Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

Borderlands - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:51 pm

ill add you up next time im on dingo. ill take a couple of those guns off you too Wink
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:48 am

Middleman needed to help with server connections.

Damn sad asses had hacked guns and kicked me and banded as me was handing out guns.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 am

o.O Hah you need a middle man for Banded too?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:57 am

Just tell me when to show up. I work tonight, but tell me ahead of time and I'll be available for the next few days.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:11 pm

yea that was BS, the one game where a guy let us in, we D/C
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:47 pm

I still play this quite a bit. I'm on the second playtrough and I need to finish the Underdome and the General Knoxx dlc. I'll play any part though and a a few low level characters too. If anyone is interested just send me an invite. mossy_oak01
I tried adding you Liam a while back age while still playing KZ2 and had no luck.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:15 pm

i might be playing this a bit more again in a couple weeks. not sure though. i'd like to kill crawmerax a couple more times so i can get some legit pearl stuff... not just have someone hand it to me

ill add you some time mossy Smile
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:39 pm

yo i will too!!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:34 pm

mossy_oak01 wrote:
I still play this quite a bit. I'm on the second playtrough and I need to finish the Underdome and the General Knoxx dlc. I'll play any part though and a a few low level characters too. If anyone is interested just send me an invite. mossy_oak01
I tried adding you Liam a while back age while still playing KZ2 and had no luck.

o.O Ya did? I add all invites... Cause I'm a whore...
Resend it.
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:43 am

Liam wrote:
mossy_oak01 wrote:

o.O Ya did? I add all invites... Cause I'm a whore...
Resend it.

It would give me some not a valid id crap. Maybe I didn't have it typed in just right. I'l' give it another shot when I get on again.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:52 am

his psn is oLiam0

the 0 is a zero
ill add you today Smile
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 am

oLiam0
They 0 is a zero.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 am

ninja? Cool
Back to top Go down
mossy_oak01
Fourth Nation
mossy_oak01

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:28 pm

That may have been the problem. I'll give it another shot. Probably will be tomorrow though. Think I'm doing tv night with the wife tonight.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Bump

*brushes off the dust*
Been a while.

Well, I've just drained the last of my PSN moneys on the Secret Armory DLC for this and the Warden's Keep for Dragon Age. Seeing as two more clan members now have this game, I thought I'd give this thread a bump.

Quick questions for our new player SR, and our potential player K.

Which character have you gone with? Brick, Roland, Lilith, or Mordecai?

I know SR has started already, so how far in are you, and what level? If I get to help, then I'd like to bring in a similarly leveled one. I could drop either of my level 50s in to help, but that can lead to boredom on the part of the helpee. I'll bring in a Brick or Lilith that I've brought up far enough to get the achievements for them. You might actually end up helping me, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Found two amazing Snipers on Fort Knox a couple of hours ago. The first is an expensive Cobalt Volcano, and the second is an S&S Liquid Orion. The Orion is evidently a very rare Sniper, so Im pretty happy about that.

Cobalt Volcano:
Lv Requirement 61
Damage: 728
Accuracy: 98.1%
Fire Rate: 0.9
6 rounds in the clip
x4 Fire
2.4 Zoom
Very high Elemental Effect chance
Value: $6,201,336

Liquid Orion:
Lv Requirement 55
Damage: 709
Accuracy: 97.8
Fire Rate: 2.7
15 rounds in the clip
x3 Shock
2.4 zoom
+10 Magazine Size
(The weapons special ability: The sniper bullet ricochets off of walls/floors, creating 3-4 "child" bullets with the same effect as the "parent". Can become extremely lethal if you aim just in front of an enemy, because they can be hit with 709 damage x 3, as well as the shock damage generated)
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:47 pm

I'm wondering if I should get my own copy of this game...
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:14 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Bump

*brushes off the dust*
Been a while.

Well, I've just drained the last of my PSN moneys on the Secret Armory DLC for this and the Warden's Keep for Dragon Age. Seeing as two more clan members now have this game, I thought I'd give this thread a bump.

Quick questions for our new player SR, and our potential player K.

Which character have you gone with? Brick, Roland, Lilith, or Mordecai?

I know SR has started already, so how far in are you, and what level? If I get to help, then I'd like to bring in a similarly leveled one. I could drop either of my level 50s in to help, but that can lead to boredom on the part of the helpee. I'll bring in a Brick or Lilith that I've brought up far enough to get the achievements for them. You might actually end up helping me, lol.
Got bumped to a new page, and I wanted to make sure they saw this.

Very nice finds, Ratchet.

AZ, give it a rent first and see if you like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:25 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:

AZ, give it a rent first and see if you like it. Smile

Rent? I borrowed it from cousins and "platted" it in a month. Razz

I heard about a GotY edition containing the DLC. Maybe I should go for that.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Hadn't heard about that. If it is, then jump on it I say. That's what I did with Fallout 3 and Oblivion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Speaking of DLC, Gearbox has said that they intend on releasing more of it for Borderlands in the future. Hope it raises the level cap again.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:48 am

I'm gonna start in on this with my Lilith when I get home from work today.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:43 am

So far I'm off raiding New Haven right now, but in your opinions which DLC's are worth getting? I know Ratchet has told me that Gen Knox is the best one to get cuz of the level cap and the superior loot. What about the others though?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:22 am

Zombie Island of Doctor Ned is real cool. ZOMBIES YO! Good loots and funny stuff.
Still have to get Fort Knoxx
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 am

Here you go, SR. From way back on pages 7 and 8. First one's for Ned, second is for Underdome. When I get through with Knox, I'll put up something similar. Hope it helps.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Obtw, you never said which character you had.
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top