Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:28 am

Scar good but RPD better.
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:10 am

the scar is too loud =\
first time i used it... my tv was up loud, cuz i was like. eh, cant be that loud.. then BOOOOOOM. and i litterally jumped O.o
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:38 am

Liam suggested I try some of the final campaign levels on Veteran to speed up my response.

It took me an hour to do the New Sun (you know, the one where you invade the White House) the Assault on the Estate, and up to the bit where the Russian start invading while you're copying the computer's hard drive.

Shocked

Sad

I wish one of you lived closer then you could come round and point out exactly what I'm doing wrong.
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:00 am

The estate level was annoying, if only because I could never tell where they were coming from.

And yes, I have more deaths due to bad spawns than anything else; one time rayray and I got spawned into an incoming predator missile, giving the guy four kills.

I haven't gotten assisted suicide yet, but I did get Renaissance Man (kill 3 guys in 3 different ways in under five seconds). I was in afgan approaching the large bunker from the poppy fields, and in the far room there were three guys sniping. One saw me and came at me, and I blasted him with my PP2000 w/ FMJ. Right after that i threw a grenade in the room while dodging a semtex, and I shot a barrel a guy was next to by accident. The frag and the barrel went off at the same time, giving me two more kills. And a shat load of points.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:48 am

Cut a new TDM video. I call this one shoving a 50 cal down your throat. :o

Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:38 pm

And thats how I wish I could play.

You also just convinced me to try the .50 out again. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:50 pm

omega9 wrote:
The estate level was annoying, if only because I could never tell where they were coming from.

And yes, I have more deaths due to bad spawns than anything else; one time rayray and I got spawned into an incoming predator missile, giving the guy four kills.

Oh god I remember that, epic tragedy!

Good games to all I played with last night and the night before. I've been sick so I'm on a strict regimen of DayQuil and NyQuil, so I think my reaction times have been slow Smile

I need to find a weapon I can be consistent with. I can't use the Scar without scavenger perk, because I always run out of ammo. I can't get kills with the m16a4 without red dot. I can't use the famas with any success without increased damage perk. ugh.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:08 pm

Nice video, Hoos. Makes me want to throw my copy of MW2 in the bin though. 3 reasons:

1. You clearly have a different Barrett from the one I have as yours kills people.
2. All your targets seem to be very compliant and stand moderately still while you kill them. Mine seem to move at lightspeed.
3. About 30% of your kills were against targets I couldn't even see.
Back to top Go down
Hoos
Fifth Nation
Hoos

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:24 pm

eattheword wrote:
2. All your targets seem to be very compliant and stand moderately still while you kill them. Mine seem to move at lightspeed.

That is funny cause you are not the first person to say that. This was a comment on another board.

"You know what bothers me about all of these videos? Why do your enemies never shoot at you and, if they do, it is always very late? I don't have that problem. If I so much as take a step up a stair, the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 860619 comes blazing around the corner firing away. So, in order for me to kill him, I have to dodge that shit plus aim at him.

You just walk around like you are shopping at the mall."
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:52 pm

i unlocked the M16, but i didnt time to try it. I had to clean up Mad

But, i did get to try Final Stand, its awesome, shooting a barrett in a last stand position.

Started doing the FMJ Barrett challenge again, i got 6 more penetration kills Cool

And got the second markman challenge for the Raffica.

Also trying to get akimbo for the USP45 SMG
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Do we have another fan of the Raffica here? Razz
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
Loyalist
Loyalist
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 39

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:47 pm

ME!!!
although i dont have it,
ive snuck onto jags profile, and had a play with it Wink
aahahahaha

its funneh, i can aim perfectally with out the rds on my m4a1 or whatever the hell its called
but once i got rds, i cant aim for shit
plus i have a phobia of little red dots, and little red lazer lights
so yeah, i get scared to aim O.o

like, yeah, you know the little red lights that show up on dvd players and tv's to show that the power is on, even if the screen is off.. yeah, i have to turn them all off whenever i see them or i start freaking out O.o
maybe thats why in campaign i always fired from the hip?
aahahaha
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Is anyone interested in compiling an Axis in Allies guide to MW2 online? I think it would be good to pool our knowledge.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 pm

omega9 wrote:
Is anyone interested in compiling an Axis in Allies guide to MW2 online? I think it would be good to pool our knowledge.

