Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 pm

My uhh.... kinda ok stealth class

Name: Stealth PRO
Primary: M4A1 w/ Silencer
Secondary: Striker w/ no attachments
Perk 1: Scavenger Pro
Perk 2: Cold Blooded
Perk 3: Ninja
Equipment: Throwing Knife ( stuff tactical insertion )
Special Grenades: Stun
Deathstreak: Martyrdom

Its kinda ok, any ideas for making it better?
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Thoughts on primary weapon: I've never really used the M4A1, so I can't say much about that. An alternative idea would be to switch it out for a FAMAS with either a thermal or a HBS. If you went with this route, you would have an easier time locating and eliminating threats due to your attachments, while more or less eliminating the need for a silencer due to the burst fire on the FAMAS; it would only register as a quick blip on the enemies radar, which would blend in with everyone else. In effect, you would be trading off pure stealth for added lethality.

Thoughts on secondary: I would switch this out for a machine pistol, preferably either a silenced PP2000 or a Raffica with FMJ (the pocket FAMAS). Both are great at short to mid range, and are easy to use. The PP2000 should take a silencer to get rid of its audio profile as an automatic weapon, and the Raffica should take FMJ in order to increase its lethality. Stealth isn't as big an issue with the Raffica because its a burst fire weapon, and it can be used unscoped to the same effect as a shotgun. I wouldn't go with the Striker because its loud, and its limit on range could cause enemies to swarm to you. But its your call.

Scavenger: Good perk. You should consider Bling or Slight of hand (especially if you go with the striker) to augment your loadout. Take scavenger if you find yourself ever in need of ammo. Take Bling if you want additional capabilities for your weapons. Take Slight of Hand if reloading the strikers causes you to get caught with your pants down by the other team.

Cold Blooded: NEVER REMOVE THIS. This perk is what makes stealth classes stealthy. Just remember that its still possible for player controlled devices like the thermal scope and Predator missile to spot you and take you out, especially if you move around alot.

Ninja: Good pic, especially if you ground pound. Consider swapping this for Scrambler if you keep the striker, as it will effectively eliminate your audio profile to those around you, preventing half a team from diving in on your location after you fire a shot. How effective it is will depend on the mindset of the enemy player. Noobs will panic. Average joes and joesitas will try to prepare for you. Great players will use their radars fuzzyness to hunt you down.

Throwing Knife: Good if you're good with the knife.

In the end the choice is up to you. Good luck making the best loadout for your play style!
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Ummm... A Striker with no silencer is probably the least stealthy weapon in the game, BTW. Laughing

I've never seen the advantage of Ninja perk myself... It just seems a waste to lose a whole perk slot on the off-chance that someone on the other team will have a heartbeat sensor. Thinking
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:11 pm

Ninja Pro lets you run silently, and in hardcore modes where that kind of thing matters, its useful. Thats why its put in most stealth classes.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:15 pm

omega9 wrote:
Thoughts on primary weapon: I've never really used the M4A1, so I can't say much about that. An alternative idea would be to switch it out for a FAMAS with either a thermal or a HBS. If you went with this route, you would have an easier time locating and eliminating threats due to your attachments, while more or less eliminating the need for a silencer due to the burst fire on the FAMAS; it would only register as a quick blip on the enemies radar, which would blend in with everyone else. In effect, you would be trading off pure stealth for added lethality.

Thoughts on secondary: I would switch this out for a machine pistol, preferably either a silenced PP2000 or a Raffica with FMJ (the pocket FAMAS). Both are great at short to mid range, and are easy to use. The PP2000 should take a silencer to get rid of its audio profile as an automatic weapon, and the Raffica should take FMJ in order to increase its lethality. Stealth isn't as big an issue with the Raffica because its a burst fire weapon, and it can be used unscoped to the same effect as a shotgun. I wouldn't go with the Striker because its loud, and its limit on range could cause enemies to swarm to you. But its your call.

Scavenger: Good perk. You should consider Bling or Slight of hand (especially if you go with the striker) to augment your loadout. Take scavenger if you find yourself ever in need of ammo. Take Bling if you want additional capabilities for your weapons. Take Slight of Hand if reloading the strikers causes you to get caught with your pants down by the other team.

