Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Star Wars The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Same here, should be fun haha
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:47 pm

Well I'm in game and playing the server "Girrada The Hutt".

My character is a Sith Inquisitor named Sigea.

See you in game!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:24 pm

Totally, I'll most likely name my character Vrals, I seem to name everything that atm
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 am

That works! Drop me a line when you start playing!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Will do
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 pm

I got the game today as an early Christmas present, but I'm going to be on vacation until the 31st/1st so I will have to wait to install/play the game until then, hope the wait doesn't prove to be TOO long haha
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:42 am

I'm gone from the 25th to the 28th and I'm dreading being away for that long lol
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 am

I bet. I'm resisting watching youtube vids of this game, want my first taste of it to be me playing it
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:47 pm

2 more days Vrals! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Technically 3 (my flight gets back at like 11 and then there is customs plus the hour long drive home and Technically installing the game) the good news is that I have homework to do and can take my sleep time on the flight and the car ride home but once I get atarted oh boy, I also already know what my advanced class is going to be, thank you bioware for giving us all of that info on every class pre-release. Can't wait to play with you, RHYN0X
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Bah. I'm 35 now, so you will have lots of help, and I'm a healer, so it should all work out well Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:23 am

Damn, is it that easy to level up or have you just played a lot? I'm going to go down the marauder path, I'm just worried that I am going to be forced to go down the juggernaut path for flashpoints and such
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Not easy, I'm just an efficient MMO quester. I've always been able to maximize XP per hour. Most people in these games think XP per kill/quest is best, but if you always stick to areas a bit lower then you, then you can get killing/questing faster and maximize your XP per hour... that's one way. Also, my sleep has suffered lol.

Marauder is great, and I have yet to see any pidgeon holing so you should be good.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:07 pm

OK good, I just remember what happened to my arms warrior in World of Warcraft, I don't expect getting past level 20 before the end of January, when my midterms start, but we'll see haha
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:36 pm

I have unlocked my legacy (currently just a surname for you and all your alts), so I have 2 alts. I will have someone to play with you at all times. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 12:22 am

Good to hear, installing the game now, should be ready to go by tomorrow
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Great news. You will have to let me know all character names, etc., and if possible times you will be online. Reason for this is that you can only add people to your list if they are online. Lame, but it is what it is.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Playing for a little while now, character's name is Vrals, going to be on for quite a bit tomorrow so we'll see
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:47 pm

OK, I am at work right now, but will be home and online by 0015 EST (6.5 hours from now).

My 3 characters... so far, are:

Sigea - 36 Sith Inquisitor
Daetyn - 1 Bounty Hunter
Holth - 8 Imperial Agent
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:56 pm

K, I'm going to the NYG-Cowboys game now but I'll be back by 12:30-1:00 tomorrow morning, hoping to get some game time in before I go to bed, if not tomorrow man
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:23 am

If anyone here plays Star Wars KOTOR, I made a topic under MMO's and Role Playing Smile
I would play The Old Republic, but I can't afford to pay to play online >_<
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 pm

They are releasing a f2p option for it
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 am

f2p? I am not familiar with this term D:
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:18 am

sorry, Free to Play
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 am

Ah cool. That would be excellent ^_^
Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top