That would be a fantastic idea. I really could use the help cuz I'm really getting tired of going 5-20 in almost every match that I do. Plus it's gonna take me forever to level up that way...

And Eat, I'll have to add you so we can practice together, maybe the two of us can figure out something together by practicing with each other. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 pm

omega9 wrote:

I'm not the right person to do it, but I do fully support the idea. Feel free to use the C4 guide I made a couple pages back. I think that's about the best I can contribute gamewise.
Perhaps find a forum or two to post the finished product on. Get the /\ name out there a bit, as well as the Nation. Good thinkin' Omega.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:01 am

Hoos wrote:
Cut a new TDM video. I call this one shoving a 50 cal down your throat. :o

Nice vid newb.
I think Hoos hires alot of people to run around the map aimlessly while he has his way with them. But thats just my honest opinion. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:11 am

I'm so proud of myself, I just managed to score the game winning kill in a TDM :]
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:22 am

Nice to let everyone know just how you owned someone, isn't it? Very Happy= :D I gotta admit, I do like the round winning kill cam.
Sadly, I am featured on it far too often and that's as the Shootee, not the Shooter. pale
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Yup, it's a great feeling. Also getting MVP is nice. That's happened several times.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 am

Cobalt Monkey wrote:
Nice to let everyone know just how you owned someone, isn't it? Very Happy= :D I gotta admit, I do like the round winning kill cam.
Sadly, I am featured on it far too often and that's as the Shootee, not the Shooter. pale

Oh yes, I've been featured on the kill cam many times before at the end of the game getting decimated.

One of them was me attempting to shoot down a Harrier, and getting gunned down by said plane. Needless to say that was an embarrassing one.

Oh and Eat I sent you a friend request on PSN, hopefully the two of us can practice sometime?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:52 am

Good job Racer!

Monkey- Hai thur

Eatty- Will you be online around 7am, its midnight here and Im at work but I usually catch ya on when I get off?
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 am

Spongebobnopants wrote:
Good job Racer!

Monkey- Hai thur

Eatty- Will you be online around 7am, its midnight here and Im at work but I usually catch ya on when I get off?

Thank you, probably never gonna happen again though. It was probably just dumb luck.
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:42 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:

Oh and Eat I sent you a friend request on PSN, hopefully the two of us can practice sometime?

Accepted it earlier. Not sure when you play. My online times are sporadic and variable. From tomorrow (back at work) most likely to be in the 20.00-22.00 GMT window on week days with Mondays and Tuesdays being the most likely.

Spongebobnopants wrote:
Good job Racer!

You mean 7am your time? That would be around 4pm here which is not a time I am likely to be on. Today I might be on sometime between 13.00 and 15.00 GMT.

In other news: I just got a 5 kill streak in Scrapyard using the RPD light machinegun. Hmmm... have I found my weapon? I just unlocked the grip as I was finishing up so we'll see what the extra accuracy it gives does for my game.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:51 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2   Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:54 am

eattheword wrote:

Accepted it earlier. Not sure when you play. My online times are sporadic and variable. From tomorrow (back at work) most likely to be in the 20.00-22.00 GMT window on week days with Mondays and Tuesdays being the most likely.

Ok, I'm usually on randomly during the day as well. You'll probably catch me on at all times during the night though lately, especially during the weekends. Sometimes during the day I'm either not home or just don't have the chance to get on and play. What times are those in EST? Isn't that like a 2 hour difference between GMT and EST? I suck at time zones lol.

After seeing Hoos' video I'm tempted to just run around with a 50 cal and see what happens lol. But wait, I can tell what will happen, I'll get my sorry @$$ handed to me over and over probably lol.
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top