Cold Blooded: NEVER REMOVE THIS. This perk is what makes stealth classes stealthy. Just remember that its still possible for player controlled devices like the thermal scope and Predator missile to spot you and take you out, especially if you move around alot.

Ninja: Good pic, especially if you ground pound. Consider swapping this for Scrambler if you keep the striker, as it will effectively eliminate your audio profile to those around you, preventing half a team from diving in on your location after you fire a shot. How effective it is will depend on the mindset of the enemy player. Noobs will panic. Average joes and joesitas will try to prepare for you. Great players will use their radars fuzzyness to hunt you down.

Throwing Knife: Good if you're good with the knife.

In the end the choice is up to you. Good luck making the best loadout for your play style!

Thankyou Omega, and to Leo. You 2 are very good helpers

Now, to the FAMAS, i have all unlocks except FMJ and Extended Mags and ive actually given up on the FAMAS because i used it so much to get to my current level that using it in everygame, makes me get bored and want new weapons.

The Raffica i dont have unlocked, and i dont no what level it is unlocked but i have picked it up and shot it a few times, seems quite good. How many shots to kill?

I use Scavenger Pro because of its extra mag capability because i use guns like AR's and SMG's and i shoot the entire clip sometimes to kill my opponent.

I have Sleight of Hand Pro and Bling Pro but i like to use Scavenger because of what i said above. But i use slieght of hand sometimes on LMG apart from the AUB.

Ill use Bling Pro if im using the AA-12 shotgun because i need the grip and the rds. Silencer is useless on it.

Cold Blooded i recently unlocked but never used as i was going for Stopping Power Pro. But i did find out you dont show on UAV and thats good. As i dont like being ambushed the second i come around a corner because i didnt notice there UAV in the air.

Ninja im going to use as i normally get in matches with the enemy team using heartbeat sensors. And thats what pisses me of. Including if the entire enemy team use the same gun, perks. camos and attachments ( yes, there is a clan that does that ). I do have Scrambler Pro though and i use it for all my other classses except for this stealth class.

Ive been using the throwing knife since i unlocked it and i do pretty good with it, sometimes i miss but eh... you cant be perfect at everything. And with scavenger if my knife is gone because i threw it at someone and i didnt go to retrive it i can get a blue backpack and recieve another one.

Ohh and the FMJ attchament thing, i have a hard time completing challenges for that. Help, tips?

@ Leo: Im trying to work towards a silencer for my Striker but im to busy with getting the tactical knife for my USP.45. But in due time i shall have it.

And again, thanks guys

@ Omega. lol i went to post this but you posted same time as me, but Ninja Pro sounds fun, just like Dead Silence.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Sniping UR groin.
Primary- AUG BHAR with silencer and thermal scope.
PK1-Bling
PK2- Cold blooded
PK3- Steady Aim.
Secondary- Javilin
Eqiupment- Claymore
Nade- Stun
Deathstreak- Final Stand

It a awesome setup for Estate.

Decoy
Primary- Riot shield
Secondary- Akimbo Mags
Equipment- Claymore
Nade- Smoke
PK1- Scavanger (3 Claymores max)
PK2- Lightfoot
PK3- Ninja
Deathstreak- Painkiller
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Dingo wrote:
Sniping UR groin.
Primary- AUG BHAR with silencer and thermal scope.
PK1-Bling
PK2- Cold blooded
PK3- Steady Aim.
Secondary- Javilin
Eqiupment- Claymore
Nade- Stun
Deathstreak- Final Stand

It a awesome setup for Estate.

Decoy
Primary- Riot shield
Secondary- Akimbo Mags
Equipment- Claymore
Nade- Smoke
PK1- Scavanger (3 Claymores max)
PK2- Lightfoot
PK3- Ninja
Deathstreak- Painkiller

lol Sniper UR Groin sounds funny. Only if i had the Javelin, im stuck with the Stinger. And why not use Last Stand? Final stand is practically the same but different weapon.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:33 pm

Does anyone think it would be funny to have a team run with cold blooded and shotguns? Razz

Enemy 1: I got UAV!
*UAV online.*
Entire team: ...where are they...?
*Thunk*
Enemy 2: "GAH SHOTGUNNED."

