Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:28 pm

unfortunately no, I'll be on a plane, got any time after December 28th/29th?
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Hmmm seems as if I'm back.
If anyone's interested in partying up, I'll be on as I just bought both UC 1 and 2 off PSN. BBQ time!
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Hmmm, so I guess no one wants to play UC 2 anymore?
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Pffftm, as if!

I happen to play this little gem from time to time, sometimes on my own, but more often with the likes of Raist and Jolli.
I'll join you whenever you hit me up with one of those delicious invitations! Holla at me @ fb, ya dig??!
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:08 pm

oh yay me and reo. Just like old times in U3 co-op. <3

EDIT: Fort. First rampant in U2 with Reo <33
weird, my first streak, fury, rage and rampant were all ont he fort o_o
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Maybe I should get U2 off of the store, left my copy at home and school is kind of 400 miles away so........
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Not just "a rampant" either, Static.
27-0-7! That's beastly! Guns firing

Vrals, if you do get it off the PSS, it would be awesome to play with you again, too.

Got my better half to try it out, too. Currently at Borneo only, but man is she loving it, haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:09 am

Wait who got a rampant! and WHY WASN'T IT ME! Razz
Seriously, I can get rage's and fury's easily but when it comes to rampants in this stupid game I some how choke or can't find anyone.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 am

so my parents are sending me the U2 copy that we have, should be able to join the U2 Reunion Parties within the next 2 weeks or so
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:00 pm

I'm hopping on right now and if any of you guys want to join me just shoot me an invite or add me.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Bah, have class at 6, another time?
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Anyone wanna hop on about now?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:41 am

Gah is it just me or are these boards becoming a bit of a ghost town, seems we are bleeding members atm and I would say only a handful of the old Uncharted 2 players remain (those here when I first joined). What happened ??
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:07 am

Maybe grab some non-douchebags in game and invite them along, bud. You should always extend the Nation hand if you meet someone cool in game... Just ask yourself, "What would The ESRaistlin do?" Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Reo
Sixth Nation
Reo

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:12 am

Mitchell wrote:
Gah is it just me or are these boards becoming a bit of a ghost town, seems we are bleeding members atm and I would say only a handful of the old Uncharted 2 players remain (those here when I first joined). What happened ??

Oh, no question about it.
We all have our reasons though for not being as active as before.
Sometimes real life take priority, sometimes gaming just isn't as fun as before....

I can't speak for any other than the "Uncharted section" of 6th, but I do recall Raistlin and aX!s bringing their fair share of newcomers onto the boards.

With Raist not as active as before, and aX!s as a clan not as active within the Uncharted community, people don't really "see" sixthnations.

Although I myself have been absent from this site every now and then, I still promote it to cool people I meet online.
If we want more people on here, it is up to us members to make it grow.

Spread the word, show the rest of the gaming community that you WILL meet some of the nicest guys/girls here at sixthnations.
I still do play every now and then and it would be nice to play with you guys and try to recruit new guys.

This place has so much to offer Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 915210
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:08 pm

I've tried asking a few people to join but seems not many people where I am care much for forums Sad .

I was just using Uncharted 2 as an example as it was one of if not the biggest community on here.
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:49 pm

If any of you ever see me online any game, send me an invite and I'd love to catch up with you all. Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:26 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted2: Among Thieves   Uncharted2: Among Thieves - Page 44 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Same goes for me (re: invites when in game/online). I'm slogging through to my 80 when I have a bit of time in the evenings. Probably tonight at some point, for example Smile

In regards to previous posts - I only got people here by constantly talking about it. All we can do is keep mentioning it to those we get to know online - after that its not in our hands Smile Just speak at your experience thus far and why you like it and that may catch someone's attention Wink
Back to top Go down

Uncharted2: Among Thieves

View previous topic View next topic Back to top