Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:46 am

What happened, Reo? You okay? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:44 am

Leo_337 wrote:
What happened, Reo? You okay? Shocked

Haha, thanks for asking, I'm just fine now. Smile

Reo started of his Saturday by playing some games with his mates while sharing a big a** pizza and a couple of brooskis.
All was fine and I was on top of the of the world. Cool

Time flent by and we decided to hit the clubs, by now I was shitfaced but too happy to bother, haha.
Anyway, I went crazy in the club, basically thinking I was gods gift to women facepalm2

Started to hit on a couple of asian girls (you know how I like em Leo!) and we talked and drank and just had a blast.
Then all of a sudden Reo felt.....well, not on to of the world anymore :sick2:

Things went really fast and I remember asking my mates for water....then a small blackout....then me laying on the curb outside of the club...then 2 police officers talking to me, then me being picked up by an ambulance.....then waking up at some sort of emergency for alcoholics and drug abusers.
Now, I know it's nothing to joke about, but man did it felt weird waking up with a junkie starring at you asking for weed.

I was still quite loaded so we talked about how he had been smoking pot for the last 4-5 days and how he was certain that his fingers had been stolen by the staff of whatever place we were at.

Then we headed to a small cafeteria where the guy told me he hadn't been eating since the day he got out of jail (apparently 1 week earlier).
That was the first time I've seen a bloke eat 20 sandwiches in 10 mins.....

Got released some time later and that trip back home felt like forever.
The homeless guy on the sub didn't help my hangover by breathing poo-breathe in my face while trying to convince me that me letting him crash at my place would be a great idea....

Lost my phone and the asian girls number.....but hey, I still have Uncharted 2!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:19 am

^I think that means you had a good night^
NOW FIND THE PHONE!!
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Lod wrote:
^I think that means you had a good night^
NOW FIND THE PHONE!!

Correction, I had a GRAND night! Very Happy= :D
And yes, I need to find that phone of mine asap, even if I was out of the blue, one of the geishas was GORGEOUS!
GORGEOUS I TELL YOU! Kiss
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:41 pm

You crazy Swedes. Laughing

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 915210
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:10 am

Sounds like someone should make a move to Japan like I did! (^_-)b
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 am

His head would explode.
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Lod wrote:
His head would explode.

.......Wait for it.......
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Quite frankly I don't know why anyone would even think about leaving Sweden, it looks like such an awesome country, maybe its just me being a complete metalhead but oh well, if you want to move to Japan, Reo, I won't even bother trying to stop you lol
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Reo, you are head and shoulders above any competition that we face. You are so much better than me. Look out for the 5.0 KDR by Reonista in UC3. It was awesome when we communicated weapons without using mics Laughing

I played awful today. Just awful.

Also, someone uploaded one of my matches. Shoutout to him! Bad accuracy, but an enjoyable sniper match to watch.
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Guess who's going to be getting back into the game finally....?
Who's a ginger with a PS3? This guyyyyyy!!!
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 am

I will seriously, for realz moneyz bet you that you rage quit in a week. Seriously. Not to dig up old water under the bridge (is that how that saying goes?) but this is U2 after all.
Back to top Go down
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation
wolf_cub61

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:41 am

Raistlin wrote:
Just in time man.. im home on sunday
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 am

Nice match, Charlitos! I don't think Reo's going to be the only one rocking a 5.0 in UC3... Especially if you're spawning with one of those bad-boys. Twisted Evil

I shall probably pay a visit to this game in the next few nights or so, it's been too long. Thinking

Nice to see you back gaming again, Cam. Hope to run into you soon. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 am

Charlitos wrote:
Reo, you are head and shoulders above any competition that we face. You are so much better than me. Look out for the 5.0 KDR by Reonista in UC3. It was awesome when we communicated weapons without using mics Laughing

Haha, thanks buddy, I just had one of those nights where so much clicked for me.
I didn't think you would understand me when I shot you and then the sniper, but I guess great minds think alike, haha.

