Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Borderlands - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:30 am

Kay
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:12 am

Probably sometime during that Saturday afternoon (provided I'm not working) because that way it won't be too late for Liam.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:50 am

30th is on another long weekend for me so I can be on anytime.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Awesome :]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:07 pm

"Gearbox Helps a Gamer Propose to his Girlfriend (thx claptrap)."

I love this company. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 5:44 pm

That was awesome!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Nice lol.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:39 pm

As this man is singing at a bluegrass festival, this happens at the 1:30 mark:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes, a bird landed on his guitar and just sort of hung out there.

Why am I posting this here? The song they were singing. It's an old country tune called "Mordecai". That's right. Even singing his name makes birds befriend you. That bird's name is now Bloodwing, btw (because I say so).
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:05 am

WITCHCRAFT!!! Shocked I liked how awkward it went. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 pm

That was crazy and cool. I'm waiting for the day when I can get super pumped, move fast, destroy almost anything with my bare fists, and heal like wolverine.... some day... some day...
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 am

...In the game though right?

@Cobalt: (o.O)
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:38 pm

... maybe *evil face*
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Just read through a bit of this thread idk why but I never
Played this game but since watching BL2 vids it's made me think of
Picking this one up.but it seems like a lot of the fun is had in the online co-op ?
How is the sp story does it play like say r2 cod where you just follow a liner story
Or does it have rpg eliments so you can do the story or side questing as well?

And do you find weapons can you upgrade them
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smile

But I can also answer those questions a bit more specifically too.

Guns cannot be upgraded themselves. You can just find better versions of them. This is fine because it keeps you from getting too attached to any single weapon like you would if you upgraded it individually, and encourages you to try out more of the many, many kinds of guns there are in the game.

There are a ton of sidequests, though most aren't too imaginative. Mostly "go there, kill that" or "bring me X-many of this item" etc. Still, most of them are accompanied by a large amount of humor. Doing or not doing these will not have any effect on the main story, only helps you out by getting more experience and weapons. The main story wasn't too great towards the end, but Gearbox did a great job of making up for it later on in the DLCs. If you get the game, then make sure to buy the edition that contains all the DLC.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:22 am

GOTY edition. Its a good game, I've palyed through its SP a good few times and loved it.
Online co-op can be fun, cept the bloody maggots. I hate them. Really really hate them.
I blame monkey. Always making me go up there. And the freaking elevator too. (-_-)

It's a great game well worth it, specially if the price is reduced. It is an FPS. More open worlded than linear.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:53 am

I find that I can only play this game with friends now. I lost my level 50 Siren when our previous PS3 died, and it's been a terrible thing trying to get myself playing again. All I seem to have are crappy guns and hordes of bad guys coming after me. It makes things very frustrating sometimes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Thats why you need a gun mule so you can just grab some off them.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:11 am

Picked this up today got to level 9 or 10
Any tips ?
My back pack seems small can you upgrade it?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:26 am

I do know that the active guns you carry unlocks to 4. You're inventory starts at 12 and can be upgraded to 42. Check some stores as you progress. There is a "bank" in Mad Moxxie that lets you store stuff and upgrade as nessecary for extra storage.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:47 am

What color guns are the best I have 2 purple guns ATM
I started as Roland I think his name is and tbh he feels week already idk why
It's just my first impresion .I feel I should have picked the sniper guy idk his name
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:56 am

Mordecai is the sniper. His skill is over powered at times and useful.

The builds that you make reflect the person along with the weapons. Different manufactures plus colour codes.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and you can also find anything else you need there too.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:48 am

Wadey are you playing this online? me would drop in and help/annoy you if you want.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:20 am

Dingo I'm offline ATM thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:16 pm

You can go on and offline as you choose when you start a playing session. All you do is load the character you want to use. You could make an online private game and then invite online friends when they're available.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands   Borderlands - Page 33 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:53 pm

ATM Az I'm not online coz of lack of moneyz to be online
With things going on in my life money has been used for other things ATM .
Back to top Go down

Borderlands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top