Repeat until end of game.
Back to top Go down
NinjaBig
First Nation
First Nation
NinjaBig

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:54 pm

omega9 wrote:
Does anyone think it would be funny to have a team run with cold blooded and shotguns? Razz

*UAV online.*
*Thunk*

Win. cheers

Full team Riot shield parties are always fun. Block off an entire alley with shields for maximum lolz
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:58 pm

I SAY WE DO IT MONDAY.

Seriously. I\'ll be on all day.
Same with Tuesday. And most of Wednesday. Probably Thursday and Friday too.

Last edited by omega9 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaBig
First Nation
First Nation
NinjaBig

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:59 pm

omega9 wrote:
I SAY WE DO IT TOMMORROW.

Seriously. I'll be on all day.
Add me. I may be on, depends on what I'm doing Wink
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:01 pm

Had to edit. Forgot that today is Saturday, not sunday. Though I might be able to do it tommorrow too. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:08 pm

omega9 wrote:

*UAV online.*
*Thunk*

lol your funny Omega, and that riot shield thing that that ninja was talking about was fun. Whats your PSN btw omega. and yours too ninja
Back to top Go down
NinjaBig
First Nation
First Nation
NinjaBig

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:10 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
omega9 wrote:

*UAV online.*
*Thunk*

lol your funny Omega, and that riot shield thing that that ninja was talking about was fun. Whats your PSN btw omega. and yours too ninja
look in my sidebar thingy, under my clan tag, JACKPOT! :o
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:41 pm

PSN: omega9

I'll be on fairly frequently until I go back to college.
I have a mic.
I like to snipe and pseudo-snipe. And ground pound.
I'm game for shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:32 pm

those damned melee dudes
they get their pistol, and the knife thingo, sprint around and *slash* ya drop like a fly..
i unloaded a whole clip, and stuck a damn sticky nade on this dude, and he didnt die, then ne came up and stabbed me in the face
srsly
wtf

stoopid knife -.-
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:41 pm

SayberBANG! wrote:
those damned melee dudes
they get their pistol, and the knife thingo, sprint around and *slash* ya drop like a fly..
i unloaded a whole clip, and stuck a damn sticky nade on this dude, and he didnt die, then ne came up and stabbed me in the face
srsly
wtf

stoopid knife -.-
Agreed. The only answer to them is a shotty to the face. Even then, its a gamble.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:31 pm

eattheword wrote:
I suck so badly at this game it just isn't funny anymore. I don't even enjoy myself now. End up swearing at the TV and feeling miserable afterwards. Maybe I should just accept the fact that I am inherently crap at FPS games and give up.

That's how I feel about this game Eat. Even playing Resistance 2 online made me feel awful about myself cuz I just can't get the hang of it even if I put a lot of playtime into it. By the time Modern Warfare 3 comes around, I think I'll just pass on it and stick to racing games and RPGs, those I seem to be able to succeed in.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:37 am

* Runs around corner *
* Slash *
* Gets on Mic *
* Screams very rude things*
* 5 minutes later *
*Runs around same corner *
* Slash *
* Gets mic *
* Screams as ususual *
* Rage quits *

lol. anyway, thanks for the PSN names guys

And omega. i unlocked the raffica and your right, its like the mini FAMAS, i also i got to level 39 i think... i kinda played for 4-5 hours to get there, and got cold-blooded pro. hehehe... i bet none of you new there was a cheat to it. * Large Explosion * * Enemy heli is going down * * Starts shooting heli * * ...... * * Cold Blooded Pro unlocked * * Starts getting excited * * Runs around corner * * Slash * * OMFG *

