Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
Yeah, I thnk this game rocks, I play it sometimes with a buddy online, its awesome strappin C4 to a quad, driving it into the enemy's base then blowing that shit sky high!!
Cool
Wow never tried that, do a lot of people do that?
Not often, I've seen it done maybe twice, I usually do it right away when the game starts just to get a few lol's.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:01 pm

I'll have to try that.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Matt, what's your playing schedule like? I'm always looking for BC2 people to play with. Smile
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Azira wrote:
Matt, what's your playing schedule like? I'm always looking for BC2 people to play with. Smile
In fact, I added you a couple of hours ago. I play a good amount, sports and FPS, most BC2 though.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Azira wrote:
i love this game add me Razz
Back to top Go down
hkm_hrns
New in the Nation
hkm_hrns

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:39 am

SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:
SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
Yeah, I thnk this game rocks, I play it sometimes with a buddy online, its awesome strappin C4 to a quad, driving it into the enemy's base then blowing that shit sky high!!
Cool
Not often, I've seen it done maybe twice, I usually do it right away when the game starts just to get a few lol's.
Laughing

Ever try strapping C4 to the little UAV? Just get one guy to control it and two others to throw on the C4. Pilot flys it into position and boom goes the dynamite Laughing

Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:44 am

hkm_hrns wrote:
SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:
SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
Cool
Laughing

Ever try strapping C4 to the little UAV? Just get one guy to control it and two others to throw on the C4. Pilot flys it into position and boom goes the dynamite Laughing

uav vs helicopters are the best battles ever
you hit helicopter at the right spot with the uav the helicopter will crash to the ground and blow up Laughing
Back to top Go down
hkm_hrns
New in the Nation
hkm_hrns

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:09 am

lmao..nice. I'll have to give that a shot What a Face
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:17 am

hkm_hrns wrote:
lmao..nice. I'll have to give that a shot What a Face
but you don't get kills for it Sad
its funny seeing 6 guys committed suicide lol
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Are the two maps you get in the limited edition worth buying? I bought this game used, and I obviously didn't get the code, but I am a little tired of the same old maps. Whn I get bored with the regular maps, I'll just switch to Vietnam. But, the one problem with Vietnam I have is that there is no unlockables, you can only level up. A couple of people have told me that the two maps are available for purchase PSN, are they really worth it?
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:58 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
Are the two maps you get in the limited edition worth buying? I bought this game used, and I obviously didn't get the code, but I am a little tired of the same old maps. Whn I get bored with the regular maps, I'll just switch to Vietnam. But, the one problem with Vietnam I have is that there is no unlockables, you can only level up. A couple of people have told me that the two maps are available for purchase PSN, are they really worth it?
ea release more vip maps over the months
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Uh... what two maps?

There's the VIP code, which unlocks all this content:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's the Onslaught mode which allows you to use all your unlocked weapons but don't contribute to your level. I think the reason is there are opportunities where you can sit in a game indefinitely and get kills until you decide to take the objective.

I don't find that there's a lot of people playing Vietnam personally. It's a nice change of pace though.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:22 am

Azira wrote:
Uh... what two maps?

There's the VIP code, which unlocks all this content:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's the Onslaught mode which allows you to use all your unlocked weapons but don't contribute to your level. I think the reason is there are opportunities where you can sit in a game indefinitely and get kills until you decide to take the objective.

I don't find that there's a lot of people playing Vietnam personally. It's a nice change of pace though.
That's happened to me to.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:54 pm

GGs Matt.

I was going to follow you except it seems that (very) recently they've added a "If you quit now you'll lose any progress you've made in MP." I had just got a 5000pt pin and I have leveled up so I didn't want to quit. Embarassed

I was also doing well and having a fun time in that match. Razz
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Azira wrote:
GGs Matt.

I was going to follow you except it seems that (very) recently they've added a "If you quit now you'll lose any progress you've made in MP." I had just got a 5000pt pin and I have leveled up so I didn't want to quit. Embarassed

I was also doing well and having a fun time in that match. Razz
I noticed that too. I got a pin as well, and I got real pissed when I got back and it turned out I didn't get it. Angry :angry: But anyway I got a ridiculous amount of points when I was in the tank with you. I must of had at least 9 or 10 assists. I only got like 2 kills when I was in it though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:40 pm

I would guess that there were a lot of new players in that particular match because normally I can't stay in a tank that long on that map. Razz Usually someone either cracks out the anti-tank mines, goes crazy with the C4 or start tagging and rocketing the tanks to death.

I'm not sure why the matchmaker kept putting us in games that required the VIP map pack when you didn't have it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:57 pm

Azira wrote:
I would guess that there were a lot of new players in that particular match because normally I can't stay in a tank that long on that map. Razz Usually someone either cracks out the anti-tank mines, goes crazy with the C4 or start tagging and rocketing the tanks to death.

I'm not sure why the matchmaker kept putting us in games that required the VIP map pack when you didn't have it. Neutral
I didn't understand that either, and does anyone whether when you target mortars on an unmoving tank, does it really affect the tank? I've tried it a lot and any time I do it the mortar just misses.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Looks like I'm probably going to get this game today. I need something for 'filler' until R3. LOL. Dedicated servers means I can party up globally, so anyone that wants to do that please add me. I'll probably play on 'kakapoopoodoodoo'. If not, it will be on 'hearts_kirakira'. (^_-)b
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:07 am

^
Newb.

Razz

(I'll be gettin this gem as soon as my interwebz are back)
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:46 pm

SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
^
Newb.

Razz

(I'll be gettin this gem as soon as my interwebz are back)

(*^_^*)
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 7:45 am

Red. do you mind if I add you?
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 am

mattmo0121 wrote:
Red. do you mind if I add you?

Not at all. I just don't know the next time I'll be logging on cuz of this whole earthquake/tsunami/forced black-outs. Either way, add 'kakapoopoodoodoo'. (^_-)b
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:46 am

add me you guys want
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 am

-Dj- wrote:
add me you guys want
I'll add you both.
Back to top Go down
Gault 1
Second Nation
Gault 1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:24 pm

I played BFBC2 Vietnam it was insane my only complaint is the UH-1 Huey..the health is too low you can say it's almost mandatory to have an engineer on board. but other then that it's great.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top