?
Suspect Thinking
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 pm

I expect they'll be lower in calories. Razz
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Laughing
facepalm2
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Apparently, the boys and girls at Bethesda are still working to improve this game. May have to give it another go soon.
Here's a list of changes in the upcoming patch. PC users will have it Monday, consoles some time later.
Quote :
Here’s a rundown of the balance tweaks we’ve implemented for this update:

Guns:

Automatic Guns - SMGs, the Assault Carbine, and the LMG are more accurate across the board. They're also more durable. 12.7mm SMG mag capacity increased to 21.
Shotguns - Buckshot has received a x1.2 inherent DAM mod. This slightly incentivizes using buckshot over slugs when enemy armor is not an issue. Magnum buckshot has a x1.3 DAM mod and a small amount of DT bypass. Spread for many shotguns has been lowered.
Hunting Rifle, Anti-Materiel Rifle - Hunting Rifle and AMR now have the lowest spread of all rifles. Hunting Rifle RoF increased, Crit Chance set to x2. Anti-Materiel Rifle's Crit DAM has been raised from 80 to 110 to make it more viable when compared to the Gobi.
Sniper Rifle, Gobi Campaign Scout Rifle - Sniper Rifle and Gobi now have a higher RoF and lower AP cost. Both have x2 Crit Chance. Gobi has increased DAM and much higher Crit DAM over the Sniper Rifle.
That Gun - That Gun is now a slow-firing hand cannon that does huge DAM firing 5.56mm out of a short barrel.
Hunting Revolver – Rate of Fire increased.
Service Rifle - DAM slightly lowered, firing animation changed to the one used by Marksman Carbine, RoF dramatically increased. Spread decreased.
Silenced .22 Pistol, SMG - Crit DAM and Crit Chance significantly increased.
5mm Ammo - Base ammo has 10 points of DT bypass. AP variants have 25 points of DT bypass. This affects the Assault Carbine, Minigun, and CZ57 Avenger.
.308 JSP - DAM mult reduced from x1.5 to x1.3. x2 CND degradation effect added.
Lever-Action Rifles - Cowboy Repeater, Trail Carbine, Brush Gun - RoF has been slightly reduced, AP costs have been significantly increased, and spread has been slightly increased. Cowboy Repeater Custom Action RoF increase has been reduced. La Longue Carabine spread has been significantly lowered.

Explosives:

Dynamite - Larger explosion radius.
Frag and Plasma Grenades – DAM increased.
25mm Grenades - Slightly increased DAM on the explosion.
40mm Grenades - Significantly higher DAM on the explosion.
Missile Launcher / Fat Man - Now have much better zoom FoV and good accuracy. Missile and Fat Man projectiles (not the explosion) have a large base DAM. Both are extremely effective on direct hits, but still potent even if a direct hit is not scored. N.B.: Listed DAM on weapons assumes a direct hit!

Energy Weapons:

Gatling Laser - Base DAM is higher. Against heavily armored targets, this is still a poor weapon. Against lightly armored targets, especially with Over Charge or Max Charge ECPs + Focus Optics + Laser Commander, it has extraordinary DPS.
Tesla Cannon, Tesla-Beaton Prototype - These now consume far less ammo per shot and can be fired several times before a reload. DAM is beefy with an additional 2 second DoT.
Pew-Pew - Lower ammo capacity, consumes far fewer ECs per shot. Still a two-shot weapon.

Melee and Unarmed:

Ripper, Chainsaw, Thermic Lance - DAM lowered, all ignore DR/DT.
Bladed Gauntlet, Mantis Gauntlet - Ignore DR/DT flags removed (were not supposed to be marked as such). Mantis Gauntlet animation/sound fixed.

Perks:

Splash Damage – Functions properly.
The Professional - 10mm Pistol, SMG added to perk list.

Source.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Cool. Maybe I'll have a lay over in Vegas while I wait for my plane to skyrim.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Upcoming DLC packs.
Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, and Lonesome Road.
Honest Heart:
Quote :
Honest Hearts takes you on an expedition to the unspoiled wilderness of Utah’s Zion National Park. Things go horribly wrong when your caravan is ambushed by a tribal raiding band. As you try to find a way back to the Mojave, you become embroiled in a war between tribes and a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burned Man. The decisions you make will determine the fate of Zion. It is set to release on May 17, 2011.
There's a trailer up for this one, but I can't find it on YouTube.

Old World Blues:
Quote :
In Old World Blues you will discover how some of the Mojave’s mutated monsters came to be when you unwittingly become a lab rat in a science experiment gone awry. You’ll need to scour the Pre-War research centers of the Big Empty in search of technology to turn the tables on your kidnappers or join forces with them against an even greater threat. It is set to release in June of 2011.

Lonesome Road:
Quote :
Lonesome Road brings the Courier's story full circle when you are contacted by the original Courier Six, a man by the name of Ulysses who refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of New Vegas. In his transmission, Ulysses promises the answer as to why, but only if you take one last job –a job that leads you into the depths of the hurricane-swept canyons of the Divide, a landscape torn apart by earthquakes and violent storms. The road to the Divide is a long and treacherous one, and of the few to ever walk the road, none have ever returned. It is set to release in July of 2011.

Depending on the prices of these, I may just trade in my original copy and pick up the eventual GotY edition like I did with FO3.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:38 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:38 pm

I found prices for these on this weeks Epic Battle Cry on GameTrailers, but I forget exactly what they're going for. Not the cheapest things in the world, but they are coming out as simultaneous release, so PS3 users won't get shafted by Microsoft this time around.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Yeah, they have an entirely different reason to wait an extra month. Sad
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:45 am

And here I was already bent over waiting for microsoft when I finished that post.

Might wait and see if the bloody things become free on PSN+
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Taken from an update on Facebook:
Quote :
Honest Hearts will be available on Xbox LIVE and Steam tomorrow, May 17th – as originally planned. However, the add-on pack for PlayStation 3 will be delayed due to recent issues surrounding the PlayStation Network. As soon as we have more information on when it will be available we will let you know.
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:53 pm

I one day hope to have mods like this at my disposal.

Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 JhZHm
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Don't we all.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 am

Can't really see the picture that well on this screen, what's it of?
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Its...

DAH NAHNAHNAH NAHNAHNAH NA!
DAH NAHNAHNAH NAHNAHNAH NA!
BAT-COURIER!!!!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:11 pm

The hero Goodsprings deserves...
but not the one it needs right now.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: New Vegas   Fallout: New Vegas - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:14 pm

I really feel like this should be the start of a fan-made trailer.
Back to top Go down

Fallout: New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top