Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 pm

that your other account reo?
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Yeah, I just wanna mess around right now and don't worry about my kdr or performance overall.
Just goofing around and trying new tactics and weapons. Smile

If anyone wanna pull a cheap one, feel free to add and use me as leader for easy cash Twisted Evil

Yup, I am such a hypocrite....
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:05 pm

lol when I play against lowbies I use at least one negative, usually two, I just feel that it would be unfair for me to use my positive boosters against people who I probably could run circles around, I mean I get 19 kills against people in the 50s, 60s, and 70s when I use Glass Jaw and CGS, I should be able to do fine against a bunch of lowbies
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Haha, yeah I see your point, I'm not going all Rambo on them though and trying to beast.
I just roll without boosters and follow my newb allies and see what they do and lend them a hand.

Its funny how unpredictable some newbs play, kinda get you by surprise alot, haha.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:14 pm

Yeah, used to playing against high levels who would usually fire at you when they see you but then you play a lowbie (using this term for the players like Reo who make new accounts as well as for the new players, I do not like the term noob lol) they can either just come running at you to punch you, chuck a grenade at you, or just be creative and try something new lol

I'm like 700k from level 62, really excited to go back to using fleet foot and evasion and maybe get my hands on some co-op/plunder medals, maybe some of you guys are up for doing some co-op/plunder
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Being a noob has very little to do with your rank/level.

People have been cheating so much that its embarrassing to witness.
How can anyone above 50 NOT aim down the sights in a gunfight?
It seems as if everyone just wanna slug it out, haha.

Chain Reaction players are just sad.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:05 pm

This coming from the guy who I saw in chain reaction everyday during our Hanukkah present from ND?
I played so many games today where there were people who were like 53+ who would run at me and blindfire at me every time, I do it sometimes but I always say to myself afterwards "now why did I do that?" because I always die, the best case scenario for me is a trade, I would always go to them "why did you do that? Can't you aim a gun?"
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:25 pm

I owned the owned the opposition 19-6 with vrals today , best game for me this week apart from the 11-3 I went with silver a day or 2 ago .

@ Vrals , I hate blindfire guys too . Lag annoyingly gives them the kill alot .
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:42 pm

You kicked those guys butts Mitchell, the running blindfire kill attempts annoy me the most when I am the one doing it because I know that I am better than that
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Yup, coming from me who farmed cash during that event.

Still, I think I can somewhat back my badge up.
I'm no beast, but put me against higher level guys and I can certainly hold my own.

Can I say the same for alot of the other CR boosters? Not really.

You know, I don't blame them, I've said it already so many times; the matchmaking needs to be based on skill, perhaps K/D.
And they should have never allowed objective stats (K/D) to be added to the total stats.

This way, you would get a much more fair matchmaking in terms of skill.

But enough about that, I don't really care about improving K/D or putting the pressure on myself to do good.

Flames_of_Gouki will my only account for Uncharted 2 now on, so those of you who want to play with me, please go on and add me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:53 am

Grr , wanted to game up with ya wolf but I had someone else using my PS3 ! Sad . Maybe next time . Probably in danger. Of being deleted from Raist's friends list , if your there , don't deleat me !!!!! .
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:50 am

Ha its cool man i was actually watching some old cinemas. Was thinking of throwing up a showcase of all the glitchers ive experienced in the game and why glitching fails at all aspects of life. Seriously these guys can't even kill me when they cheat. Naturally I wont be showing how they pull off the glitch. That would defeat the purpose.

Ive been partying up with a newbie lately and its amazing how unpredictable these low lvls are. Your used to running through the map with a routine because you expect them to be in certain areas. But they come out of the most random places Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:58 am

So true....but I guess that is to be expected because they are probably developing their routine for each by testing to see which one works best for them, or they are just being crazy noobs lol
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:08 am

I think you've just found your next YouTube vid wolfcub !
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:30 am

I second that, mitch
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:16 pm

I did so poorly on ALL of my matches last night, best I did was 12-4 on the Ice Cave, but the rest, at best, was 9-13!

By the way, am I able to send the cinema for the surgery thread to whoever runs it? I don't have a capture card or anything of the sort, and the best quality camera I have is my iTouch (which is pretty good, by the way, I was surprised) and in order to record with that I have to hold it. I'm not good at holding camera's still for 13 minutes, so yeah
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Usually some people sent it to someone like Leo via PSN and they can put it up for you.

By the way guys, Six is out of people for the Know Your Nation section of the site, so if your interested in sharing some personal or even silly info about yourself head the the portal page and click on the Know Your Nation link. Then just ask for him to send you some questions.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 pm

I hit level 62 earlier today, feels good to be rocking Evasion/Fleet Foot again, working on my K/D in plunder mode, if anyone is interested in some co-op look me up, need to work on my trophies, got the sneaky trophy today, need one more BBQ for Tastes Like Chicken, maybe I'll try and get that tomorrow (maybe I'll have a snow day, fingers crossed but doubt that it will happen)
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:36 pm

I really want to play today but no one is online .

@QNT3N , friend request coming your way . though i was in your position not long ago .
Back to top Go down
qnt3n
First Nation
First Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Cool. I actually played a few elim matches with a 5 player party, and we didn't loss any of them. Just puts more emphasis on how much better you will play with friends and not randoms
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Mitch, I'm playing a bit on my new account, so add that one if you don't have anyone to play with.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Reo, you're fighting Endlo for the "dirtiest player" on the 6thnation, aren't you? Third account, chain reaction boosting, fal whoring, cornershooting little rascal. Razz
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:36 am

Whats happened to Endlo guys? It's been a while...
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:58 am

11-2 ! , Another fury = me happy . Your gunning for Rampants aren't you Reo ? . I think I have 8 furies now . I remember a month or 2 back where it was my life goal to get a streak !
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 am

Haha, yeah I would say I am far worse than he ever was, though.
I nade alot ALOT know, i had one game yesterday where I had 13 nade kills, haha.

I also steal more kills now and actually use some of my teammates as bait.

I am going to hell. Laughing

Mitch, as I wrote (not sure you got to read it before you signed off though), you have improved heaps.
I'm not focused on rampants or any other medal at all, I just play and it goes either way, I have some games in which I go barely positive because I'm goofing off too much or I'll just use cheap tacs and get easy kills.

Silver, join the dark side, you can be Spirit_of_Ryu Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top