Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 am

Spongebobnopants wrote:
LMAO, yes, Lesus, thats 3pm my time Razz

Your like 5-6 hours behind me... That your time frame for the rest of the week?
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:34 am

Thats my time for the rest of the summer dude!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 am

Ya beauty, definatly be able to get more games in with ya.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 am

WIN.
BFBC2 is a good game, great alternative from MW2, I suggest a rent at least.
Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 am

Eh, my connection type is picky, specially with EA servers, gotta figure out how to open the ports (in a "I trust this thing" kinda way and make my NAT Type as 1 instead of 3 (Strict)
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:52 am

Edit: Gah Wrong Thread facepalm2
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 am

Oh ja, definitely, and I have no idea how to do such complicated operations.
Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:38 am

I won't be on until 9ish US Central Time unfortunately. After work its time with my wife until she goes to bed.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 am

Cool Ray, Ill make some room on my list and add you today!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 pm

This game = lots of fun

Cool

I haven't touched the single player much as the multi is an absolute blast.
Back to top Go down
Mr__Drake
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Health System in BF:BC2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:00 am

Do you think that EA has messed up the "new" health system, compared to the BETA health system it required more skill, you actually needed to burst fire and made it more fun

this new HS sucks
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:04 am

Threads merged for BF:BC 2 Discussion.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Nearly level 22 bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Needed a break from work for awhile, killed some aliens for a bit (r1/2) and decided I needed a new shooter ... took a sick day yesterday and did the campaign, which was fun. It was a nice change having gun's as collectibles verses intel docs – lots of guns there, loved the 50 cal (don’t remember name).
I should fire up the mp and see if anyone is still out there, however I always get spanked in mp.

Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:11 pm

I like this game loads too, although the story could have used a little work.

Feel free to add me. I'm trying to get into it again. I played some today but today seems to be headache day for whatever this cold is, so I kind of got frustrated and quit again. Razz

I play R2 a lot too if you're interested. Smile
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 am

ray, if you'd like I have plenty of room for people.
Back to top Go down
Owen1729
Second Nation
Owen1729

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:10 am

Effort of plat'in this game is overwhelming Sleep
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:34 am

I can't seem to get Destruction 2.0 kills. :-/
Back to top Go down
reptile555
Fourth Nation
reptile555

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:09 pm

I finally got around to buying this game and I love the story mode ( nice and long Razz )
Multiplayer..was a bit unexpected I still love it compared to MW2 but my only complaints are spawn trapping also most players like to gang up on poor noobs like me ( This game shows no mercy on noobs :/ ) I feel the maps a tad bit large for the game modes I spent most of my time running around to get killed by a sniper. I also get disconnected from my games ( The same kind of problem in MAG ) How come I don't get points for spotting thats usually the easy way to get points. Bah thats enough complaining Embarassed I got alot to get use to! Overall the graphics are awesome and the controls are nice
Back to top Go down
timpanogos
Third Nation
timpanogos

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 pm

reptile555 wrote:
I finally got around to buying this game and I love the story mode ( nice and long Razz )
Multiplayer..was a bit unexpected I still love it compared to MW2 but my only complaints are spawn trapping also most players like to gang up on poor noobs like me ( This game shows no mercy on noobs :/ ) I feel the maps a tad bit large for the game modes I spent most of my time running around to get killed by a sniper. I also get disconnected from my games ( The same kind of problem in MAG ) How come I don't get points for spotting thats usually the easy way to get points. Bah thats enough complaining Embarassed I got alot to get use to! Overall the graphics are awesome and the controls are nice

please compare a bit to mag for me
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Not many people like BF:BC2 on sixthnation it seems. Been a while since anyone has posted. Anyway, bought this game used for $20.00 at Blockbuster and it's well worth it. Really like the huge maps and destructible enviornments.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:14 am

Yeah, I thnk this game rocks, I play it sometimes with a buddy online, its awesome strappin C4 to a quad, driving it into the enemy's base then blowing that shit sky high!!
Cool
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:59 am

SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
Yeah, I thnk this game rocks, I play it sometimes with a buddy online, its awesome strappin C4 to a quad, driving it into the enemy's base then blowing that shit sky high!!
Cool
Wow never tried that, do a lot of people do that?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:12 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
Not many people like BF:BC2 on sixthnation it seems. Been a while since anyone has posted. Anyway, bought this game used for $20.00 at Blockbuster and it's well worth it. Really like the huge maps and destructible enviornments.

It's my main FPS that I play.

$20 is a steal. I'm annoyed because I bought the Limited Edition for $70 and a few weeks later the Ultimate Edition come out with not only the VIP code but also a copy of Battlefield: 1943 for $60.

Do you have any other Battlefield games? If you don't, download the 1943 demo from the Playstation Store, play around and then go to this site:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If your PSN email and your EA account email are the same, then you can unlock the M1 Garand for BC2. It says you have to purchase two Battlefield games to gain a Veteran Status of 1, but there must be a bug or something because you only need to download and play the 1943 demo for it to count towards your Veteran Status.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2   Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Azira wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

It's my main FPS that I play.

$20 is a steal. I'm annoyed because I bought the Limited Edition for $70 and a few weeks later the Ultimate Edition come out with not only the VIP code but also a copy of Battlefield: 1943 for $60.

Do you have any other Battlefield games? If you don't, download the 1943 demo from the Playstation Store, play around and then go to this site:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If your PSN email and your EA account email are the same, then you can unlock the M1 Garand for BC2. It says you have to purchase two Battlefield games to gain a Veteran Status of 1, but there must be a bug or something because you only need to download and play the 1943 demo for it to count towards your Veteran Status.
Thank you, I will.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top