Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Star Wars The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:35 am

It should have been launched this month, not sure if it did or not. You will have limited access to PvP Warzones and Flashpoints but you'll get the full access to content in terms of questing on the planets (which is the best part of the game, in my opinion, BioWare botched when it came to endgame material)
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:37 am

That sounds great Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:37 am

I'm on the Shadowlands server as the imps so if you ever do get the game look me up, although I probably won't be playing since this game got a little dull for me and I went back to WoW, but you can at least leave a message here and I can try and coordinate my time to get on SWTOR when you are, if you do get the game that is
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:48 am

Okay cool Smile
Sounds like fun Very Happy= :D
I really need to save my money now though because I quit my job. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:11 pm

I don't have a job at the moment but that doesn't mean I'm unemployed Smile lol
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Cheers to us xD
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:14 am

First off, can an admin move this to the MMO section. It's not a strategy game lol

I'm playing the SWTOR again (after months off), I moved to the republic side though as there are way to many imps.

Vrals, I still have my imp characters, on shadowlands btw.
You were right, they F'ed the dog on end game content. There needs to be more, and harder content. 1.4 comes out soon, and it they are making end game easier... sigh.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:39 am

At least you have the game Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:08 pm

I was wondering where the hell you've been, Rhonx. In all honesty, we were outnumbered on Giradda lol. But seriously, put in some reputation stuff (it would actually make sense considering how many planets/criminal organizations/peoples the Imps and Repubs are competing for influence over). Release more raids into your game, WoW has more between Wrath and Cataclysm than this game does as a whole. And a couple of other things, such as make the game less buggy?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:09 am

Moved*
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:26 am

Lod wrote:
Moved*

Thank you kind sir!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 4:14 am

WHAT YOU CALL ME!? COME AT ME BRO!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:12 pm

let see, a member of Axis and one of our admins versus a sith inquisitor and a sith warrior, who wins that fight? lol
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 am

Us. Sith use the "Dark Side" of the force. We use the "Mad Side"
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 am

oh..........so you will make me insane?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:32 am

Why would I make you insane, then I'd be less unique.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 pm

maybe less but still unique Nananana
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:32 am

Thinking True I am freaking fantastic.

Friend of mine has this was going to install it on the computer for him everything was looking up until we realized that he doesn't have the system requirements. He cried.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:46 am

yeah, the game requires a lot to run it and its still buggy, I run into a LOT of problems with my internet here at school, particularly on sunday evening
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:52 am

I felt so bad for him. But he has DC Universe Online for the PS3 now so he's all good, but when he asked me to install that I felt so bad telling him that it wouldn't install.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 3:31 pm

The worst part is that the game is so buggy that it makes it VERY hard to enjoy the game. Wiped three times in a row on a boss in Heroic Foundry because of a bug to the point where the healer left, was completely unnecessary
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:18 am

Being out a few months now hasn't it? I used to go onto DCU and report bugs like 10 times. The same freaking bugs too.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:55 am

its like almost a year old man and I think they've already released an expansion, they just don't put in enough content to make people want to stay. This game has, I think, 4 raids total now and people beat the third one (the second one to be released at the patch) within 1-2 weeks, in WoW's golden period (vanilla-wrath of the lich king) it would take people WEEKS to figure out like 1-2 bosses (if that). MoP (the latest WoW expansion) was released earlier this week, they already have 4 freaking raids and it was only a 5 level increase. I will say it again, BioWare beat EVERYBODY in terms of getting to level cap but after that they completely botched the game, all we have are dailies, warzones, rated warzones (which aren't even happening due to the fact that the game only has 700k subs(if that)), heroic flashpoints, and raids. Not a whole lot to keep people playing the game. In fact, some people just log on to raid and then go off to play Diablo 3 or something like that
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:16 pm

WoW was dumbed down, D3 dumbed down, SWTOR dumbed down... people cry when things are hard or they have to work for them... dev's listen. As for bugs, most MMO's are riddled with them for the first couple years. Use WoW as an example; most forget because it's been out so long, but it had insane game breaking bugs for the first couple years too.

SWTOR has gotten better, but still has a lot. Boss bugs drive me nuts. It's so distinct and the same thing everytime, I would think it would be easy to fix. Mind you, I know java, and visual basic, not really enough to know what's involved in coding a boss fight over a server, for potentially millions of players, but I can make a mean calculator! Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars The Old Republic   Star Wars The Old Republic - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:59 pm

They've actually made leveling in WoW back to the way it was in BC/Wrath but they do basically tell you what abilities you should be using, meh. Have they fixed Belsavis at all? I couldn't play on the planet because of all the effing lag, one reason why I've pretty much stopped playing my Sorcerer, on Hoth atm but I know what planet is next and I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Star Wars The Old Republic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top