Also, while i was noticing the other team using magnums with akimbo and magnums with bling and magnums with tactical knifes. I decided to give myself a challenge. Get 100 magnum kills to unlock the tactical knife before 5pm. Guess what, i did. And i used that default " Recon " class ( well i think its called recon ) and went around aiming a peoples groin and killing em, got a few knife kills but, i still beat there ass. But there was one thing... I sometimes got pissed of dying, and so i camped with the UMP45, and got my care package * Yayz * then still camping, same spot. got my emergancy airsdrop * Epic Yayz * The went round to a open space, planted both smoke nades. ended up getting 5 sentry guns * lol wtf why 5 *. Lost 1 to the enemy team, lost 3 to my teammates, and got one to myself, bad thing is it landed ontop of a tank.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 am

idk if this has been posted but this is the seconds mythbusters video

Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:15 am

omega9 wrote:
SayberBANG! wrote:
those damned melee dudes
srsly
wtf

stoopid knife -.-
Agreed. The only answer to them is a shotty to the face. Even then, its a gamble.

believe me dude, i have tried. i shot the dude, point blank, in the face. he didnt even die. instead, he knifed me.
i even used one of those damn missile launcher looking things, point blank, HE DIDNT DIE. and i suicided =\
ahahah

haz anyone got the 'assisted suicide' thingo before, cuz i got one the other day, and it gave me heapz of points Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 am

SayberBANG! wrote:
omega9 wrote:
SayberBANG! wrote:
those damned melee dudes
srsly
wtf

stoopid knife -.-

believe me dude, i have tried. i shot the dude, point blank, in the face. he didnt even die. instead, he knifed me.
i even used one of those damn missile launcher looking things, point blank, HE DIDNT DIE. and i suicided =\
ahahah

haz anyone got the 'assisted suicide' thingo before, cuz i got one the other day, and it gave me heapz of points Very Happy= :D

Point Blank shot with a shotgun = instant death, there's no way he could've survived that blast of shotgun pellets. And they're called predator missiles, and if they hit directly or next to the red square your aiming at ( well if there outside not inside buildings ) then it'll kill instantly, so you saying it now may cause some suspicion Suspect

And i dont think there is a " Assisted Suicide " thing, as the only thing with the word assist in it ( as i no as far as now ) is only getting assist kills.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:49 am

This just in: 5 for 17.

Spawn. Take a step. Get knifed in the back.
Spawn. Take a step. Enemy appears. Shoot him. Get knifed in the face.
Spawn. See enemy in a window. Take aim... Get shot in the face.
Spawn. Get knifed in the back.

Problem is, much as I'm having a miserable time, I really don't like racing games (can't see the point) and i don't really like RPGs either.

I really really enjoyed MW2 at first. I didn't mind going 1 for 10 as I was still learning and I did get some ver satisfying kills. But now I just don't seem to be able to kill anybody. Even when I start shooting first they still kill me anyway. About the only thing I seem to be able to do is sit in a corner and shoot down UAVs, Harriers, and helicopters.

Perhaps I should get rid of the Famas and go back to SCAR with its full-auto mode?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:50 am

TRVJAG1 wrote:

And i dont think there is a " Assisted Suicide " thing,

Yes there is. I got it the other day. I shot a guy who was jumping off a roof.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 am

lol
same here
i cant get through ten minutes without getting fustrated, cursing at the tv, telling everyone in the house to stfu.. because i can only really lay well when its super quiet and im in 'the zone'... which is when i start talking to myself as though i have a freaking mic..

ahaha
like i was sitting there whispering,
'Captain Sayber' - tango on heli pad, take him out
'SayLee' -roger that... *shoots* tango down
'Captain Sayber' -roger, move left flank
'SayLee' - roger that, spot tango in building, 2'oclock
'Captain Sayber' - take him out, or sneak pass, looks like hes proctecting precious cargo (flag)'
'SayLee'- roger, i'll take my chances up close cap'n
'Captain Sayber' - dont call me 'cap'n' soldier! im the one who saves your ass last match'
'SayLee' - yeah, yeah... you and what army?
'Captain Sayber' - MY ARMY!
'SayLee' - hey cap'n! im in your army! ...... oh shi---

Laughing

ahahahaha
yeah, i know, im weird.
but hey, it keeps me focused and helps me look for boobie traps, therfore getting better kills, and skillz
instead of spraying and praying.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top