Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:43 pm

I need a new mic I have to yell into it for people to hear me properly orly :orly:
anyway I really starting to enjoy BC2 again I don't like playing solo because I get teamed up with lone wolves and people who only care about their K/D
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:58 pm

I sort of got a new one - the one that came with Warhawk still works, but it only seems to work for an hour or so. My dad doesn't like BT headsets so he brought his work one home for me to use. He then got lessons about how sensitive they are and how they've caused me some embarrassment and laughs for anyone listening. Laughing

Reptile is playing BC2 again because his friend got him a new copy. Razz
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 pm

yup I was a bit angry but I can never stay mad at anyone for very long. ( although I'm not letting my friend borrow my REALLY GOOD games Laughing )
I'm thinking about getting a wired headset but since I play in a small living room and everyone crosses that won't be such a good idea Razz
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 pm

reptile555 wrote:
I need a new mic I have to yell into it for people to hear me properly orly :orly:
anyway I really starting to enjoy BC2 again I don't like playing solo because I get teamed up with lone wolves and people who only care about their K/D
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Look at your mic settings and the PS3's accessory settings and it should be fine. It took me a bit of messing around to get the new mic working.

Or, you do an epic fail like I did when I was playing with Raider. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 886746
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm

nooooooo.....maybe Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 38633
I don't like the UH-1Huey in Vietnam the really need to put a patch to keep it up in the air for at least two seconds Razz I know it's for balancing issues but come on I enjoy flying helicopters not getting shot down the minute I'm airborne Sad
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:53 pm

The problem with the Huey is that regular guns can damage it whereas the modern helicopters need rockets to do any damage. You can take down a Huey with essentially any gun.
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:40 pm

anyone gonna play today? I might go on later if I'm not busy
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:46 pm

I'll see about getting through some of this chemistry. No guarantees though.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:29 pm

I hate squad deathmatch. I don't really know why though. I think its the lack of vehicles. I really have no idea. I just don't like it. Shrug
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:34 pm

sorry I could play with you today matt just when I though eating while finishing some history hw I had to do a few errands and then my mom wanted to use my PS3 to watch a movie orly :orly:
I hope I'm gonna be free tomorrow. played one game of conquest simply horrible everyone was all over the UAV station in the map oasis. they were were practicably yelling FREE KILLS facepalm2
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:22 pm

I used to love squad deathmatch - it was the place where a bunch of randoms might actually work together as a team. If you can get a good team together it can be a blast, but if you're doing your own things it isn't as much fun. =/
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:35 pm

I never like squad deathmatch I played a few rounds and I never liked it. I shot down a UH-1 Huey with a tank in BFBC2 vietnam I do't know why I remember now Neutral
but if there is one thing I enjoy about squad deathmatch is the hate mails from the people who get blown up by my anti tank mines Laughing
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:02 pm

reptile555 wrote:
I never like squad deathmatch I played a few rounds and I never liked it. I shot down a UH-1 Huey with a tank in BFBC2 vietnam I do't know why I remember now Neutral
but if there is one thing I enjoy about squad deathmatch is the hate mails from the people who get blown up by my anti tank mines Laughing
Anti-tank mines annoy the hell out of me when I die from it, but I love it when I get a kill with it. Kind of like the the RC-XD on Black Ops. I don't like the UAv, half the time someones using it, or there's someone waiting for it, and when I get it I can't seem to get any kills. I think I will be on tomorrow Reptile. Not sure
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:27 pm

I'll be online tonight hopefully, although I can't give solid times and I might be playing something else. You can always drop me an invite.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Sorry Az, got an unusual amount of homework. Can't. No
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Flipped the script to Crysis 2, y'all!
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:03 pm

I played some BC2 today with a friend and we did some good shootings. Cool
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:48 pm

redhamuSLA wrote:
Flipped the script to Crysis 2, y'all!
How is it?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:51 pm

I had an absolutely awesome day rollin' with a full squad of friends yesterday: it was epic.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Anyone wants to play today I'm on.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:44 pm

What time? I have some stuff I have to do today so I may or may not get some time today.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:04 pm

On and off all day. Sorry, that's not a great answer but its really what I'm going to be doing. Neutral Reptile are you going to be on as well?
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 pm

I got to get back into this. Killzone 3 and MLB: The Show have been taking up all my time. orly :orly:
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:18 pm

I've been distracted by inFamous and I need to try the SOCOM beta while it's still live. I need to get exams out of the way before I really get back into this.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top