Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:04 pm

I can't remember which of those it was. If I remember correctly I was a 58 and they where between 25 and 50, not totally sure but it's around there. I'm much better now though.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:06 pm

That would be expected, want to get a few games in sometime? If so I'll add you on PSN next time I get on
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Sure, I'm going on now, so send away.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Can't get on now, hopefully tomorrow morning, not sure though, depends on when I get up
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:23 pm

I always forget to save my good matches. My connect four would have been perfect for that

Nice though silver, you're a beast
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Yeah nice Silver , GGs btw today . I wish I could get another connect 4 Smile
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:33 pm

GJ and CGS aren't any easier to use than I remember, that's for sure. I am way out of the swing of things. Glad to see that you're doing well though mitch.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Wasnt doing to bad , was often caught by lag or surprise rather than a general mistake which is good . Im sure you will get your skill back very soon silver .
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 am

Honestly I don't really care. Once I'm done platinuming (lol verb) Dead Space I'll probably do some challenge runs like no upgrades or stuff like that until DS2 comes out. If you want I might join you for a few games but my head will be in DS mode so I might throw a grenade by accident (same button for flipping the plasma cutter).
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:20 am

dude dead space on impossible is a hell of a feat.

add me if you want qnt3n, im around every now and then...
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:57 am

I did one Deathmatch on the Museum this morning, was rocking Glass Jaw and Come Get Some, I went 19 and 16 and despite the fact that the lowest person on their team was a lvl 46 these guys loved to come at me blindfiring, there were also two guys that were you using SA and I have to admit that they kind of sucked.....one of them, who was a 59, resorted to punching me like 3 times to get 3 kills
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:23 am

Mitchellkillgour wrote:
qnt3n wrote:
When I get the chance, I'm going to post a video of one of my matches so someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong.. I think I'm pretty average. I don't know why, I just feel like I'm not doing as good as I can be doing. I'll post it here once I get one of my better matches recorded.

Also, I'm looking for some people to party up with. I'm on pretty much every day. My psn is QNT3N

Post the Vid in the Dr Newbies game surgery video submission section . Ill help a bit , though im still not the best Smile . Also send me a friend request , im always open for partying up . My PSN is the same as my 6TH Nation Username .

You should post up one of your worst matches rather than better for the Dr. Newbie thread, Q... That way the general mistakes you make will be more obvious and easier to comment on. Wink

Nice reply, Mitch, BTW. Plus one
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 am

Wow my ego just got itself a huge boost.

Since I haven't played for quite a while, I decided to play a few on my 2nd account just to get back to the controls and such.

After a few games i got matched against a party of 5; one Level 2 and his 4 high level friends, lowest being 67.
I got a *bleeping* RAMPANT against those guys Very Happy= :D

The funny thing is that THEY started to come at me with that sh*t about how people like me who make secondary accounts ruin the game.....que? Suspect

Reo - Cleaning up where high level trash teams try to pick on the little guys. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Turtle
Sixth Nation
Turtle

Nation Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:51 am

I hope you saved that cinema.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:00 am

So do I, turtle
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 am

ReoEPICWin
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:44 pm

We all know Reo is a beast but this ?? . How did you get a Rampant ? , I thought they were near impossible now , great job Smile .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:14 pm

You totally 1.05'd those guys Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:19 pm

I remember there was one game that Reo and I did and he freaking annihilated the other time, he went something like 19-4, I know that is nothing like a rampant but he still owned the other team basically by himself
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:27 pm

I will add you all later on.

and sure thing leo
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:29 pm

I sent you a friend request qnt3n, put 6th nat in the description so you would that it was someone from the nation, might want to do that in future, that is what some of us do, obviously I am one of them
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm

Haha, thanks guys, you're all far too kind Smile

I should have that game still in my cinema library, will check for it next time I'm on Smile

I also got a cheap rampant on my newest account (had to create one inspired by my main character on Super Street Fighter IV I love you )

I just thought of something, quite funny really;
Many high level people get bored once they've played on their account for a time and create a new one.
Meanwhile, the low level guys have been having a campfest in CR making easy ranks.

So, the high levels are really low levels, and the low levels are suddenly the high levels.... system overload Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 394488
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:03 pm

And what character would that be?
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:58 pm

I dunno, but anyone should feel free to add Flames_of_Gouki Wink
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top