Seeing how Raist and Leo is getting back....seriously, I have no words, it's been too long Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 915210
Back to top Go down
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:52 am

Warm and fuzzy. I will pay real monies for screenshots of Raist going terribly negative. I need them for science.

Glad to see you're finally back, dude. Although, we need someone to advocate heavy camping, and I don't think that's gonna work with the ESRaistlin back in the fray. We all know how much he hates the Situational campers.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:18 am

Camping is still in season, my brotha!
Not the way most people see it, but the way you taught me.

If I come across good players, I will most likely cover 20/30% of the map and hold that area.
Then after I get 4-5 kills I move on to another area and repeat, piece of cake Smile

It's really interesting to try and build a playstyle based on the various styles you guys all have, it helps to get a perspective on each style and how to counter it.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Raistlin wrote:

cheers
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 pm

Reo wrote:
Camping is still in season, my brotha!
Not the way most people see it, but the way you taught me.

If I come across good players, I will most likely cover 20/30% of the map and hold that area.
Then after I get 4-5 kills I move on to another area and repeat, piece of cake Smile

It's really interesting to try and build a playstyle based on the various styles you guys all have, it helps to get a perspective on each style and how to counter it.

Not effective. Sorry buddy but being jack of all trades, master of jack all doesn't work in gaming. It's great to learn these things to better your own playstyle (I actually recommend it) but trying seriously to keep up with exclusive campers AND exclusive R&Gers is just going to frustrate you. It hurts your muscle memory and is not worth it. Sometimes a change in tactics is necessary but you should just learn it so you can counter it.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:59 am

Well it does work for Reo. If you've played with him fairly recently then you know the numbers that he consistently pulls off, even against great high level parties.

It's important, in my opinion to have sharp skills in many situations. For example, if you are a heavy run'n'gunner, and you run into a party of high level, experienced campers, especially on a map like the temple, then you simply CAN'T rely on your comfortable skill set to go even close to positive. I honestly can't call someone a very good player if they can only do well when they are in a comfortable situation, and simply can't perform in situations where things call for a different approach.

I remember one of these matches, clear as day, when it was Justin and I in a party, with three randoms. We were paired against one of the most winning parties out there, on the Temple. That deathmatch lasted until there were three minutes left, and we lost be ONE. One of our team mates went something like 1-22 or something, simply because he had no idea what to do with or against an organized team of cornershooters. So it is important to know the ropes of the different situations, and how to handle them when they come your way.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:18 am

Good catching up with you guys last night. Very Happy= :D

I was amazed that first game on Fort ended as well as it did, being kinda dropped in at the deep end after not playing for so long. Laughing

It's always good watching Reo get himself 13-1 on Village, too... I remember him when he could only go 8-1. Wink

And sorry about the bad hosting in that private match, I don't know what's up with my connection but it always seems to drop off after a while... I think it's something to do with being 'trafficked' by my ISP. Sad
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 am

Yeah, thanks for the games guys, been a while since we had a full party.
Good talking to you all aswell (except Charlitos - stupid PSN mic problem! Angry :angry: ), sorry that you had to hear me talk in Swedish with my baby voice, haha.

About the connections and the lag that comes with it, I agree that it's annoying, but it's no ones fault and it's part of playing MP Smile
We still managed to have fun, yeah?

Leo, that could NOT have been your first game of that day....or in a long time. Those guys play all day and lag more than anyone and you STILL put their game to shame. It was a joy to watch, same as Vrals that game, impressive stuff Guns firing

Now I just need to catch that Canadian Ginger online and cook some hot dogs with him (BBQ party!)
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:22 am

OMG... Maybe 'Gingeryetti' was Cam's secret account! Shocked

That's why he didn't shoot any of us in that match, he was being kind to us, LoL. Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 915210
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:32 am

Leo_337 wrote:
OMG... Maybe 'Gingeryetti' was Cam's secret account! Shocked

That's why he didn't shoot any of us in that match, he was being kind to us, LoL. Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 915210

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 886746
Why didn't I think of that, hahaha
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:31 am

I was on last night but I didnt see any of you on Sad Got in a small party for a bit though.
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top